who has directv?

Moderator: ACOT Employee

twinsmom1
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 82

who has directv?

Post by twinsmom1 »

I am wondering.  Do they still have the channel that has all those workout shows on it?  I haven't seen it in a while and was wondering.  I am going to try my best to get back into shape like I used to be and I am too broke to go to the store to buy any videos!!!  Now that we have a bigger house, I have more than enough room to work out inside!
Wendy-Gale
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 183

who has directv?

Post by Wendy-Gale »

cable here
AnnOminous
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 211

who has directv?

Post by AnnOminous »

I've got DirecTV.  There's a channel called Fit TV or something like that.  I've never watched it.  Is that what you are refering to?
twinsmom1
Cherry Cola

who has directv?

Post by twinsmom1 »

yes!!  I don;t get the remote very much, so I can't find it.  I will look for it here in a little bit when I get up to go to sleep!
AnnOminous
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 211

who has directv?

Post by AnnOminous »

It might be part of that package that is an extra $5 a month - the one that has Speed TV and Boomerang and DIY and Discovery Home.  (I get that package :)
twinsmom1
Cherry Cola

who has directv?

Post by twinsmom1 »

gotta have SpeedTV and boomerang.  the kids love cartoons and I love car racing!!.  I also like some of the things on DIY.  I am going to the mall in the morning before it opens to walk.  There are a lot of people who do and my aunt is going to walk with me!
JDs Mom
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 424

who has directv?

Post by JDs Mom »

Had it on a few minutes ago (Fit TV).  Was watching THE NATIONAL BODY CHALLENGE.  They had fat meat eaters and fat vegetarians on trying to get them to eat healthier and exercise.  I had to stop watching because I needed to go get  a snack., lol.   I checked the future programming into tomorrow morning--looks like you could work out  A LOT by keeping it tuned to this channel  if you wanted to!! 
Carol

ACOT May 2010 Digi Guest CT

formerly CT for Merkeley Designs, Sus Designs and E-scape and Scrap...

meri-lyn
Cherry Blossom

who has directv?

Post by meri-lyn »

Yep, I believe it's channel 368. 
meri-lyn
the pea known as "can_i_pea_2"
DN in MN
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 450

who has directv?

Post by DN in MN »

I have directv and must totally ignore that there is a channel like that, LOL!  I'll have to check that out as well :) 
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

Return to “General Talk”