We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

Creating your own paper line..
I've seen some wonderful papers created by our very own Digital CT and would like to know what program you use and how you go about getting started with creating your own paper!  Is there already a published "how to" here at ACOT?? TIA!!

nene

Cherry Delight

Oh God! Another one bites the dust

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

Stop it! I'm not "turning", I swear!!

nene

Cherry Delight

Yeah, that's what they all said. When was the last time that Eg touched paper? Or Lindsay?This is how it starts. I'll miss you

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

LOL! Seriously! Remember when I started digital? 3/05 I did TWO! That' it! Had to go back to paper! * Don't tell anybody but the reason I wanna learn how to create my own paper so I can print it out and use it for my birthday and holiday cards to family and friends.

FurBaby_Mom

Wild Cherry

Okay, now THIS is a funny thread.

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

Now if you find a post or question with me asking how to make digital embellshiments... THEN you'll know I've succumbed..   by the way... I already KNOW how to make a digital epoxy sticker!

FairyMouseMom

Cherry Addict

Hmmm, here's the last time Eg touched paper...for a HYBRID layout, that is: Less Than Five Months Ago She Made ThisBut, seriously, just yesterday I "touched" paper....believe it or not!

HapEScrapr

Cherry Blossom

I make my paper with Paint Shop Pro X.  If you are using that let me know and I can help you.

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

I would think you could make your own with just about any digital program.

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I touch paper - toilet paper - several times a day!!! 

Cherry Blossom

ROFLMBO!  :)This is too funny and so true.  I'm both a traditional and digi scrapper but I have to admit that I wanted to make paper and then moved to making my own elements.  Hmmm...

Return to “Digital Talk”

Information

Moderators

MamaK321, ACOT Employee