How do you make??

Moderators: MamaK321, ACOT Employee

Jenn Kellams
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 402

How do you make??

Post by Jenn Kellams »

Is there a place to go to learn how to make elements and such in PSE6?  Or how is it done?  I am not wanting specific instructions I am just curious.  I wouldn't mind trying just for giggles.  Thanks!
Jennifer K.
Personal Blog
bumblebby
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 5

How do you make??

Post by bumblebby »

I believe some people will scan things they like and some how turn it into an element. I don't know how though. Not much help am I? lol.I hope someone knows how as I am curious too!!
HapEScrapr
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 276

How do you make??

Post by HapEScrapr »

There is a beginner design class, but can't remember where.  Try putting an ISO up and I amsure someone - probably Kim, Amy, or Anita can tell you.
Kelly Pyron
Digital Designers
Gallery: 242

How do you make??

Post by Kelly Pyron »

Well... there are lots of tutorials out there, but I think you will find more specific "scrapper" tutorials at Kim's site:http://www.digiscrappingtutorials.com/Also if you do a google of Digital Scrapbook tutorials, you will get a ton of sites! :)  I have a few on my site as well: www.kellyshults.comHope this helps! :)
Kelly Shults
{My Digital Designs} {My Blog}
Jenn Kellams
Cherry Garcia

How do you make??

Post by Jenn Kellams »

Thank you all so much for the great advice!  I love a new challenege and this will be exciting.  I have always wanted to learn how to use PS.If anyone else has more ideas, please posting them.  I will continue to check this!Thanks again,
Jennifer K.
Personal Blog
Jenn Kellams
Cherry Garcia

How do you make??

Post by Jenn Kellams »

Kim2002
Digital Designers
Gallery: 192

How do you make??

Post by Kim2002 »

When I was first starting out, I used element creation tuts from eScrappers.  There are also some over at Scrapbook-Bytes and Digital Scrapbook Place.
Kim Hill, Owner & Designer, CG Essentials
Owner, Resources 4 Photographers **photographer tools sold exclusively through A Cherry on Top**
Find me on Facebook

mayerkt
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 330

How do you make??

Post by mayerkt »

The place that I learned how to do everything is Digi Scrappin' with Jen - I really loved her style and how she brakes everything down.  Made it pretty fun!
~*~Karin~*~
Visit our little world! My Blog ~*~ My Photos

Return to “Digital Talk”