Paper Organization

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Northern Brat
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 253

Paper Organization

Post by Northern Brat »

I sort mine by manufacturer and only a few by themes... ie,  baby girl, or baby boy, Christmas, Halloween, hunting and fishing, and those papers I bought for a particular theme
buttons
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 48

Paper Organization

Post by buttons »

seasonal colors
these_days
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 23

Paper Organization

Post by these_days »

I have the Cropper Hopper paper holders and organize by company/manufacturer.  I separate my cardstock by color and textured/non-textured.
~Shelley~
Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.-- Unknown
Meli
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 171

Paper Organization

Post by Meli »

I have a couple of 24-pocket 12X12 organizers from paperwishes.com- they hold about 400+ sheets each plus it has sticker pocketsI organize by color and themehowever.... my collection is quickly busting out of them :D I have more than 800 papers and only 2 organizers-- they cost about $24 each.On the plus side: they are very compact and transportable. I have no room to scrapbook, I live in a one-bedroom apartment. They it under my bed and I scrapbook on my bed :) 
bskts4ver
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 30

Paper Organization

Post by bskts4ver »

I sort mine by manufacturer using Cropper Hopper Vertical Storage.
Kristina
Bernadettte
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 135

Paper Organization

Post by Bernadettte »

I sort mine in colour and pattern.  So all the blue shades with dots would go together, all the stripes etc, works great for me!
Ribbons
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 40

Paper Organization

Post by Ribbons »

I sort Mine By Color (if there are alot of colors I put them with the color that stands out most on the page or that the page looks like it has teh most of)
--Love From Jackie--
"Life is tough, and if you have the ability to laugh at it you have the ability to enjoy it"
---Salma Hayek
scrappinaway2day
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 1

Paper Organization

Post by scrappinaway2day »

Hey there Kristy!!  I have mine by color.  BUT, I also have certain ones my manufacture/line that i have out separate.  I know this does not help.  I have 3 racks like at the stores.  I have to go back and redo again.  I am finding that i want to pull out my holiday season ones and put them separate!!  It will come over time!!
Alicia
69 pages done, 181 to my goal of 250 this year!!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”