Moderator: ACOT Employee

jsilva
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 85

Post by jsilva »

PATTERN PAPER PLAYERS PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CHECK TO SEE WHAT OTHERS HAVE BOUGHT IN THE PAST I HAVE GOTTEN MUTLIPLE PAPERS ( SAME ) WHEN THEY SHOULD BE DIFFERENT SO PLEASE IF NOT SURE PM ME ! THESE SWAPS ARE DUE (july 31 )PLEASE FOLLOW ALL DIRECTIONS including the 2 gallon bags for each SWAP you are signed up for.  Please include $8.10 postage if you are in ALL SWAPS NO EXCEPTIONS!! Please include a self addressed return lable, 2 gallon bag, what the items are for, swap name, due date, and the spot you have in it as well and number of players.  This is extremely helpful to hostesses when we sort so that we understand what swap it is for.  If POSTAGE is not included in your swap items your items WILL NOT BE MAILED back to you until postage is received.  These swap items will only be held for a short amount of time as well, after a month these items will be put up for payment to anyone willing to pay postage.  Please do not "hold your item" for the swap, SEND ALL SPOTS with the swap it makes it easier to sort so the hostess doesnt think she is short one.  Please DO NOT send partial amounts please send all items at once, getting paper is extremely difficult to keep track if its coming from several different places and in one's and two's.  If you have a paper spot and have it sent directly from the company that is fine, however dont forget to send your baggies and postage as well.  This can be easliy forgotten after a time period. PLEASE BAG all small items including, RIBBON, BRADS, BUTTONS, METAL ITEMS, DECOS, SLIDE MOUNTS, FLOSS BOBBINS, PRIMAS, BLING, anything that could get lost easily.If you need an ANGEL for any spot you sign up for please give all hostesses a FAIR amount of time ahead in order to find an angel for your spot.  This is only fair and causes less damage control when its close to the closing date.HERE WE GO GALS let the sign ups begin!!     1. Patterned Paper 2pp jsilva ( pick 2 shown above) but copy and post your selection so we dont have dups jsilva will be getting some thing from the line since there are only 6 prints per line i have 8 prints here.....  jsilva getting accessories  postal 2 Patterned Paper (2pp-charliesangel 3. pattern paper 2pp simmons87 Thang  and Wink  4 pattern paper 2 pp niki bikini and bodacious No cardstock with this swap 5 Journal Box ( 1pp 4 x 4 minium matted and embellished)- annb 6 OTHER 3LITTLEROCKS 7 Embellished Tag (1pp)- 3littlerocks 8 Border/Topper (1pp 2 1/2 x 6 1/2  minium matted and embellished)-luvdrewwww9 Brads ( 8-10pp No Plain meaning gold or silver)-if from line 2pp Sweetjanette10Primas (6-8 pp)- judykins 11Bling ( 1 item pp minium)- SCRAPADDICT04 12Floss Bobbins ( 2-4 pp please include chipboard back)- LINDAONE 13 Slide Mounts (2-4 pp please include chipboard back)- SMSHOP14 Altered Item (1 item pp minium)-annb 15 Ribbon (1yrd pp nothing plain grograin or better quality)- coscrapper 16urprise- something from the line 2manydies 17rubs from the line(SWATCHBOOK)  -CHARLIESANGEL 18embellished folders - scrapchick72  So Cute!! 19luggage tag 1pp-shaneriae  received!!   group2  PLEASE PASTE YOUR PICTURES HERE - 8 spots left 1. Patterned Paper 2pp jsilva ( there are only 6 paper s in this line shown are front and back :) i will be getting chipboard accessories that go with this line instead...   postal 2 Patterned Paper (2pp-MOMMY2BEAN 3. pattern paper 2pp charliesangel 4 pattern paper 2 pp simmons87  Hang Ten  and Board Short  No cardstock with this swap 5Journal Box ( 1pp 4 x 4 minium matted and embellished)- annb 6OTHER 3LITTLEROCKS 7 Embellished Tag (1pp)-3littlerocks 8 Border/Topper (1pp 2 1/2 x 6 1/2  minium matted and embellished)-luvdrewwww9 Brads ( 8-10pp No Plain meaning gold or silver)-if from line 2pp hilary 10Primas (6-8 pp)- niki 11 Bling ( 1 item pp minium)-SCRAPADDICT04 12 Slide Mounts (2-4 pp please include chipboard back)-SMSHOP  13 Altered Item (1 item pp minium)-annb 14 Ribbon (1yrd pp nothing plain grograin or better quality)- coscrapper 15 Surprise- something from the line 2manydies  16 rubs from the line ( SWATCH BOOK)  -CHARLIESANGEL 17 embellished folders - scrapchick72 So cute!!18 Luggage Tag (1pp)- lindaone So Darn Cute!! 
fifismamma
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 2

Post by fifismamma »

i would take surprise in the first line, but not the second.. thanks
COscrapper
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 101

Post by COscrapper »

Both are wonderful!!!!  Please sign me up for slides or ribbon for all the groups.Thanks Jamie!!
Annb
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 8

Post by Annb »

When you post, I would love to take altered items in both, please.Annb
doxies
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 23

Post by doxies »

Yup, I'm in on both!  I want bought item spots for both lines!
Hilary
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 48

Post by Hilary »

I like the 2nd one.
mommy2bean
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 144

Post by mommy2bean »

I am totally in love with the second one!!! I will take pp on that one if you host :)
scrapaholic
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 5

Post by scrapaholic »

I love the last one you posted. I would definitely be up for that one.
Have a coke and a smile!Image
3littlerocks
Cherry Berry

Post by 3littlerocks »

I love them both with all my heart! I would love tags and "other" in all. Thanks Jamie!!
judykins
Cherry Blossom

Post by judykins »

I like the first two....when you host...can I have primas?Thanks
SMSHOP
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 6

Post by SMSHOP »

I will take slides in both please!
Susan
Colts are #1
Niki
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 142

Post by Niki »

pttttttttttttttttttttth Jamie I will take altered item
Nicole
Image Image Image
scrappincrazi
Cherry Blossom

Post by scrappincrazi »

I like the second line of papers pinks and browns. I would like to do a spot if you open this. Cardstock Thanks,Dee
simmons87
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 32

Post by simmons87 »

Love these, something in both, probably JB's or cardstock.
Julie
Life is short, but there is always time enough for courtesy.-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Charliesangel
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 10

Post by Charliesangel »

a buy item for me too in both please
jsilva
Cherry Cropper

Post by jsilva »

btt
jsilva
Cherry Cropper

Post by jsilva »

btt
jsilva
Cherry Cropper

Post by jsilva »

okay ladies i have condensed these down to 2 larger swaps i m omitting cardstock because too much has went on with this and  i would at this point perfer to get my own ( when there are bigger lines ) im doing 2 pp i know that might be a bit.... but that is the only way i could do this unless i spun it into 4 swaps vs 2 and the top and bottom are from the same line.   Lets see how this goes i have signed up for pp as well in both groups.
judykins
Cherry Blossom

Post by judykins »

err..do you have me down for primas in the first group???thanks
jsilva
Cherry Cropper

Post by jsilva »

now i do :)

Return to “Swap Talk”