Digital Scrapbooking HOW

Moderators: MamaK321, ACOT Employee

reneyodum
Cherry Tart

Digital Scrapbooking HOW

Post by reneyodum »

Hello, I am new to digital scrapbooking and never have done it. How do you do it? Do you have to have a special printer? I have millions of pictures on my laptop and would like to create some digital pages but do not know how or where to start. Any and all advice would be greatly helpful. Reney
AlwaysHappy
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 227

Re: Digital Scrapbooking HOW

Post by AlwaysHappy »

Hi Reney!  I used to do a little digi scrapping, but I'm really into paper now.  Anyway, when I started out with digi, I used a program called "Scrapbook Factory Delux".  I got the software at Office Depot and it comes with an instruction book, but it's really easy to use without having to read the whole book.  I'm sure there are a lot of programs available for digi scrapping.  Maybe one of the ladies who are into the digi can help you a little more than I can.  There may even be some freebies available for you to begin with.  Good luck on your new scrapping adventure!! 
Image ImageImage

Sus79
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 1714

Re: Digital Scrapbooking HOW

Post by Sus79 »

If you wanna do digital pages you first off need a digital program, the one you can get for free is GIMP then there are Photoshop Elements, that you can try for 30 days.

The there are some amazing Digi-how-too tutorials here at ACOT
GIMP tutorial
PSE tutorial

If there are anything else just ask, then we will try to answer if we can :-D
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Digital Talk”