Digi Girls - Opinions Wanted

Moderators: MamaK321, ACOT Employee

-Tracy-
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 439

Digi Girls - Opinions Wanted

Post by -Tracy- »

So are you liking the tutorials we've been presenting so far?  What kind of things would you like to see tutorials on in the future?

Inquiring minds want to know. :winkb:
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.
-Shannon-
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 148

Re: Digi Girls - Opinions Wanted

Post by -Shannon- »

Sadly, I haven't seen them yet :(
I haven't been on here lately because of other personal stuff but I hope to check them out tomorrow. :-D
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

fong33
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 204

Post by fong33 »

I love them.  I use them all the time when I am trying to figure out new techniques.  The digi templates 101 crop class was perfect.  I tried a template in the past and couldn't figure it out on my own.  Yesterday I followed the 101 classs and finished 2 lo's with templates.   I have also used the step by step instructions when I first started digi scrapping and found the recoloring element and blending tutorials great also.

I would love more tutorials on using the different effects offered by PSE6.
-Tracy-
Wild Cherry

Post by -Tracy- »

fong33 wrote: I love them.  I use them all the time when I am trying to figure out new techniques.  The digi templates 101 crop class was perfect.  I tried a template in the past and couldn't figure it out on my own.  Yesterday I followed the 101 classs and finished 2 lo's with templates.   I have also used the step by step instructions when I first started digi scrapping and found the recoloring element and blending tutorials great also.

I would love more tutorials on using the different effects offered by PSE6.

That makes me really happy that they helped! :-D  What kind of effects are you looking for fong?
nun69
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1549

Post by nun69 »

how about using overlays and clipping masks?
Image~Angie~
Kim2002
Digital Designers
Gallery: 192

Post by Kim2002 »

I think it's great that you are writing tutorials for ACOT.  :) 

FWIW, there are some PSE 6 tutorials at DigiScrapping Tutorials RIGHT HERE, including how to use clipping masks.
Kim Hill, Owner & Designer, CG Essentials
Owner, Resources 4 Photographers **photographer tools sold exclusively through A Cherry on Top**
Find me on Facebook

-Tracy-
Wild Cherry

Post by -Tracy- »

Kim2002 wrote:I think it's great that you are writing tutorials for ACOT.  :) 

FWIW, there are some PSE 6 tutorials at DigiScrapping Tutorials RIGHT HERE, including how to use clipping masks.

And your tut's are AWESOME!! I get soooo many compliments on my custom shadows which I learned from you!!! Thanks bunches! :inlove:
Pegster
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 263

Post by Pegster »

I love the tutorials too..that along with the digi girls and has got me going soo soo now.    Thank you so much!  I was just going to ask about deep shadows???How did I miss the one on shadows?? on to search!!!
Peggy
-Tracy-
Wild Cherry

Post by -Tracy- »

I have not done one for us here on shadowing because I learned from Kim Hill's Tutorial. I can *highly* recommend it to you though!!! :-D
lenescobar
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 43

Post by lenescobar »

Love the tutorials! I've always been a fan of tutorials on shadow work :) Thanks for the links ladies :)
Jenn Kellams
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 402

Post by Jenn Kellams »

More photo editing tuts!  You can never find them for PSE users and most people don't make actions for it either.  I like editing the photos and then getting creative with the scrapbooking.
Jennifer K.
Personal Blog
dianagirly
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 812

Post by dianagirly »

Heck, I need a tutorial on how to add an action! I bought a 3D shadow action and tryed following the tiny cramped directions that came with it but to no avail. ( This is for PSE )
JeanellePaige
Digital Designers
Gallery: 154

Post by JeanellePaige »

Actions are fun but a PITA to load and get just right to start. Some require just the layer be highlighted, other want you to make a path... PITA! Thats just my opinion, lol.
Jeanelle Paige
My Blog ~ Lots of cool stuff there!!
My Shoppe ~ Always Sales!

ImCanadian
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 1

Post by ImCanadian »

I love them!! As a fairly new scrapper I find them very useful.  I have done a lot of "google" searches on tutorials and so far, ACOT has the best. I appreciate all the work that is put behind getting this on the website.  thank you!!
MLee
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 404

Post by MLee »

I think they are super Tracey!!

Is there one on the various photo overlays or actions? The ones that actually change the color or perception of the photo? Are there any for PSE and how do they work?

I haven't look, there may be one, but I've noticed a lot of those available lately and I'm headed in that direction next... :)

dianagirly
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 812

Post by dianagirly »

I need a dunce cap please. I have offially read 3 tutorials on how to load an action and STILL am doing something wrong. I can see all my hidden folders, but it says to move the new action into the effecs folder and delete the old one ( or something like that ) so I tried just dragging and dropping the folder in. So ok, now I see it listed in my effects. So then I delete the THUMBS icon thingy, reload PSE and STILL not there. Dunce dunce dunce!
Cherry Blossom

Post by »

Love the tut's.  How about something along the lines of creating custom digital layout for our websites or blogs?

Return to “Digital Talk”