Hey You Ipod-ders! Gotta Question...

Moderator: ACOT Employee

TiffyGirl
Cherry Blossom

Post by TiffyGirl »

I have so much stuff in my library, it is starting to slow down my computer. I have literally thousands of songs, numerous videos, and lots of tv shows in my library. I got the 80g because I can not find my 30g video iPod. I remember the last time I had it, but now can't find it anywhere. I rarely "lose" anything, I may "misplace" something for a couple of days, but it usually turns up. The iPod is no where to be found. I haven't opened the new one, because I keep thinking the old one will turn up & I'll just return the 80g... maybe I'll just return it & get the 160g instead. Of course I bought at an apple store while visting family for the holidays & there is no apple store in my town. :p I should of just gotten one at Target or Sam's club. KWIM?
Heatherj81
Cherry Berry

Post by Heatherj81 »

Do you have an external hard drive?  That has made all the difference in the world to my computer. 
TiffyGirl
Cherry Blossom

Post by TiffyGirl »

Hey Heather, I am late getting back to this, but I downloaded a couple Sesame Street podcasts (Thank you for the heads up!! My preschooler thanks you too! ;-)) Just thought I would mention to you, if you haven't seen it already, there is a "Super Why!" podcast too. My preschooler (she'll be 4 next week) LOVES Super Why & I found it while downloading the Sesame Street podcasts. Just wanted to share the info with you. eta: Yeah, we had an extrenal hard drive for all our music, videos, photos, etc. It died in the last 2 weeks. Thank goodness I had not removed all my photos off my laptop too. Ugh. I told DH we needed to burn photos to a DVD or CD-Rom & store them. We are slack about that. :-p BTW, is your user name the same at Ravelry as it is here? I thought I saw a post or two by you there in the 2peas group, but wasn't 100% sure.  lol
Heatherj81
Cherry Berry

Post by Heatherj81 »

Yep, that's me over there!  LOL!  I'm at Ravelry a loooot more than I need to be!  If you want drama, check out this thread there:  www.ravelry.com/discuss/big-issues-deba ... 51-475It's an old thread, but it's over a 100 pages long, so I'm still reading it. I saw Superwhy, but my little guy is not interested in it.  I did find a Drake and Josh podcast from Nick.  My older son loves them so I've downloaded those too.  My computer protested this morning so I've spend most of the day transfering and deleting files so my computer will stop yelling at me.  

Return to “General Talk”