We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Stupid idea
So I decided that I should really organize my digi stuff so I can better mix and match kits. WRONG. I should've started from the get go! Word to all you new Digi scrappers organize when you start don't have so much.
So now I'm doing 1/4 of my stuff at a time.... 1/4 is over 6k items to tag by color, element, paper, mask, etc. This is just craziness. Maybe one day I'll be done... untill then my Itunes is cranked up and I'm practicing my patience.

kennabeans

Cherry Cola

Re: Stupid idea
Good luck, hope your eyes don't go buggy!!
ImageImageImage

Henu_Nea

Cherry Cola

Good luck!
ImageImage
Image Image

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Sounds like a major project! Good luck

Lynda

Cimorosete

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Trust me that is a big undertaking, but well worth it once your done.:winkb:
((¸¸.·´*~Treasa·´*¨¨))
May LOs-
My Blog

ImageImageImageImage

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

Thank you for the tip, I'll keep it in mind:)
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Yikers! That sounds like a month of work!
For me I just have sorted into designers, I never even thought of going by colours. But def not gonna start now, have way way too much digi! You're a brave woman!! :-D

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

I know what you mean. It seems like as soon as I think I have it under control, I get more kits and have to start over.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

scraptag

Cherry Cola

I agree. I was following the "organization" thread yesterday, and am trying to figure out my organizer. I thought going through each folder and being able to see pictures of it right away was great, but being able to search by paper or manufacturer(designer) or embellishment is going to be even better....if I do it right..... :?

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Oh dear... I have to do mine - and I have a TON!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Ya I got like 800 items tagged yesterday and just took a break, I had them organized by designer. Maybe I'll leave it that way, was trying to make it easier to do layouts with multiple kits. HA!

cat1393

Cherry Cola

I need to organize somehow too! I was just thinking of printing out the preview page and slipping it, into the plastic page protectors, then into a binder. Easy Peasy! I think :-D

Christine

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

I can't even imagine what a huge job that is! I had relatively little when it comes to digi kits and it took me FOREVER when I started separating it all out! The labeling was the most time consuming thing I've ever done!

Firegems

Sweet Cherry Pie

I feel that way about my photos! I hope it goes faster for you then my photos are for me!!
Firegems

Return to “Digital Talk”

Information

Moderators

MamaK321, ACOT Employee