Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

JeanellePaige

Digital Designers

Been a long time
Hello my friends. It's been a LONG time since I've been on here. I wanted to say HI to my old friends, and say hello to new ones. Everything is going well with me, lost my job recently because of new management deciding they didn't need my position anymore. :( I was devastated but I'm still looking for work, Keeping my head up. While sitting and thinking about my life I forgot about my passion, designing scrapbooking kits!! So I've got some things in the works. Sitting around waiting for something to happen isn't living, so I'm so so excited to be doing what I love again and can't wait to share it with you all. And as always, there will be a freebie!! Hope everyone is doing well! Image
Jeanelle Paige
My Blog ~ Lots of cool stuff there!!
My Shoppe ~ Always Sales!

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

Re: Been a long time
Hi!  Nice to "meet" you!  Sorry to hear about your job loss, but glad you are turning back to your passion for a bit.  Good luck in that venture!
Kim

Image Image  

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Hi Jeanelle. I remember you. So sorry to hear about your recent job loss. It totally sucks. Can't wait to see what kind of kits you've got cooking!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Hi Jeanelle, it's nice to meet you. I'm so sorry to hear about your job loss.  I've been laid off a couple of times and I know how devastating it can be but I bounced back and I'm sure you will too!!  Good luck!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

So sorry to hear about the loss of your job. I look forward to getting to know you here at ACOT. Keep your chin up. Praying for you and wish you much success.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Hi Jeanelle. Missed seeing you around and looking forward to the new kits you will be creating.

ImageImage Image Image  

AmyTeets

Digital Designers

Hey you!  Good to see you again :)
Amy Teets Designs

My Blog
Facebook
Semper Fi

Snag Me!

need2scrap

Cherry Bing

HI Jeanelle!  Glad you're back!  I've missed you and the rest of the Cherries here at ACOT!  (I've been mia for most of this half of the year).  Sorry to hear about your job -hopefully you will find something soon!

Can't wait to see your new kits!
*** Christi ***
Love to scrap - Need to scrap - Not enough time to scrap!!!

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

Welcome Back :)
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Hi Jeanelle! Great to see you again! Sorry about your job loss, but often that means something even better is just around the corner! Looking forward to seeing what you have in store.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Welcome back!!  So sorry about your job but so glad you have a positive attitude and we will be seeing you around!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Return to “Digital Talk”

Information

Moderators

MamaK321, ACOT Employee