We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Nell

Cherry Bing

Who is thankful today?
I'm thankful that my ds made it to college ok and I haven't fallen apart yet. (the day before he left doesn't count...)I'm thankful that I woke up today.Nell

scrapperqueen

Bowl Full of Cherries

Who is thankful today?
I'm thankful that it is Friday and that I have permission from my son to scrapbook tonight and that I will have time to spend with the boys tomorrow.I'm thankful that my boys have had a great time working at VBS at church this week.

lisajo

Cherry Cola

Who is thankful today?
i am thankful that the storms we had this morning didn't do any damagei am thankful that i made it to work safely even though it was coming a stormi am thankful for the fun time we had this morning celebrating my boss's birthdayi am thankful that it is friday 

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?
I am thankful the chiropractor made it so that I have feeling in my left foot again.  I'm thankful for the times when I am not in pain.    Very thankful. 
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?
I am thankful for the opportunity to be able to host foreign students who attend the college where I work.  They live on campus and I am able to invite them to do things with us or just have them come visit.Tonight Iryna (from the Ukraine) will be coming with 6 friends for an all American dinner.   I am thankful that these students can visit with an American family and see for themselves that all the generalities that they hear at not all true.   I"m thankful that I can share my bit of America with them.  I'm thankful I can learn a bit about them and their cultures. 

FrannyJay

Sweet Cherry Pie

Who is thankful today?
I am thankful for good neighbors.Franny

gratefulgrama

Cherry Bomb

Who is thankful today?
I'm thankful that I got lots of swap stuff done yesterday and in the mail.I'm thankful that it's cool and raining this morning and that I have the freedom to go take a nap on the couch if I decide to......which is just what I think I'll do!  
Ginnie

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Who is thankful today?
I'm thankful I made it through my first week of school with relatively no incidents!I'm thankful for the rain that cooled things off and made everything green again.I'm thankful for weekends, so I can relax!
Laura
 Image    Image         

Stormy_Cat

Wild Cherry

Who is thankful today?
Can I be thankful for pain medicine?
Heather
Ryan is 4 years old!

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?
Yes, Heather.  Being thankful for pain meds is a good thing.   I'm thankful for having a wonderfully sweet day with my darling Bud.   Just driving and lunch and a bit of scrapbook shopping.   LIfe is good

gratefulgrama

Cherry Bomb

Who is thankful today?
I'm thankful that I was able to worship freely this morning and spend time with my church family.I'm thankful that I had a nice nap this afternoon and that I got a little straightening up done before the week starts.Come on - who else is thankful???
Ginnie

Nell

Cherry Bing

Who is thankful today?
I'm thankful that school starts on Wednesday for Max and Thursday for Ian.I'm thankful I got to see my oldest son at college this weekend and I'm thankful he seems to be doing well.I'm thankful I have such good friends.Nell

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?
I'm very thankful for Bud. After my husband died 9 1/2 years ago I never thought I'd get involved again.   I figured I had a good marriage and that was all I was entitled to have.  Bud came into my life and opened many new doors for me.   I can't think of anyone else on earth I enjoy spending time with as much as I enjoy the time I spend with him.I'm grateful that my kids adore him.  My family loves him to pieces.   They all agree that he has been good for me.

lisajo

Cherry Cola

Who is thankful today?
i am thankful that my boss ok'd me to take some vacation days in septemberi am thankful for making new friendsi am thankful for the nice weekend i hadi am thankful walmart takes things back with out a receipt :)

Irocz7

Cherry Jubilee

Who is thankful today?
I am thankful that my sink, water and dishwasher are hooked up!!!  I had been without them for a few weeks.
~Cori~

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?
Cori, that's the spirit!   We take so many things for granted!   A sink to do dishes may not sound like much but think of the people in the world who have to lug water to the house to dunk their dishes in! 

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?
Come on folks - keep this going.   We haven't run out of things to be thankful for!

lisajo

Cherry Cola

Who is thankful today?
i am thankful that my boss brought me a biscuit for breakfast, boy was it good.i  am thankful that we are having a family reunion in a few fews and last night i finally got the invitation donei am thankful i didn't run out of gas on the way to work this morning, because i was to sleepy to remember i needed to stop and fill upi am thankful for a pastor at my church that is easy going, humble, and very easy to get along with, someone that doesn't have to have full control or his way all the time.i am thankful for friends who call , to tell you some exciting news, like when a crush they have calls themi am thankful for second chances, and third, and fourth, and fifth :) 

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?
I'm thankful for cards.Cards come in the mail and remind you that someone was thinking of you at a particular moment in time.   I feel that there is a prayer or wish that comes in each one that says, "You make a difference in my life and I'm glad to know you."What a joy!

Nell

Cherry Bing

Who is thankful today?
I'm thankful that I have money to go buy groceries today.I'm thankful for good good friends.Nell

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee