Save at least 20% on all Fall and Halloween products, no promo code needed! Shop Now

No1Mommy

Cherry Cola

Any ideas for good exercising songs?
I got an ipod right before Christmas (early Christmas gift)...and I use it primarily for when I walk on my treadmill...makes the time go by faster!I have a few good upbeat songs but I am at a loss for others.  Any ideas?  Especailly from you girls that were into the 80's music...that was my era too.She works hard for the money is great to walk to!

nene

Cherry Delight

Flashdance soundtrack, Fame soundtrack. The Go-Go's.

No1Mommy

Cherry Cola

Great ones Nene!!!

twinsmom1

Cherry Cola

will have to let you know when i get to my computer when i get home.

nene

Cherry Delight

Footloose

-Mo-

Cherry Jubilee

My favorite walking song is " Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix A Lot!  ROFL 
Michelle (formerly bigsissy73)
There's a special place in the world for all us alpha addicts!

scrapbelle

Cherry Bing

b-52's is always good for upbeat music.  Psycodelic furs has a few good ones (Shake your tail feathers).Hmmm....KC & Sunshine Band, Cindy Lauper, we had so many good ones in the 80's!  I will have to get my ipod and look.

Gypsymonkey

Bowl Full of Cherries

Push It! 
"May you always have memories to scrap!" ~ Diana

amtmhj

Cherry Cola

I seriously recommend the first 4 songs of the "Jump In" soundtrack by Disney. As cheesey as it may be, those songs rock to exercise to.Jr

twinsmom1

Cherry Cola

what kind of music do you like? i got all kinds on the computer at home. i like, and don't laugh at me, the real mccoy and ace of base to workout to! now, go ahead and laugh. you know you want to!

Beth-W

Featured Guest Coordinator

Check out some Black Eyed Peas and JT, some of their songs are always upbeat. There are also Playlists you can look at that have themes like this.  Some celebrities share their playlists and their is great exercise music there.

doglady

Cherry Berry

Easy lover (long version), Flashdance anything with a great beat

VikingMOM

Cherry Bing

I enjoy country ... if you do ... take a listen to ..."Any Man with a Heartbeat"      artist - BlackHawk  This is one of my fav's to walk to  ... gets that blood a pumpin' !!!  LOL

tscrappin

Cherry Blossom

How about Physical by Olivia Newton-John?
Theresa
Love To Scrap!!

nik91917

Cherry Berry

go for any cheesy (and I do  mean cheesy in a good way) 90's dance song's like baby got back... i like to move it move... cheesy stuff like that! but they work great... also the pussy cat dolls stuff is awesome for a up tempo work out... and I am sure if i ever start working out i would use these! LOL
Nic

dianagirly

Cherry Cropper

Shake your loveRed HotGirls Just Wanna Have FunThrillerJust Another Manic MondayOnly in my dreams 

koala1966

Cherry Delight

Some good ones have already named, here's a few moreThe Footloose soundtrack, Eye of the Tiger, Mickey, I Will SurviveMore recent songs that I have in my gym playlist are some "girl" songs - Fighter by Christina Aguilera, Jenny from the Block by Jennifer Lopez, All I Really Want by Alanis Morissette,Also - Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down, I've Got the Power by C&C Music Factory 

amtmhj

Cherry Cola

U2-It's  a Beautiful  DayDef Lepard-Pour some Sugar on MeJr

slicette

Bowl Full of Cherries

Jr - I think you should call them and ask them to change that to -Pour some Splenda on Me . . . .

mkcdaisy

Cherry Cola

Its Raining Men - love that song

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee