March 6 - Layout a Day

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Laura Fiore
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 1270

March 6 - Layout a Day

Post by Laura Fiore »

Hi everyone--just wanted to pop in and leave a thread for us. I'll be back later with more. Have a great day! ********CLARIFICATION TIME*********** I really want this challenge to be about us inspiring each other, allowing ourselves time to play each day with our stuff, and hopefully having alot more done at the end of the month than if we didn't decide to take the challenge. I don't want there to be guilty feelings, or dropping out because we can't keep up...God knows we have enough of those kinds of feelings every day...we don't need more. Please, just play with your stuff...EVERYTHING counts...and make this a good experience for YOU!
4peasinourpod
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 816

March 6 - Layout a Day

Post by 4peasinourpod »

I am going to do a card later today...after I get back from Sam's Club.
sweetpeas_mom
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 271

March 6 - Layout a Day

Post by sweetpeas_mom »

I did two cards and a layout last night, to make up for not getting much accomplished on Tuesday.
~Marcy~

New Consultant with AC Bailey Designs!

http://www.mypersonalpage.shoppingcarts ... arcyM.html
Laura Fiore
Wild Cherry

March 6 - Layout a Day

Post by Laura Fiore »

Cute stuff Marcy! What I found out yesterday, is that Wednesdays are going to be hard for me to get ANYTHING scrappy done! I teach a class at 6AM, another at 9AM, make lunch for the hubs, have a massage (tough life, I know) and then go back out at 5PM and coach in the evening...then there is the issue with American Idol and Project Runway to catch up on! I am exhausted by the time I roll back into the house around 8 or 8:30! Took a shower as soon as AI was over and fell asleep on the couch!Maybe next week, when I don't have the massage, I'll be able to get something done on a Wednesday!
robinhel
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 206

March 6 - Layout a Day

Post by robinhel »

If I do 7 things in one night does that count, lol?
Helen - I define my life by the number of hours I can spend scrapbooking a week.
AmyTeets
Digital Designers
Gallery: 368

March 6 - Layout a Day

Post by AmyTeets »

Laura, a massage, serioulsy?  I'm not liking you so much right now
Amy Teets Designs

My Blog
Facebook
Semper Fi

Snag Me!
dianagirly
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 812

March 6 - Layout a Day

Post by dianagirly »

I LOVE my massage therapist. My hubby sets up appointments for me and suprises me by telling me when he is coming ( yep- he comes to MY HOUSE! ).I have sick babies today so good luck if I get any scrappy things done- but I will be sorting photos at least.
Laura Fiore
Wild Cherry

March 6 - Layout a Day

Post by Laura Fiore »

Amy--it's seriously cheaper than the physical therapy I was doing 3X a week...and the effects last much longer...so I'm saving money! At least that's the story I'm telling my dh...and if you had my girl using her elbows and knuckles on you, you might not think of it as relaxation, LOL But it does keep me moving...OK, I'll shut up now...I know I don't have to sell you on a massage! Hope those babies get well Diana! I've been doing lots of photo sorting too...really need to get them all out of the mailer boxes and into at least the photo boxes so I can find them again every time I go to scrapbook. You know you have a problem when it takes you this long to find the photos that you know you have! And Helen--it totally counts! When I was doing this before, I would sometimes do all 7 in a weekend and call it good! If I got anything else done during the week, it was a bonus! 
-Tracy-
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 439

March 6 - Layout a Day

Post by -Tracy- »

Here's what I did today!Aaand I need to go praise some layouts! That should definitely count! lol!! 
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.
Smiley-Scrap8
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 889

March 6 - Layout a Day

Post by Smiley-Scrap8 »

Ok here is #5... yawn I'm ready to do something different.
Ronny
dianagirly
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 812

March 6 - Layout a Day

Post by dianagirly »

Tracy, that lo is awesome! And sounds like the exact words that would come out of my mouth too. LOL
beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1759

March 6 - Layout a Day

Post by beachlover »

that sounds good to me; oh, and does looking longingly at your stash count??
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Judes
Chocolate Covered Cherry

March 6 - Layout a Day

Post by Judes »

Well said, Laura.Marcy, I like the way you combined three different patterned papers on your layout.  I need to scraplift that.And, Helen!  I do more layouts at once, too.  Any old way it works is fine, I'm sure.  Sometimes I play with my layouts all month and then finish them at the end of the month.  Pages completed so far in 2008:  66
butterfly843
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 874

March 6 - Layout a Day

Post by butterfly843 »

Here is mine
ScrapGoo
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 561

March 6 - Layout a Day

Post by ScrapGoo »

Mine for today.... I am feeling better!
scrapsakes
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 451

March 6 - Layout a Day

Post by scrapsakes »

these are GREAT!!  love the U2 layout :) i've got to do something like this soon... lots of catching up to do!dh doesn't know it yet, but i've assigned him to be my massage therapist tonight  
-Tracy-
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 439

March 6 - Layout a Day

Post by -Tracy- »

Glad to hear you're feeling better Jess!!!
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.
Laura Fiore
Wild Cherry

March 6 - Layout a Day

Post by Laura Fiore »

Jenn--that layout is awesome...who makes those letters? Jess--I already PMd you what I think of you for those awesome photos... Ronny--is it time to mix it up a little...you sound tired of those minis...how many do you have to make?
MLee
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 404

March 6 - Layout a Day

Post by MLee »

These are all looking so terrific - there is some terrific work being uploaded in the gallery!!!I spent most of the day grocery shopping for my DD who is coming home from school AND trying to get a decent shot of my "collection" for the photog challenge.I finally uploaded a photo but I'm not sure I'm happy with it. Hopefully after AI I can get started on a page. Those are my plans anyway!!GREAT WORK everyone!!

hellmgle
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 178

March 6 - Layout a Day

Post by hellmgle »

Wow...some really awesome layouts ladies....I am especially partial to the U2 Vertigo page....I was there in Philly!!  I've been thinking about a page today...need to go and pick up my car pool girls from dance class and deliver them all home safely before I can get started!! 

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”