Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Your Info
We don't want anything personal like your full name or address, nope, but with digital scrapbooking it helps to know what you are working with as to help you! So maybe we could all share?

Windows or Mac? (If windows, what operating system- Windows 7? Windows XP? etc)

What do you primarily scrap with(software)?

Any additional scrapping software? (Lightroom, ACDsee, etc)

Any tools to help you digital scrap?(Walcom tablet, etc)

Anything you really wanna learn?

Anything else you wanna add?

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Your Info
[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Windows or Mac? (If windows, what operating system- Windows 7? Windows XP? etc) [/highlight][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]I'm a windows girl! I operate with Windows 7 64bit.[/highlight]

[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]What do you primarily scrap with(software)? [/highlight][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]I primarily scrap with Photoshop CS5.[/highlight]

[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Any additional scrapping software? (Lightroom, ACDsee, etc) [/highlight][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]I also have Photoshop Elements 8 and Lightroom 3.[/highlight]

[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Any tools to help you digital scrap?(Walcom tablet, etc) [/highlight][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]I have a Walcom tablet, my ipad, and lots of EHD's :)[/highlight]

[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Anything you really wanna learn? [/highlight]

[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Anything else you wanna add? [/highlight][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]I'm hoping to get illustrator soon and start playing more with my tablet. I have inkscape but prefer illustrator.[/highlight]

-Liz-

Digital Designers

I will get started ;)
Im liz- Im a digi scrap addict that eats digi glue :) LMAO Kidding of course- But I have been scrapping and designing for going on 4 years now and I also paper scrap and do hybrid :)

Okay I'm a windows girl :) I have Vista on my desktop (where I primarily design) but my laptop has 7 on it :)

What do you primarily scrap with(software)? Any additional scrapping software? Combining those here :)
Primarily I scrap with Corel Paint Shop Pro X2, I have expirence with versions 8 and up
I design with CS5 (have used versions CS3 and up)
And I also have used photoshop elements, lightroom, photobrush, photo xplosion

I use a wacom bambo tablet to design with and occasionally do extractions and blending for layouts
Also have 2 EHDs

I would still love to learn how to create a full shadow boxed layout (Im working on that one LOL)
ImageImage

MimaScraps/Lori

Cherry Bomb

Windows or Mac? (If windows, what operating system- Windows 7? Windows XP? etc) Windows 7

What do you primarily scrap with(software)?PSE 8

Any additional scrapping software? (Lightroom, ACDsee, etc)no

Any tools to help you digital scrap?(Walcom tablet, etc)no

Anything you really wanna learn? I would like to extract better--prob just takes practice!!

Anything else you wanna add I haven't searched yet--are there any sites for children and teens who want to digi scrap and use challenges??? Good idea, right???
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!

ScrapEgypt

Cherry Bomb

Windows

PSE 7

I also have the Creative Memories software, but haven't touched it in ages!

There are other tools????? :?

Just learned to do shadows and photo-masking during the weekend crop.
Would like to learn how to do distressing.

Not at the moment, but will probably think of something around 2 am! I get my best ideas about then!
Cielle

ImageImage Image

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

I am Ondrea, and I'm a scrapaholic. No wait...wrong thread. :winkb: But it's true. I eat paste and have started liking the taste of my screen and dabble in hybrid. I just can't help it...I want to do it all! :-D

Windows (I have XP right now)

Currently Gimp

CM Storybook Creator (which I plan to make my primary as soon as I get a new computer)

My wireless mouse? LOL...newp...nothing extra.

BRUSHES! What are they? How do I use them? Where do I get them? Why do I want to?
Shadowing. Is there a secret to making it look more realistic?
I'm sure there is more...but it'll pop into my head later

This is an awesome idea!!!

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Windows 7

GIMP

Microsoft Picture It Pro

nope

?

Image Image

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Windows or Mac? (If windows, what operating system- Windows 7? Windows XP? etc) Windows 7, 64 bit

What do you primarily scrap with(software)? Photoshop Elements 9

Any additional scrapping software? (Lightroom, ACDsee, etc) I use Picasa to organize and do simple photo editing, for more extensive editing I use PSE9

Any tools to help you digital scrap?(Walcom tablet, etc) nope

Anything you really wanna learn? I still don't get recoloring, and photo blending is always something I want to learn more of. I also still can't make the cookie cutter tool in PSE do what I want it to do.

Anything else you wanna add? can't really think of anything.....I might get ideas from other posts but I haven't read them yet!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

dshepard

Cherry Bing

Windows or Mac? (If windows, what operating system- Windows 7? Windows XP? etc) Windows 7 on my laptop (which is the one I use the most) not sure what's on my desktop (it's seen better days)

What do you primarily scrap with(software)? PSE 7 (although I do own 9 but haven't installed it yet)

Any additional scrapping software? (Lightroom, ACDsee, etc) not really

Any tools to help you digital scrap?(Walcom tablet, etc) I wish I had a tablet, but it's just me and my mouse...oh, and lots of space taken up

Anything you really wanna learn? I'm not sure what I'm missing out on, I'm sure there are several things. I do stuff by trial and error so I just rely on good kits to help me pull it together.

Anything else you wanna add? Can't think of anything right now...I'm too tired from all the short nights this weekend (you'd think I would have gotten more done! ;) )
Danna :)

Proudly creating for Image Image

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

Windows or Mac? (If windows, what operating system- Windows 7? Windows XP? etc) Windows

What do you primarily scrap with(software)? CS5 Extended

Any additional scrapping software? (Lightroom, ACDsee, etc) Lightroom 3

Any tools to help you digital scrap?(Walcom tablet, etc) nope, but want a tablet badly!

Anything you really wanna learn? how to use Lightroom lol

Anything else you wanna add? love me some clustering and templates and hybrid!!!
Image~Angie~

SusanZennario

Cherry Bing

Windows or Mac? (If windows, what operating system- Windows 7? Windows XP? etc) Windows - love to scrap in natural light!

What do you primarily scrap with(software)? Paper! GLUE!!

Any additional scrapping software? (Lightroom, ACDsee, etc) Pandora - must have music when scrapping!

Any tools to help you digital scrap?(Walcom tablet, etc) EHD to hold all my pictures before I print them.

Anything you really wanna learn? How to make the cookies that keep luring people to the dark side!

Anything else you wanna add? This was all in fun! I hope I didn't offend anyone, just couldn't help myself! I'm on caffeine overload!
Image ImageImage Image

Susan Zennario - NJ
Mommy of Johnny (20), Matt (14) and Susie (12)
My Blog - Paper Daisy Dreams

Ayla

Cherry Addict

SusanZenn wrote:Windows or Mac? (If windows, what operating system- Windows 7? Windows XP? etc) Windows - love to scrap in natural light!

What do you primarily scrap with(software)? Paper! GLUE!!

Any additional scrapping software? (Lightroom, ACDsee, etc) Pandora - must have music when scrapping!

Any tools to help you digital scrap?(Walcom tablet, etc) EHD to hold all my pictures before I print them.

Anything you really wanna learn? How to make the cookies that keep luring people to the dark side!

Anything else you wanna add? This was all in fun! I hope I didn't offend anyone, just couldn't help myself! I'm on caffeine overload!
LOL!!!! Too funny!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

thanks for starting this Brittney :)

windows XP

Photoshop Elements 6. I also have PSE 3, what I started with.

nope

I have a dusty wacom

i'm sure there is but i don't know it yet

Image Image

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

I'm bi - so I'm only answering for half of me.

Windows 7

Both Adobe Elements 9 and Adobe CS3

nope

Wacom Tablet

do you think one can learn style or taste?

Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

mysunshine

Cherry Bing

[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Windows or Mac? (If windows, what operating system- Windows 7? Windows XP? etc) [/highlight][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Windows 7 (I have Mac laptop too, but no scrapping software on it yet...planning to get some soon.)[/highlight]

[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]What do you primarily scrap with(software)? [/highlight][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]PSE 9[/highlight]

[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Any additional scrapping software? (Lightroom, ACDsee, etc) [/highlight][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Nope[/highlight]

[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Any tools to help you digital scrap?(Walcom tablet, etc) [/highlight][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]nope...but I'd love to hear the benefits and uses of the Walcom tablet[/highlight]

[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Anything you really wanna learn? [/highlight][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]I'll take anything. I feel like I haven't even scratched the surface yet. ETA: I'd like to hear some strategies for getting on a digi designer's CT.[/highlight]

[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Anything else you wanna add? [/highlight][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Great idea...really looking forward to some more tutorials![/highlight]
- Angie - Come read my blog!

need2scrap

Cherry Bing

Windows or Mac? (If windows, what operating system- Windows 7? Windows XP? etc) Windows Vista

What do you primarily scrap with(software)? Photoshop Elements 9

Any additional scrapping software? (Lightroom, ACDsee, etc) Have CM Storybook Creator, but don't really use it.

Any tools to help you digital scrap?(Walcom tablet, etc) no

Anything you really wanna learn? Anything in PSE, basically using the tools.

Anything else you wanna add? THANKS!!!!
*** Christi ***
Love to scrap - Need to scrap - Not enough time to scrap!!!

sakura-panda

Cherry Blossom

Windows 7

Photoshop Elements -- I think it is Version 7.

I use Picasa for photos (viewing only) and IrfanView to do cropping and resizing when I don't want to open PSE.

No; I have a Bamboo tablet, but usually forget to get it out to use.

I'd like to learn how to use texture templates. I have some for making textured cardstock, but I haven't figured them out -- to use them I have to copy the layer style from another template. It seems like it should be pretty simple, if I knew what to do!

I'm pretty settled in my digiscrapping and satisified with what I can do. It's fun to see what other people are doing and wishing. Thanks for the prompts!
~ Katie ~

3 Pals

Cherry Bomb

Windows or Mac? (If windows, what operating system- Windows 7? Windows XP? etc) WINDOWS 7

What do you primarily scrap with(software)? Photoshp CS2 V.9

Any additional scrapping software? (Lightroom, ACDsee, etc) nope

Any tools to help you digital scrap?(Walcom tablet, etc) nope

Anything you really wanna learn? how to fix various problem issues with photos; masking; working with text as mine often looks bitmappy when printed

Anything else you wanna add? I am all paper but wouldn't mind adding some digi knowledge to my pages and pics
ImageImage Image
Ann

scraptag

Cherry Cola

Windows or Mac? (If windows, what operating system- Windows 7? Windows XP? etc) MAC OSX 10.6.6

pse 6
scrapstuff on ehd, info for searching items on Adobe Bridge

Adobe Bridge

no

Sometimes I think it would be nice to learn the difference between the software and what they can and can't do. What is better to do in one than the other, and how 2 software pkgs can work WITH each other. (I keep hearing that people use lightroom and ps together for their photoediting.

I want to learn what all the little button above the layers do. How to add brushes, and what exactly masks are, and how to use them.

Anything else you wanna add? thank you!

scraptag

Cherry Cola

[quote="MamaK321"]thanks for starting this Brittney :)

Photoshop Elements 6. I also have PSE 3, what I started with.

I started with pse 3. It was great. I was moving right along, and then bough pse 5 and went,...what?! It was so different, I didn't know what to do. Finally got pse 6 for mac (which is pse 7 for windows), and through ACOT I finally figured out what I was suppose to do with this program!

Return to “Digital Talk”

Information

Moderators

MamaK321, ACOT Employee