Save at least 20% on all Fall and Halloween products, no promo code needed! Shop Now

moodyonceamth

Cherry Addict

Bankrupt
Ummm Trish?  That IS the Banjo Boy from Deliverance!! 

HapEScrapr

Cherry Blossom

Bankrupt
I got a hold of Sara and she never saw this message until she came looking after she got my email - she has been sick.   She is pretty upset I think.

Charliesangel

Cherry Cola

Bankrupt
WOW....even if they were/are having problems this is NOT the place to air it.  I hope Sara is ok.....as for her dh....."d" is NOT for dear!!!!!  What a jerk!!!

pjw

A Cherry on Top

Bankrupt
I'm with you Moody on this one! Insensitive jerk! 

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

Bankrupt
(((((HUGS))))) 

Emsdancemom

A Cherry on Top

Bankrupt
I am glad to hear she is ok. I have been really worried about her.

moodyonceamth

Cherry Addict

Bankrupt
If you talk to her, please tell her we're all behind her.

ctaylor0312

Cherry Bing

Bankrupt
Well, let's see. . . with the situation I'm in, I gave up paying the bills and handed that over to DH.  So now he's got the checkbook and I know I won't be buying any scrappy stuff!  But I will have to at least ask him for the $5 or I need to get my SS 2008 something every month.  I hope he goes for that . . .
ImageImageImageImage

twinsmom1

Cherry Cola

Bankrupt
I got hold of sarah through my facebook account.  She said she didn't even know that had happened.  I did stress to her that all of us here were worried about her.  I told her that I am not asking what happened because it is none of my business, but just that she is OK.  I told her everyone here was asking about her!

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

Bankrupt
Very well said Claire.

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Bankrupt
I didn't see the original message either but by the responses doesn't sound good. Don't need to know the details but want to offer support and HUGS for her too.
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

moodyonceamth

Cherry Addict

Bankrupt
Do we have a ghost here?  I saw there was a reply at 12:25 but nothing new showing on the thread.

dianagirly

Cherry Cropper

Bankrupt
Any more news?

NJTheresa

Cherry Cola

Bankrupt
I missed the original post. But I just saw Sara when she was in NJ. The friday before christmas, she seemed well. Gosh I hope she is ok.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee