We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

threeloves4me

Sweet Cherry Pie

Looking for some digital kits that have...
Hey Ladies how are you all on this Monday morning? :) This weekend I went with my sister in law and had a very relaxing time- we got the relax pack at the beauty college and it was AMAZING!! It's the first time I have ever had one of those-facial massage, scalp massage and treatment, manicure, pedicure and make up and hair style for a great price. Man, talk about relaxing:)
Anyway..this is my question-Do you ladies know of or recommend a great digi package for doing up my awesome weekend getting all Pretty:)
Maybe someone here has done the same kind of LO for a girls weekend/Makeover that you could point me in the direction of. I can't wait to scrap this weekend..what a great time.
We also stayed in a Hotel cause we both live an hour from town and we just needed to get away so it was fabulous.
TIA for any help you can give me or any ideas you can give me.

Sus79

Cherry Cola

Re: Looking for some digital kits that have...
Sorry, that really doesn´t ring a bell :waiting:
ImageImageImageImageImage

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

This one is quite girly and is actually based on a slumber party, but it has some fun elements like nail polish that could be used for a spa day kinda thing.

Other than those though, I don't know of anything that would be specific to a spa day. And these ones are a bit girly, so might not work for you.

threeloves4me

Sweet Cherry Pie

sarahwhithers wrote:This one is quite girly and is actually based on a slumber party, but it has some fun elements like nail polish that could be used for a spa day kinda thing.

Other than those though, I don't know of anything that would be specific to a spa day. And these ones are a bit girly, so might not work for you.

OMG-thank you so much;) these are perfect! I could of looked by doing a search but I know the ladies here are awesome about knowing right where to look. Thank you-I love the first one!!

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

you're very welcome! Glad I could help out. :-D

Return to “Digital Talk”

Information

Moderators

MamaK321, ACOT Employee