We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

scrapbooklady

Cherry Blossom

facebook fun
  Ok, I'm officially addicted to facebook now :-D so I wanted to tell you that in case anyone wants to be my friend  ;) or be my fan!  :winkb: I could use a few more of each!
I will post freebies, coupons, and other good stuff on my fan page.

If you want to be my friend just find me on my fan pageor search for me by my email of ktscrapbooklady@gmail.com

Thanks!

PurpleGoddess

Cherry Blossom

Re: facebook fun
 Heh, I've never been to facebook. I'm a puter tard. But I do want to tell you how much I love your stuff! Your creativity blows me away. You do nice work lady...Diane

scrapbooklady

Cherry Blossom

PurpleGoddess wrote: Heh, I've never been to facebook. I'm a puter tard. But I do want to tell you how much I love your stuff! Your creativity blows me away. You do nice work lady...Diane
You just totally made my day! thank you so much :)

RandiOh

Digital Designers

Katie you do amazing stuff ;)

wanted to pass along some new info on Facebook -- i am on there, but i have my privacy settings very high -- and if ANYBODY is going to be on there you need to know about the new TOU.. not good, at all .. lots of people are outraged, me included :(  There are articles all over the web, including CNN and it was even on my evening news last night.

:NEW TOU:http://consumerist.com/5150175/facebook ... nt-forever.
_____
Peace & Scrappiness,
Randi
click the blinkies for my store & blog :)
Image*Image Image
~ be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Gandhi

scrapbooklady

Cherry Blossom

Thanks Randi :)

I saw that stuff about the TOU also and it is worriesome. I don't have too many pictures on there, just some design previews and layouts.

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

New info this morning!  FB is going back to the drawing board with their TOU!

http://tech.yahoo.com/news/ap/20090218/ ... ok_sharing

scrapbooklady

Cherry Blossom

craftyfool wrote: New info this morning!  FB is going back to the drawing board with their TOU!

http://tech.yahoo.com/news/ap/20090218/ ... ok_sharing
That doesn't surprise me since it got such a negative response.

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

I'll be watching the news regarding the TOU very carefully for the next couple of weeks... :?
Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

scrapbooklady wrote:  Ok, I'm officially addicted to facebook now :-D so I wanted to tell you that in case anyone wants to be my friend  ;) or be my fan!  :winkb: I could use a few more of each!

If you want to be my friend just find me on my fan pageor search for me by my email of ktscrapbooklady@gmail.com

Thanks!
Ok, I'm a fan, but it didn't find that email address.
Image Image

scrapbooklady

Cherry Blossom

PezKat wrote:
scrapbooklady wrote:  Ok, I'm officially addicted to facebook now :-D so I wanted to tell you that in case anyone wants to be my friend  ;) or be my fan!  :winkb: I could use a few more of each!

Thanks!
Ok, I'm a fan, but it didn't find that email address.
You can find me in the fan list on my fan page. My real name is Katie Nelson :)

Return to “Digital Talk”

Information

Moderators

MamaK321, ACOT Employee