Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Double-sided paper
Do you like it?  Usually, I hate paying more for the double-sided stuff, because it seems like a waste.  But, I am proud of myself!  This time, I used both sides!  I cut out the center strip, flipped it and covered the seams with strips of cardstock and was able to do 2 layouts in one.Check it out! Can you tell I miss my puppy?  LOL!  I did 4 layouts of her yesterday!

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

Double-sided paper
Aww that is so precious Laura!!! She's a beautiful dog.
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

zanettac

Cherry Jubilee

Double-sided paper
Awwww!!

Carol

Miss Daisy-NC

Cherry Garcia

Double-sided paper
Oh...what a cutie....love the layout !!!!!
Charlotte

moodyonceamth

Cherry Addict

Double-sided paper
Awesome!You know, I have done layouts on BOTH sides of one sheet of paper before.

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Double-sided paper
I've done layouts on both sides of double sided paper, too, but never had the idea to cut out part and flip it.  It worked well.Now how do I get this "sparkle dog swap" stuff?  I love the alphas with the bone cut outs!!!

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Double-sided paper
The sparkle dog swap was one hosted last year by Robin/ArmyWife95.  It was paper and stickers by Cloud9 Design.  I would do some checking online to see if anyone still has the Cloud9 Dog stuff for sale...the handmade items, like the dish/bone were done by the ladies in the swap.I made the letters using Sticko chipboard letters by EK Success...the bones are gel stickers by Cloud9 Design.

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Double-sided paper
WOW, that is amazing!  And what a sweet baby!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

Double-sided paper
VEry ingenius Laura...I love two sided paper, for the same reason. I rarely do two page layouts anymore, but you can get alot out of those little leftover strips too!

moodyonceamth

Cherry Addict

Double-sided paper
Annominous, if you're really interested in the stuff from that swap, you could always post about it in the Swap Forum.  If someone who was in the swap doesn't want it anymore, maybe they'd sell it to you or something.

Janshotgun

Cherry Cola

Double-sided paper
What a great idea!  I saw this LO in the gallery and didn't realize that is what you did.  I love these LO's by the way!!!!
Jan - trying to find my way

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

2Bizi

Cherry Bomb

Double-sided paper
I like the 2 sided papers  as well and have occasionally done a lo on both sides but often I like the  coordination of being able to take the pieces I cut up and layer them using both sides.

scrap-4-life

Cherry Bing

Double-sided paper
Awe!!!!!!!!  So very sweet! I love double sided paper for this very reason.  I like how well it coordinates.  I pretty much only buy double-sided now.

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

Double-sided paper
Cute!!!I love doublesided paper, I like having options, but that is just me!
SUS ImageImageImage

davsar

Cherry Cola

Double-sided paper
That is cute!  You are so good - I still buy the double sided paper knowing it is a waste and never use the opposite side - thanks for the inspiration!!

Bea

Sweet Cherry Pie

Double-sided paper
Great idea!!

Janet

Cherry Jubilee

Double-sided paper
I actually prefer it to one sided paper.  I usually end up using both sides in some way.

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

Double-sided paper
awesome-- I love double sided paper for just that reason. I love that they have 2 patterns that go together right there.

FairyMouseMom

Cherry Addict

Double-sided paper
Looks great, Laura!

FurBaby_Mom

Wild Cherry

Double-sided paper
I LOVE this layout

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee