Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?
We're having Indian Summer.We've had snow and lots of rain - but today it's balmy and sunny

koala1966

Cherry Delight

Who is thankful today?
I am thankful for my husband.  I don't think I say that enough.  He's a great guy.

queenie_swb

Cherry Garcia

Who is thankful today?
I'm thankful for the baby growing inside me and that I'm feeling it kicking and moving around!Also thankful for my fiance who makes me feel on top of the world when he counts the blessing in his life, and includes me on the top of his list!
~Sara~
LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH and LEARN!

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?
I am grateful that a friend went for the mammogram that she had been putting off and they were able to find the spot that had just started.   She won't need chemo.
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

scrapmom3mjm

Cherry Garcia

Who is thankful today?
I am Thankful for my kids! They are my life's joy! Even though they seem to be sick all the time, at least it's treatable sicknesses.
Stacey
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side."

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?
I am grateful that I escaped getting bronchits this weekend.  

YankeePilgrim

Cherry Picker

Who is thankful today?
I am grateful that I woke up today
Christine
It's All About The Pictures

queenie_swb

Cherry Garcia

Who is thankful today?
I'm thankful for our "new" house, the love of my life, the family we share, the sunshine outside, and the internet!
~Sara~
LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH and LEARN!

Bluesky

Cherry Bomb

Who is thankful today?
I am thankful for  our plumbing repairs being fixed. I am thankful for my dh, Dd, our dog & cats...My SB hobby...Makes me happy... New friends here.  

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?
Another friend got the results of her biopsy and it's benign.  She is a widow too - with a preteen.   She was terrified of what would happen if she also got cancer.   I'm so grateful that Betty is ok.   

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?
I am thankful that during this holiday season that although I cannot be celebrating with my two kids that they are able to be together and celebrate.I am thankful that Bud and I will be content to be spending the day on our own and grateful that we have each other,

carrie123

Cherry Cola

Who is thankful today?
I am thankful for my children, husband and family and friends. I am thankful for our health.

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?
I am grateful and thankful that my cousin's daughter came through surgery ok.   The biopsy is not back yet on the piece they took from her liver but she is doing well.

harper828

Cherry Bing

Who is thankful today?
I am thankful  for: 

harper828

Cherry Bing

Who is thankful today?
I am thankful  for:  

harper828

Cherry Bing

Who is thankful today?
I am thankful  for:   a l

harper828

Cherry Bing

Who is thankful today?
I am thankful  for:   a lovng

harper828

Cherry Bing

Who is thankful today?
It seems as if my computer keys got stuck and I didn't realize that I was creating mutiple posts. How do I delete?I am thankful for: - a loving and forgiving God - my family and friends  - my health, especially my eyesight. - my son who is definitely a blessing!- my job with benefits!- my apt- my freedom- for everyone who makes an effort to make this world a better place- a hobby that keeps me motivated and to help me make new friends like those on ACOT. 

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?
It's almost Thanksgiving - lets pull this one up again

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?
I am thankful that I saved this thread.   It had a post from my sister, Grace, who died in December 2004.    I cherish that.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee