Michelle
Born to Crop not to Mop!

ImageImage
AnnOminous
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 211

It's the dog peoples turn!

Post by AnnOminous »

I think the nekkid doggies are Chinese Cresteds.  Or they could be Xiolau-whatervers (Mexican Hairless).Here's my usual contribution to Pupperday:  
AnnOminous
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by AnnOminous »

And while we are on that theme:  (paper is from Amy Teets Mother's Day 07)  
AnnOminous
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by AnnOminous »

And now for a Christmas one - and this layout was done using ALL freebies!!!     Ashley is my friend Sheryl Schmidt's cocker. Sheryl brought home the ingredients to make cookies. Ashley got impatient and decided she couldn't wait any longer. Sheryl took these cute photos (Sheryl's a pro photographer - SmSsignaturePhotos.com). I just could not resist scrapping Ashley's baking misadventure with all the Christmas freebies I have been downloading.

The journaling reads: "Dear Santa, I try so hard to be very good, BUT they never feed me and I just get so hungry! Love, Ashley"

(Of course Sheryl feeds Ashley plenty, but cocker spaniels always lie and claim they have not been fed!)

The background paper is by Kim Broedelet, Kimb's Designs, from her One Night in Bethlehem kit.
The lined notepaper is by Sharon Keneally of Ksharonkdesigns from her Xmas Brites Freebie kit.
The tag that the note sits on and the frame around Ashley are by Jamie Mayabb of Shadow Scraps from her Christmas Around The World kit.
The frame around the flour bag is by Ellie Lash from her Whimsical Wonderland kit.
The gingerbread man is by Michelle Idzi of IdziBitty from her Gingerbread Freebie kit and the candy cane and peppermint are from her Whimsical Wonderland kit.

The font used is "Gigi" and the red paw print was done by me using Photoshop Elements "cookie cutter" tool (very easy)!
AnnOminous
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by AnnOminous »

More Christmas cockers.  They are all being good, but I had to share since my cocker spaniels are the light of my life! Starting at the end of the cord in the upper right hand corner they are: Lovie, Joanie, Sassy, Hughey & Starla, Melody, Riki.   

This digi layout was done using a free template by Idzi Bitsy. The background paper is from Herald's Place Twelve Days of Christmas freebie. The glitter papers used for the light cord, the words and the glow around the bulbs are from Amy Teets "Little Star Shimmers" package (some color hue adjusting done).
CatwoMN
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 9

Post by CatwoMN »

Another nekkid dog = American Hairless Terrier. I want one but can't have a dog where I live. (photo from http://sweet-lucys.com/index.html)
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2397

Post by Art_Teacher »

Thanks for the puppy giggles!  LOL!Great layouts AnnOminous!  (I'm still working on one for you!) 
doglady
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 26

Post by doglady »

Catwomn....That American Hairless Terrier is a redneck!  The other hairless are some of my Peruvian Inca Orchids from the past and present.  The white dog hugging her toy is a coated Peruvian Inca Orchid.  I keep meaning to put a page on Sweet Lucys. Merry Christmas
AnnOminous
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by AnnOminous »

OK, so they are PIOs!  I knew the body type did not look quite right for a Chinese Crested, but then I mainly see CCs in the show ring and I know there can be a wide variation in breed types outside of the ring.
CatwoMN
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 9

Post by CatwoMN »

Thanks for the breed names Doglady, that's more for me to look into! I have two cats and am pretty sure that when I move, I would like a small hairless dog. I've got two mega-shedders and I'm intrigued by the hairless breeds. I'm even thinking of getting a hairless cat if I still can't have a dog when my senior girl eventually passes since the baby cat will need companionship and she's only 2.
TheFiberLady
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 266

Post by TheFiberLady »

is that a sb sale over there? quick lez hav her ice cream!
Bluesky
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 12

Post by Bluesky »

Made me laugh. So funny & cute! LOL...

Return to “General Talk”