Get an extra 10% off everything with code FALL10
PLUS get a free $5 gift card with a $50 purchase with code FREE5

suewho372

Wild Cherry

Scrap a day October 21
Good Morning Cherries, 
Susan here, posting for Barb. She is with her Mom since around 3 am. She will check in with everyone later on. 

Happy Birthday to our sweet Pawprints ( Barb)!! 

Can you  believe that it is Monday already??  I was busy doing house stuff over the weekend so no creating fun stuff - oh well except I did have fun making a card!!! So that counts as creating!!! 
I am reorganizing a room and moving 2 skinny bookcases  from upstairs to downstairs ! They will house some of my art supplies and other crafty stuff.
i have 2 bigger bookcases now put together and in the ‘green’ room lol. So all my books etc are scattered around. Why does reorganizing look like a tornado??? lol! Do that was one of my weekend projects! 
I hope that all of you had a good weekend- or maybe your weekend starts today! 
Happy Monday! 

Susan

suewho372

Wild Cherry

Re: Scrap a day October 21
suewho372 wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2024 7:00 am
Good Morning Cherries, 
Susan here, posting for Barb. She is with her Mom since around 3 am. She will check in with everyone later on. 

Can you  believe that it is Monday already??  I was busy doing house stuff over the weekend so no creating fun stuff - oh well except I did have fun making a card!!! So that counts as creating!!! 
I am reorganizing a room and moving 2 skinny bookcases  from upstairs to downstairs ! They will house some of my art supplies and other crafty stuff.
i have 2 bigger bookcases now put together and in the ‘green’ room lol. So all my books etc are scattered around. Why does reorganizing look like a tornado??? lol! So that was one of my weekend projects! 

I have a busy couple of days today and tomorrow then maybe I can go back to regular crazy instead of crazy overdrive !

Happy Monday! 

Susan

Birgit55~Chickadee

Cherry Berry

Sounds like you have a busy day planned with all that organizing and moving things around.  It will be so worth the effort once you're done.  I love reorganizing!! 
My plans for today are to do some hedge trimming at the church and then I get to go babysit my sweet little "C".  He is always the highlight of my days.  It's supposed to get up to 75 degrees today, woohoo!  It's been cool fall weather, waking up to a frost almost every morning, so I'm happy to have an Indian summer to enjoy. 
Happy birthday to you Barb!!
2 users liked this post:

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

suewho372 wrote:
Good Morning Cherries, 

i have 2 bigger bookcases now put together and in the ‘green’ room lol. So all my books etc are scattered around. Why does reorganizing look like a tornado??? lol! Do that was one of my weekend projects! 
Happy Monday! 

Aw, I am thinking of and praying for Barb's mom.  Not the best birthday for her either.  I was actually thinking of her at 3 AM when I was tossing and turning.  One of those nights where you can't shut off your brain to sleep.

Sounds like you craft area will have lots of storage.  Hope all goes well and you get it finished soon.  Have a good week DCs.

1 user liked this post:
    ImageImage

suewho372

Wild Cherry

Birgit55 wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2024 7:44 am
Sounds like you have a busy day planned with all that organizing and moving things around.  It will be so worth the effort once you're done.  I love reorganizing!! 
My plans for today are to do some hedge trimming at the church and then I get to go babysit my sweet little "C".  He is always the highlight of my days.  It's supposed to get up to 75 degrees today, woohoo!  It's been cool fall weather, waking up to a frost almost every morning, so I'm happy to have an Indian summer to enjoy. 
Happy birthday to you Barb!!
Awww wonderful weather, and perfect for hedge trimming! Enjoy your sweet little C!!! 
I wish I could stay at home and work on my reorg or paint- ugh however it’s Monday and I’m at work! Currently trying to amend a report !!! Ughhhhh ! Happy Indian summer! We have warmer weather on tap- no 30s at night this week- yay! 

1 user liked this post:
Susan

suewho372

Wild Cherry

VickiR wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2024 8:03 am
suewho372 wrote:
Good Morning Cherries, 

Happy Monday! 
Aw, I am thinking of and praying for Barb's mom.  Not the best birthday for her either.  I was actually thinking of her at 3 AM when I was tossing and turning.  One of those nights where you can't shut off your brain to sleep.

Sounds like you craft area will have lots of storage.  Hope all goes well and you get it finished soon.  Have a good week DCs.

Hi Vicki! I know they appreciate the prayers and good thoughts!  I have those nights as well. 
yes the scrappy room is fine except painting and now working on my adjoining area where my art supplies and other crafty stuff is and trying to figure that out! But it’s kinda fun to have the room to be able to spread it out! 
Thank you! 
Hope your day is a great one! 
2 users liked this post:
Susan

Flasher

Cherry Crush

suewho372 wrote:
Good Morning Cherries, 

Happy Monday! 

Good morning, Susan!

I hope all is OK with Barb and her mom.

I know your projects are a lot of work, but I'm sure it will all be fabulous when it's done!

I've got to work on a shopping list, and start cleaning the house for my son's birthday on Thursday!  I've still got to work on the menu/snack plans!  Party day at the house of Flasher!  If you wanna come, you're welcome!

Have a great day ALL!

2 users liked this post:
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

VALERIE 03/22

Cherry Bomb

BEST WISHES AND GOOD VIBES BEING SENT TO BARB & HER MOM TODAY....................

THE ONLY THING THAT HAPPENED FOR ME THIS WEEKEND (FRIDAY) WAS THEY FINISHED PUTTING IN THE FURNACE SINCE WE DIDN'T HAVE HEAT SINCE LAST SATURDAY................ BUT NOW WE HAVE WHEN WE NEED IT AND THE UNIT IS SUPER COOL LOOKING............... IT'S BY TRANE IF ANYONE HAS HEARD OF THEM.................. THE ONLY OTHER THING I DID WAS WORK ON A 5X7 CARD (OUT OF MY COMFY ZONE) IT'S THE FIRST ONE I MADE AND I THINK IT TURNED OUT GOOD............... I USED 1 OF MY NEW STAMP SETS FOR IT (PINE HOLIDAYS STAMP SET BY 49 & MARKET)................................. I LIKE THE STAMP SET CUZ IT COMES WITH DIES TO A BONUS SCORE...................... TODAY I'M WORKING ON ANOTHER 5X7 CARD WHICH I STARTED AT 5:25AM THIS MORNING............ I'LL GO BACK TO IT LATER WHEN I GET UP GOING BACK TO SLEEP FOR ME.......................... HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

HAPPY CRAFTING DC'S

VALERIE
2 users liked this post:

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Praying all is well with Barb’s mum. And she can catch a nap today.

We are expecting a rainy day. That’s fine, cause I will be cleaning away.
Made yummy stuffed peppers for dinner last night. And made rice pudding with the left over rice. Curtis is in charge tonight. Plenty of leftovers for him to fix up.

Not much else for me.
3 users liked this post:
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

suewho372

Wild Cherry

Laura wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2024 8:32 am
suewho372 wrote:
Good Morning Cherries, 

Happy Monday! 
Good morning, Susan!

I know your projects are a lot of work, but I'm sure it will all be fabulous when it's done!

I've got to work on a shopping list, and start cleaning the house for my son's birthday on Thursday!  I've still got to work on the menu/snack plans!  Party day at the house of Flasher!  If you wanna come, you're welcome!

Have a great day ALL!

Whooooo happy birthday (early ) to your son! Does he know that we are all jealous? Your parties are EPIC!  Have fun planning !!!  

thank you- I hope it turns out fabulous! Lol

2 users liked this post:
Susan

suewho372

Wild Cherry

SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2024 9:35 am
BEST WISHES AND GOOD VIBES BEING SENT TO BARB & HER MOM TODAY....................

THE ONLY THING THAT HAPPENED FOR ME THIS WEEKEND (FRIDAY) WAS THEY FINISHED PUTTING IN THE FURNACE SINCE WE DIDN'T HAVE HEAT SINCE LAST SATURDAY................ BUT NOW WE HAVE WHEN WE NEED IT AND THE UNIT IS SUPER COOL LOOKING............... IT'S BY TRANE IF ANYONE HAS HEARD OF THEM.................. THE ONLY OTHER THING I DID WAS WORK ON A 5X7 CARD (OUT OF MY COMFY ZONE) IT'S THE FIRST ONE I MADE AND I THINK IT TURNED OUT GOOD............... I USED 1 OF MY NEW STAMP SETS FOR IT (PINE HOLIDAYS STAMP SET BY 49 & MARKET)................................. I LIKE THE STAMP SET CUZ IT COMES WITH DIES TO A BONUS SCORE...................... TODAY I'M WORKING ON ANOTHER 5X7 CARD WHICH I STARTED AT 5:25AM THIS MORNING............ I'LL GO BACK TO IT LATER WHEN I GET UP GOING BACK TO SLEEP FOR ME.......................... HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

HAPPY CRAFTING DC'S

VALERIE
Hi VALERIE!!! 
WAY TO GO ON WORKING OUTSIDE YOUR COMFORT ZONE!!! I BET ITS AMAZING!!! 
GLAD YOU HAVE A NEW FURNACE!!!   I JUST HAD A TRANE SYSTEM REPLACED IN MARCH ( IT WAS 39 YRS OLD! )!!!  GLAD YOU WILL BE WARM !!
HAPPY NAPPING!

Susan

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Laura wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2024 8:32 am
suewho372 wrote:
Good Morning Cherries, 

Happy Monday! 
Good morning, Susan!

Have a great day ALL!

Parties Online hosted by Flasher are AMAZING. I bet IRL they are EPIC!

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Sending positive thoughts to Barb and her mom.

Nothing going on here. DH is doing laundry. He calls it his therapy. I hope to finish a layout I started yesterday. 
2 users liked this post:
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Morning cherries! Another Monday, another work week. Broke routine a bit this morning, well, actually, Miss Penny Lane broke routine! LOL. When I go on my morning walks, it's usually still dark out and everyone is snoozing away after breakfast. But today, Miss Penny pushed her way out the door with me. Without being asked either. So I came back inside and grabbed her leash. She made it farther than she has before and she even saw a friend! She saw "Sweet Pea" and her owner (they live behind us). Penny went about 3 blocks, then she whined and started wanting to go back, which we did. Boy was she excited to go home and see her sisters and Daddy! I figured Shelby might want to go too, so I grabbed her harnesh and she knew exactly what was up. She did good too, sniffing around and on her way home, she saw our neighbor from across the street. Shelby, too, went farther she usually does and even went 6 blocks until we turned around and headed home.

She was super stoked to come home and then I figured I'd try Jasmine. Usually they go together, but lately, its difficult with Jasmine's vision issues. But I wanted to give her a chance to TRY. Took us quite a while and she didn't go very far, but she got see our neighbor next door leave for work, so she was happy about that. I also didn't change our route, so she could *maybe* at least smell Shelby and Penny. We were back home rather quickly, but it's all good.

I've unloaded the dishwasher, got doggie blankets in the dryer. Still need to vacuum the living room and dust ceiling fans. I then contacted the Indiana State Library regarding my 4th gg marriage record. They are listed in the index, which is proof that a marriage record does exist. The lady who is assisting me with my DAR application is wanting the actual record in hopes that is shows the parents of my 4th great-grandmother. If so, then it'll link her to my 5th gg, which already link up to my 6th great grandfather. So basically their marriage record is what is holding things up. Hopefully I'll hear back from them by Wednesday - if not, I'll give them another call. They did say these requests usually take 2-3 days.

Anywho...I need to get started on work. A late start for me since I took 3 separate walks. None of them long enough, but I'm sure if you add them up on top of making sure they stay on track, was enough exercise. LOL.

Have a great day.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

suewho372

Wild Cherry

emmapaige wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2024 10:38 am
Sending positive thoughts to Barb and her mom.

Nothing going on here. DH is doing laundry. He calls it his therapy. I hope to finish a layout I started yesterday. 

I love that your DH says laundry is his therapy!! I know my dd would love if her hubby did some of that therapy! 
Susan

suewho372

Wild Cherry

blbabe1234 wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2024 10:48 am
Morning cherries! Another Monday, another work week. Broke routine a bit this morning, well, actually, Miss Penny Lane broke routine! LOL. When I go on my morning walks, it's usually still dark out and everyone is snoozing away after breakfast. But today, Miss Penny pushed her way out the door with me. Without being asked either. So I came back inside and grabbed her leash. She made it farther than she has before and she even saw a friend! She saw "Sweet Pea" and her owner (they live behind us). Penny went about 3 blocks, then she whined and started wanting to go back, which we did. Boy was she excited to go home and see her sisters and Daddy! I figured Shelby might want to go too, so I grabbed her harnesh and she knew exactly what was up. She did good too, sniffing around and on her way home, she saw our neighbor from across the street. Shelby, too, went farther she usually does and even went 6 blocks until we turned around and headed home.

She was super stoked to come home and then I figured I'd try Jasmine. Usually they go together, but lately, its difficult with Jasmine's vision issues. But I wanted to give her a chance to TRY. Took us quite a while and she didn't go very far, but she got see our neighbor next door leave for work, so she was happy about that. I also didn't change our route, so she could *maybe* at least smell Shelby and Penny. We were back home rather quickly, but it's all good.

I've unloaded the dishwasher, got doggie blankets in the dryer. Still need to vacuum the living room and dust ceiling fans. I then contacted the Indiana State Library regarding my 4th gg marriage record. They are listed in the index, which is proof that a marriage record does exist. The lady who is assisting me with my DAR application is wanting the actual record in hopes that is shows the parents of my 4th great-grandmother. If so, then it'll link her to my 5th gg, which already link up to my 6th great grandfather. So basically their marriage record is what is holding things up. Hopefully I'll hear back from them by Wednesday - if not, I'll give them another call. They did say these requests usually take 2-3 days.

Anywho...I need to get started on work. A late start for me since I took 3 separate walks. None of them long enough, but I'm sure if you add them up on top of making sure they stay on track, was enough exercise. LOL.

Have a great day.
Goood morning!!  
I love the morning walks story! It’s soooo sweet! You have to scrap that! 
and way to go Jazzy girl for trying and going a little bit! 
WOW you are really getting so much background on the ancestry and everything for your DAR  acceptance! It’s so interesting! Hopefully they get back with you quickly ! 
Happy Monday - it sounds like a busy one already! 
Susan

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

suewho372 wrote:
Good Morning Cherries, 

Happy Monday! 

Barb, I hope your mom is okay! And make sure you get some rest and take care of yourself too! 

Susan, cardmaking is certainly creating! Sometimes when I'm in a rut or just don't have the mojo, I'll start making cards to get back into it. Ooh, books...I'd love to see your finished bookshelves! And yeah, reorganizing is definitely a tornado!
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Boy you folks are so busy and energetic mornings.  Not my jam-lethargic and slow moving before lunch, that’s me. But I leave for Florida Friday evening for 3 weeks at DD’s and the grandkids so I too have a to do list today!  lol

ordered all the cats food, canned, catnip crunchy treats and her lil soup gravy lol. Made a nice neat feed her this at this time schedule for the neighbor who will b feeding her.  lol. One spoiled old gal kitty!  

Then called the Opthamologist to give them grief for not ok-ing the refill on one of my Rx’s when I called it in last week on Tuesday.  So hopefully that will get done today and I can add picking that up to my errands for Wednesday.  That’s my go to post office and put hold on mail day and then bank for trip cash day. lol.  Also empty and clean fridge day cause garbage pickup is Thursday.   Suitcases out and on guest room bed by Thursday to start packing. Laundry that day as well. 

wonder whatever happened to my DH and I deciding at last minute to head to the coast for a couple days and just grabbing bare necessities and taking off.  Sigh. lol.  Oh well guess I’m grateful to still being able to travel at all. 

have a Merry Monday and stay loose
2 users liked this post:

suewho372

Wild Cherry

scrappinmom99 wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2024 1:05 pm
suewho372 wrote:
Good Morning Cherries, 

Happy Monday! 

Barb, I hope your mom is okay! And make sure you get some rest and take care of yourself too! 

Susan, cardmaking is certainly creating! Sometimes when I'm in a rut or just don't have the mojo, I'll start making cards to get back into it. Ooh, books...I'd love to see your finished bookshelves! And yeah, reorganizing is definitely a tornado! 
Hi Anne- Marie! 
that does sometimes take a little pressure off and rekindles some mojo! 

Susan

wendycrowe

Cherry Bing

suewho372 wrote:
Good Morning Cherries, 

Sending hugs and prayers for Barb's Mom!

And a very Happy Birthday to Barb!  I hope you find time to relax and enjoy your day.

Today has not been a good day at work.  I am so ready to go home!

We took DGD to the zoo yesterday - I could not believe how crowded it was, but it was a gorgeous day!  We had a lot of fun, but it did not help the issue with my hip.  Now the pain is starting to move down my thigh and not so much in the hip.  I'm wondering if I just stretched a muscle or something.  

I am so exhausted.  I'd like to say I'm going to be productive tonight, but I could seriously just fall asleep here at my desk..

Have a great day!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee