Who is thankful today?

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Queen Mum
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 185

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

I'm thankful for all you wonderful ladies who have been sending Gracie cards, notes, whatever.I can't say it enough.   You've all been so great!Thank you
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)
koala1966
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 2526

Who is thankful today?

Post by koala1966 »

I'm thankful for my husband - he's not perfect, but he's mine and he loves me (and I love him, of course).
Suzanne_FL
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 82

Who is thankful today?

Post by Suzanne_FL »

I think it goes without saying today....but I am going to say it anyway!!I am thankful for my new nephew....Anthony Joseph!!  I am thankful that my sister is doing well!!I am thankful for a chapel that I was able to visit and say a little prayer of thanks for both of them!
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

I'm grateful that I have the belief that when a loved one dies that they are not taken **from** us but rather to God in a loving embrace
scrapperqueen
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 140

Who is thankful today?

Post by scrapperqueen »

I am thankful for this post here that is a constant reminder to remain thankful. I'm thankful that you are able to be thankful for God's embrace of Gracie, Gloria.
Melisa
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 4

Who is thankful today?

Post by Melisa »

I am thankful I can wake up every morning and give thanks that I have the favor of God with me.  It always puts a smile on my face!Melisa
Shooglenifty
Cherry Tart

Who is thankful today?

Post by Shooglenifty »

QueenMum, this is a fantastic idea.  Have you read "Simple Abundance"?  I think Oprah featured the book on her program.  I have yet to get throught it - it has activities in it that I haven't had time or whatever to do, and then I just feel guilty about it? so I've set it aside... BUT...One of the first thing the author says to do is start a gratitude journal.  I believe you're to write down 5 things each DAY that you're thankful for.  It's ok to repeat, especially if you've had a crappy day or something.   Anyway, it teaches us the art of gratitude, which is a blessing, and then you can always look back and see what you've written.  I started one last year, and have modified it this year; I started a diary and put something at the bottom of each day.  Anyway, this is a long-winded way of saying, ladies, try this for yourselves, maybe for 2005? and look back at all your blessings... It would also make great scrapbook material for Christmas 2005!Shoog
Gypsymonkey
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 441

Who is thankful today?

Post by Gypsymonkey »

I'm thankful for:being alivehaving loving friends and familyknowing there is a Goda roof over my headmy childrenmy husbandthe list could go on forever!
"May you always have memories to scrap!" ~ Diana
Secret Santa
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 1

Who is thankful today?

Post by Secret Santa »

I am forever thankful for the real reason for the season -- Jesus Christ. 
naderamac
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 149

Who is thankful today?

Post by naderamac »

Thanks for starting this thread.  I am sad because my dh did not make his promotion he wanted so badly, but on the other had we have 4 beautiful children and we are healthy and happy.  The tree is up and my children are going to have a very happy Christmas and I even have a few suprises under their for me.  That is amazing.I have alot to be thankful for.Nadera
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

I am thankful that today is my last day of work for 10 whole days!   I so need some rest.   I'm also thankful that my relationship with Bud is so that I can't wait to be with him for all that time.   I'm grateful that he is in my life.I'm grateful to those people who, when I was widowed encouraged me to date again because it would not take away from the love I had/have for my late husband.   I'm thankful that my kids love Bud and he adores them.
gkcmaw
Sweet Cherry Pie

Who is thankful today?

Post by gkcmaw »

I'm thankful for yet another day...and all that that encompasses.I'm thankful for all the people in my life...past and present.I'm thankful for all the good and the bad experiences I've had...and will have. The good..well that's self explanatory. The bad,..hopefully I learned from them. 
Lynn May the stars light your path--may the wind guide your way
jazzyscrapper
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 39

Who is thankful today?

Post by jazzyscrapper »

I am thankful that my whole family is healthy (big sigh of relief).  How lucky we all are.Terri
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2390

Who is thankful today?

Post by Art_Teacher »

I am thankful for a beautiful White Christmas, and I am thankful I don't have far to travel to be with my family on Christmas day!
Laura
 Image    Image      Image   
kidscrappers
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 13

Who is thankful today?

Post by kidscrappers »

I'am thankful for my kids husband. I'am thankful for my mom and dadI'am thankful  for granny getting out of hospital and doing betterI'am thankful i have such wounderful; friends like you all 
gratefulgrama
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 4

Who is thankful today?

Post by gratefulgrama »

I'm so thankful for so many things!  I'm thankful that Queen Mum had the idea to start this thread and that it has reminded so many of us to stop for a moment and remember the good things in our lives.I'm especially thankful that my daughter and granddaughter are near this year!Ginnie
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

I'm thankful that I can get together with family - and very thankful that I can go home to peace and quiet! LOL
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

I'm thankful for the special moments that pop up unexpectedly.Bud and I had been chatting about some things.  After a bit I said I was going to bed.    A few minutes later he came in and said that he was so happy with the communication that we have between us.    We're so lucky that we can talk about so many things.
QuellieT
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 54

Who is thankful today?

Post by QuellieT »

i'm thankful that it's almost friday so i can drop my boyfriend off at the airport and begin living my life again. he's been here for 2 1/2 weeks, and i was supposed to go back to england with him, but things are not working out between us, and his trip here has been nothing short of horrible. we haven't been speaking, and it's just the two of us in my very small apartment, so i am just about ready to burst. i was really looking forward to going back overseas, but if i went it would have been horrible, and i do not handle excess stress very well. so i am thankful that these last few weeks of stress and unhappiness will be over in a few more than 24 hours.
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

I'm being thankful for quiet time.    I over did some housework yesterday and then had a bout with stomach flu during the night. Today is quiet.  I had thought to do some scrapbooking - but I don' thave to do anything - NOTHING. Quiet time is good.

Return to “General Talk”