Software question about ACDsee Manager VS ACDsee pro 3

Moderators: MamaK321, ACOT Employee

scrappergirl42
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 4

Software question about ACDsee Manager VS ACDsee pro 3

Post by scrappergirl42 »

I have not been happy with my current organizing program, photoshop elements 8 for many reasons. I like the edit part that I use for scrapbooking but not the organizer for the scrapbook supplies. I will still be using PSE8 for making the scrapbook layouts(at least I think I will be) but I want a better program to organize all my stuff and photos.

I have head lots about a program called ACDsee but I wanted to find people that use it and can tell me about how it works and if they like it. Looking at their website I see that there are different programs so I would like to know what the main differences are. Which one is better for organizing scrapbook supplies and photos? I want to be able to tag all my stuff for example blue, paper, patterned and so on so when I want to find a group of items when I am working on a layout it is easy to use and won't slow my computer way down or crash. I also want a program that is good with different file types like png files since lots of the digital items are in that file type.

From what I can tell there is a Manager version and a Pro version. Does the Pro version do everything the Manager does and more or are they completely different?

Thanks,
Scrappergirl42

Return to “Digital Talk”