Save at least 20% on all Fall and Halloween products, no promo code needed! Shop Now

FurBaby_Mom

Wild Cherry

ps I Love You, the book
Has anyone read it?  If you know me, I can jam through a book when I like it.  But this one?  I can't seem to get into it.  It's so trite and I'm waiting for the plot to thicken, if you will.  If you've read it, does it pick up eventually?  I've been reading it for two weeks now.
Amy
"hoarder of supplies"

Flasher

Cherry Crush

ps I Love You, the book
Hmmm . . . I have been thinking of reading that.  I'd be interested to know what others think of it as well now that you've brought it up.

mkcdaisy

Cherry Cola

ps I Love You, the book
I enjoyed it though I admit I had parts that were slow and something that just didn't work the way I wanted them too lol.  It took me longer than a normal book but then again it is 500 something pages.

moodyonceamth

Cherry Addict

ps I Love You, the book
I looked at it at the store the other day and chucked it back on the shelf.  Does that help?

Wendy-Gale

Bowl Full of Cherries

ps I Love You, the book
Nicole is dying to see the movie

tscrappin

Cherry Blossom

ps I Love You, the book
I saw the book at Walmart yesterday and I thought about getting it then I didn't let us know if it gets any better.
Theresa
Love To Scrap!!

DAIRYDIVA

Cherry Bomb

ps I Love You, the book
I saw the movie......LOVED IT
callie

BE THE CHANGE THAT YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD ! GHANDI

koala1966

Cherry Delight

ps I Love You, the book
I'm surprised the book is slow - the movie is awesome.

scrapmomma02

Sweet Cherry Pie

ps I Love You, the book
I really really want to see the movie. I might pick up the book for the heck of it
TIA

Flapdoodle

Chocolate Covered Cherry

ps I Love You, the book
I read the book last summer out of boredom. I liked it okay but have really no desire to see the movie because it won't have the Irish accents and town like the book. I prefer they would have made it more authentic to the book's plot and characters.

koala1966

Cherry Delight

ps I Love You, the book
That's crazy talk - there are Irish accents in the movie.  And an Irish town.  It's not the whole movie, but it's there.Edited to say I just saw the book review in the Book forum, so I can see where you're saying it will be a lot different, but I love this movie, so I have to be really pushy about people going to see it.   

nik91917

Cherry Berry

ps I Love You, the book
It is an amazing movie that I feel every man should see! and maybe a note on the way in pointing out they don't have to be dying to do these thing's for us! Laura (Loralye78) and I saw it on New Years Eve and I would see it a million times over, which could happen between the cheap theatres and owning it!

Flapdoodle

Chocolate Covered Cherry

ps I Love You, the book
Oh, I didn't know it did, koala!!!From the commercials for it, I haven't seen anything referring to Ireland on them. It all looks like it's done here in the US.Well, smack my arse and call me betty!!

koala1966

Cherry Delight

ps I Love You, the book
LOL - part of it is set in New York - but the family is still Irish, and some of them (like the husband) are fresh from Ireland so they have accents.  And parts of the movie are set in Ireland, with some really beautiful scenery.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee