Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Jeanne Marie's Scraps

Digital Designers

What digi kits are you dreaming of.......
I've got a list a mile long, What would you like to see the designers put in the shop?

I'm dreaming of...................

a prom kit

a soft yellow kit (soft yellows are so hard to find)

a lake themed kit(with water skis, tubes, waves, rocks, trees, shoreline, grill,)

a full size camping kit (not cartoon type)

a prom/teen Word Art kit (hmm hmm Kami:-D )

a graduation kit

Road trip Kit (road signs, a two lane road)

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: What digi kits are you dreaming of.......
A disabled people kit

A little black chihuahua kit

A knitting / crafting / jewelry making kit

A scrapbooking kit about scrapbooking!!!!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

scraptag

Cherry Cola

I'm going to Yellowstone this summer. Something to scrap those pics would be great!

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

Angels, please. Not the fancy serious looking angles, but the little folk art type angels. Angel embillishments would be nice, for example an angel for each season. Please, please, pretty please. I was brousing through the digi kits and embellishments late last night looking for some. Kind of lost track of time looking at all the pretty stuff and before I knew it, it was 1:00AM and I had a basket full of goodies. :-D

I would also like a work related kit. There is some paper in the shop named "The Daily Grind". I'm thinking something along those lines.

OMG, I almost forgot...someone in here, can't remember who, was looking for some little Asian children. Maybe something along the Asian theme would be nice.
Image ImageImage

DoggieMom

Cherry Picker

I am up for anything with dogs. Maybe some phrases, breed specifics.

Also I don't see a lot of wedding themed kits. Not that I need them, but just noticing.

Travel themes are always nice.
Hi. My name is Erin and I'm addicted
to scrapbooking.

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

A SOCCER KIT with more than just elements!

A Theatre/Stage kit

A teen kit ( like driving, activities, hanging out stuff)
Becky

Image Image Image

Jeanne Marie's Scraps

Digital Designers

oh i 2nd the teen kit ie driving ds just made his today he passed his road test with a 99%

-Kami-

Sweet Cherry Pie

So funny because I was just looking at my top selling items and I was thinking that I really need to make some more word art!!! I will work on the prom/teen word art, Jeanne!! ;)

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

DoggieMom wrote:I am up for anything with dogs. Maybe some phrases, breed specifics.

Also I don't see a lot of wedding themed kits. Not that I need them, but just noticing.

Travel themes are always nice.
I'm working on finishing a dog kit this week. It's based on stuff I did for these dog show layouts a while back:
ImageImage
ImageImage

What breeds do people want? Besides cockers, I've already got Chow, Boxer, Dobie, doxie, Scottie, Sheltie/Collie, Lakeland/Welsh Terrier. (These breeds will be done like the cockers in the layouts in blue and orange.) I'm working on a Chi right now. At the Saturday nite chat I took notes for a Yorkie, Shih Tzu, OES, GSD and a pit bull.

And yes, there will be cat stuff, too!!

Jeanne Marie's Scraps

Digital Designers

chihuahua! ann oh and german Shepards

kami, I have a few Phases I send you for prom

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

scrapprincess18 wrote:chihuahua! ann oh and german Shepards

Chi = chihuahua. It should be finished tomorrow. GSD = German Shepard Dog. I've got that one on the list.

Jeanne Marie's Scraps

Digital Designers

AnnOminous wrote:

Chi = chihuahua. It should be finished tomorrow. GSD = German Shepard Dog. I've got that one on the list.
you have to over look me, i'm wore out, i've done like 15 layouts today, and i'm in bad need of a nap

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

scrapprincess18 wrote:
AnnOminous wrote:

you have to over look me, i'm wore out, i've done like 15 layouts today, and i'm in bad need of a nap
sweet dreams!!

-Kami-

Sweet Cherry Pie

Yes, Jeanne please send them to me. I was brainstorming last night for word art ideas for teens and the words that were "cool" when I was a teen would probably be quite "lame" now. LOL!!!!

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Great Ann... I was actually going to say more dog kits! Please add Labs to your list!

ImageImage Image Image  

fong33

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I would love:

An adoption kit

NYC themed kit

Chinese themed

Tennis themed

MLee

Cherry Cola

Word art that is more "real life" not sentimental

I totally agree about yellow - it's so hard to find and ALL of my kids wear it and everything around me is yellow. That and blue are really in style in decor right now but it's hard to find in scrapbooking.

TEEN anything but not all teens are into the "popular" trends so just generic teens

Non-specific sports - like, you're the greatest, determination, that sort of thing...

WATER, WATER and MORE WATER, especially for summer but without all of the cutesy beach balls. Some of us don't have little ones.

In fact, when I look at the ages of quite a few scrappers that do digi these days, I'm finding more and more of us don't have little ones - we have pre-teens and teens or no kids at all. I'd love to see more kits geared to us in general.

OR, if they have some of the kiddie things, have enough non-kiddie things to make buying the kit worth it. :)

Pegster

Sweet Cherry Pie

I wouldl like to see a "true" Caribbean kit. (Jamaica)!! I hvae it all thought out what I would want and wouuld love to try to do it, but I have no idea on how to. About dogs, I would love to see Yorkie stuff. I agree that many of the kits are little kid based and that is where I get into trouble since i don't have little ones. I have dogs! ;) I would also like to see more nature things. I love the natural elements.
Peggy

Jeanne Marie's Scraps

Digital Designers

oh I have another like a newspaper kit with word art ''extRA Exrta" some thing to record events/disasters

Sus79

Cherry Cola

I wish for a beach kit, in soft blue and sand colors, with seashells, sand castles, stones and what you else may find on a beach :inlove:
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Digital Talk”

Information

Moderators

MamaK321, ACOT Employee