Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

txbelle26

Cherry Cola

Printing 12 x 12
Was wondering what are some good sites to print out my 12 x 12 digi layouts? Was hoping on some input...what are your favorites? Also are Walmart or Walgreens an option? Thanks :)
~Jeanne~

*There's two kinds of people in this world,
those that can focus and those that HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!

AmyTeets

Digital Designers

Re: Printing 12 x 12
I've never been disappointed by Scrapping Simply
Amy Teets Designs

My Blog
Facebook
Semper Fi

Snag Me!

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

I've used MyPicTales and have been happy with my prints and printed albums from them.
You can also do a search here in the Digital Talk forum to find previous printing topics, other sites mentioned before are Artscow and Persnickity Prints.
Image Image

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Wal-Mart and Costco are an option. Don't know about Walgreens. I have a wide format printer and print my own.

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I love Persnickity Prints. You can do 12x12 or 8x8 single, or print a whole bound album. One of these days I'm gonna print more. :)

WendyBirdDesigns

Cherry Blossom

I ♥ Persnickety Prints too! The print quality is amazing and the customer service is the best!
ImageImageImage

txbelle26

Cherry Cola

Thanks all for the input! This is one reason I love ACOT...everyone is so friendly and helpfull! I'm so excited to be scrapping again, and digi fits into my busy lifestyle so easily...I still have regular scrappy stuff though, I've been holding on to it for the last 5 dormant scrappy years, I don't think I will ever get rid of it though...it still comes in handy with school projects and such...thanks again ya'll :-D
~Jeanne~

*There's two kinds of people in this world,
those that can focus and those that HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!

wahoo_mom

Cherry Garcia

I have only printed out one and that was at Costco. I thought they did a nice job and were reasonably priced.
Heidi
Image ImageImageImage

Ayla

Cherry Addict

I've only printed 12x12 at scrapping simply, but I did have 6x6 printed at Ritz Camera. Both places did a marvelous job...very true colors, the weight is great. Would use either one again in a heartbeat.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

mysunshine

Cherry Bing

I agree with Brittney and Wendy - Persnickety Prints does an excellent and FAST service. Very high quality and great prices. Much better for your archive memories than Walgreens, Costco or Walmart.
- Angie - Come read my blog!

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

Persnictey Prints..HIGHLY recommend! http://www.persnicketyprints.com/ I have not printed LO's at Costco but I have printed some 11x14 digital prints that I framed and they were FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!
Image~Angie~

emjay704

Cherry Tart

I only get my prints from Persnickety. The quality and color is amazing and they are fast, reasonably priced, shipping is reasonable, and their customer service is awesome. I have also done calendars and bound albums with them and have never ever been disappointed.

Lindsay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Fingers crossed Persnickety Prints will be as good as everyone says. They're having a major sale on 8x8's this weekend, so I've made a huge dent in my "To Print" files!

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

they are :)
Image~Angie~

Sweyo

Cherry Picker

I have been really happy with Costco and is available in one hour so I don't have to wait!
Stephanie http://www.quiltedscrapper.blogspot.com/
Independent Close to My Heart Consultant

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

Lindsay....where have you been hanging out girl......I was JUST thinking about you the other day!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image~Angie~

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Sweyo wrote:I have been really happy with Costco and is available in one hour so I don't have to wait!
Then there are those of us who live far, far, far away from a Costco! lol
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

buzymomof2

Sweet Cherry Pie

I use http://www.scrapbookpictures.com/ they are great, if you keep eye on their site they do have sales. $1.49 for 12x12. their normal price is $1.99. I prefer it to Costco, for some reason the ones I print at Costso turn out dark.
anyone who says sunshine brings happiness, has never danced in the rain.

sakura-panda

Cherry Blossom

I just looked and Persnickety Prints has 10x10 albums -- I've been looking for that size!

I'm a Costco girl myself, but I may have to try out this site and see how it goes. :)
~ Katie ~

ScrapEgypt

Cherry Bomb

buzymomof2 wrote:I use http://www.scrapbookpictures.com/ they are great, if you keep eye on their site they do have sales. $1.49 for 12x12. their normal price is $1.99. I prefer it to Costco, for some reason the ones I print at Costso turn out dark.

This is what I have been using. I've actually used them for years for other things and just started using them to print 12x12s.
Cielle

ImageImage Image

Return to “Digital Talk”

Information

Moderators

MamaK321, ACOT Employee