Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Sus79

Cherry Cola

*Journaling Tips* Keeping the memories clearly
Hi Scrappers :-D Did you miss me?

I have a new tutorial on MY BLOG today, about keeping memories until it is time to scrap them

ImageImageImageImageImage

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Re: *Journaling Tips* Keeping the memories clearly
I checked it out, thanks for the tips! I try real hard to journal often, but you are right, the more time that passes before I get to a page, it is easy to forget!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

Sus79

Cherry Cola

oceanbreezes423 wrote:I checked it out, thanks for the tips! I try real hard to journal often, but you are right, the more time that passes before I get to a page, it is easy to forget!

It sure is :) I am not as good as I would like to be at journaling, so this is also a good reminder for my self

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

Love the tips! I esp hate when you think you'll remember those memories forever and you go to jot them down and you're like.. wait was it this way... or what it that way?!? lol!
~ Carissa ~

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

This is GREAT --thanks for sharing!
Susan

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Hi Sus! Welcome back, been missing you! Great tips! TFS.
Laurie

Sus79

Cherry Cola

letumom wrote:Hi Sus! Welcome back, been missing you! Great tips! TFS.

Hi Laurie, I have been missing you too, but have had no time to join the fun here ;) Hope to find some time soon

blfonty

Cherry Cola

Thanks, Sus! We need all the reminders and tips we can get. I love to journal the story with each page, but sometimes just don't take the time. I like that we have a monthly journaling challenge now and your tips are on target.
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Sus79

Cherry Cola

blfonty wrote:Thanks, Sus! We need all the reminders and tips we can get. I love to journal the story with each page, but sometimes just don't take the time. I like that we have a monthly journaling challenge now and your tips are on target.

Good to hear, it is such an easy way of saving your memories for later, that I think most of us can implement it in our everyday lives :-D

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

TFS Sus! BTW, how have you been? Miss seeing you around. Hope you and your DH and your DS are all doing fine.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

debamas

Wild Cherry

Thanks Sus for sharing your link with us! Wonderful ideas and I can really use the facebook cut/paste one as my grandchildren are in TN and their mom frequently tells little stories, quotes by them! I never thought of it before and the things they say and do are made for memories!
Debbie

Sus79

Cherry Cola

blbabe1234 wrote:TFS Sus! BTW, how have you been? Miss seeing you around. Hope you and your DH and your DS are all doing fine.

I have been super busy getting my new store up, and getting the tutorial/tips section in order, and then my full time job on the side. But I do hope I can find time to look in to all your wonderful ladies, once in a while from now on. Yes we are all doing fine, both DH & DS are fabulous, so life is mostly perfect :-D

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

cool idea!!!

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Hi Sus I've missed you!! Glad everything is going well! And thanks for sharing!

ImageImage Image Image  

Sus79

Cherry Cola

pawprints wrote:Hi Sus I've missed you!! Glad everything is going well! And thanks for sharing!

Missed you too Barb :-D

Return to “Digital Talk”

Information

Moderators

MamaK321, ACOT Employee