Save at least 20% on all Fall and Halloween products, no promo code needed! Shop Now

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

Sam's Club is evil....
I went today to just get pics printed.  (I love their photo processing!)As I waited, I spent $200.  Do you know they have edamame?  Of course I needed hot chocolate (heck, I live in Wisconsin!)...Evan loves Prgresso soup...they had Colavita olive oil...in less than 40 minutes, I had racked up quite a bill.  Sadly...it's time to make dinner, and I can't find a thing to make.

scrapaholic

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Sam's Club is evil....
I can never get out of Sams club or Costco for less than $200.00 and that is not including film developing. I love that place.
Have a coke and a smile!Image

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Sam's Club is evil....
Costco is the same way. Even Target and Walmart too.
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

Gypsymonkey

Bowl Full of Cherries

Sam's Club is evil....
I refer to Costco as the $300 store. 
"May you always have memories to scrap!" ~ Diana

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

Sam's Club is evil....
we are just getting some Costco's in our area.  Luckily they are still too far away!

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Sam's Club is evil....
Yeah, I know.  My standing line used to be "I can't go there without spending $100....now, with inflation, it's $200!

Leeanna

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Sam's Club is evil....
I just saw the edamame for the first time about a month ago, isn't that cool!  It lasted forever too, it came with a lot.

scrappinchic

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Sam's Club is evil....
For that kind of cash you could have gone out and had the full sushi dinner complete with the Edamame as an appetizer and not spent half that.That's why I'm a Walgreens girl.  I can get in and out with only the essentials.Laura

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Sam's Club is evil....
Walgreen's always feels too cluttered. I don't know why. But I like their pharmacy.
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

FurBaby_Mom

Wild Cherry

Sam's Club is evil....
That's why I can't join.  I'd be terrible.  I'm like that at Target.  Too bad Target doesn't have a membership...it would help my spending a lot!

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Sam's Club is evil....
If Target had a membership I'd be a spokesperson. Seriously!
- Shannon

-Lucille Ball

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

Sam's Club is evil....
lol, Furry...my sil has a business membership that I slide in on....

Flapdoodle

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Sam's Club is evil....
I buy the edamame all the time. I eat that stuff like nobody's business!8 frozen packs for like $6.99. And I'm praying for a Costco or a BJ's to build here near Southpoint. I absolutely HATE giving my money to that comany!!!!

wahoo_mom

Cherry Garcia

Sam's Club is evil....
A Costco recently opened close enough to us so we bought a membership which will pay for itself just in milk.  I found the key to limit my spending.  No cart.  That way I only walk out with what the 2 boys and I can carry.  Tonight's trip was 10# of apples, a loaf of bread, 2 gal. of milk, and then $10 to top off my tank.  Under $30.
Heidi
Image ImageImageImage

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Sam's Club is evil....
Heidi....SHOWOFF!
- Shannon

-Lucille Ball

meri-lyn

Cherry Blossom

Sam's Club is evil....
I was a Costco girl when I lived in So. Fla (my bff's brother works for them), but they are too far away for us up here.  So it's Sam's Club for us.  We went right before Thanksgiving, did a bunch of holiday shopping and ended up spending around $300! 
meri-lyn
the pea known as "can_i_pea_2"

Leeanna

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Sam's Club is evil....
Me too Jaime, that would be so convenient!

FairyMouseMom

Cherry Addict

Sam's Club is evil....
...ah, yes.....but the trips there are spread apart....so it doesn't  "hurt" as bad!

wahoo_mom

Cherry Garcia

Sam's Club is evil....
Pthththth.  . . . But to be fair, maybe I should mention the times DH goes too . . . and he takes a cart
Heidi
Image ImageImageImage

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee