Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Scrap a Day, October 19th
Good morning cherries, Brandy here, posting for Barb. She's still at her Mom's (stayed overnight) and she just hasn't slept well (slept in a recliner). So she asked me to post on her behalf. And Barb did say her Mom was OK, so that's a relief. She will share deets later.

Who's scrapping today? Me - probably not. I've got so much to do around here since I was super busy yesterday. If you follow me on FB, you saw I had to 2 littles yesterday morning. My brother and SIL needed to get their stuff out of the storage unit that they share with my SIL's sister and you can't do anything with a 3 yr old and a 16-month old. 😂 😂  So after they dropped off Draven and Jasper at school, they came over here and got the 2 littles settled. Then headed over to the storage unit. The boys had fun. They played, watched cartoons and helped make diabetic-friendly cookies for Uncle Rob.

My brother and SIL picked them up at 11:30 and I went in and showered, got dressed and headed over to the store to get groceries. Home to put things away, ate a couple of crackers and then headed out again to my 1st DAR meeting. I'm still working thru my application, but they allow prospective members to come. I saw another prospec that I met at the lunch 2 weeks ago, so we sat together. Home again, then DH got home. We relaxed all evening, catching up on shows on our DVR.

Today, I've got the usual laundry going, and need to desperately clean up my office. I also need to run a couple of errands.

Hope everyone has a good day!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, October 19th
blbabe1234 wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2024 9:00 am
Good morning cherries, Brandy here, posting for Barb. She's still at her Mom's (stayed overnight) and she just hasn't slept well (slept in a recliner). So she asked me to post on her behalf. And Barb did say her Mom was OK, so that's a relief. She will share deets later.

Who's scrapping today? Me - probably not. I've got so much to do around here since I was super busy yesterday. If you follow me on FB, you saw I had to 2 littles yesterday morning. My brother and SIL needed to get their stuff out of the storage unit that they share with my SIL's sister and you can't do anything with a 3 yr old and a 16-month old. 😂 😂  So after they dropped off Draven and Jasper at school, they came over here and got the 2 littles settled. Then headed over to the storage unit. The boys had fun. They played, watched cartoons and helped make diabetic-friendly cookies for Uncle Rob.

My brother and SIL picked them up at 11:30 and I went in and showered, got dressed and headed over to the store to get groceries. Home to put things away, ate a couple of crackers and then headed out again to my 1st DAR meeting. I'm still working thru my application, but they allow prospective members to come. I saw another prospec that I met at the lunch 2 weeks ago, so we sat together. Home again, then DH got home. We relaxed all evening, catching up on shows on our DVR.

Today, I've got the usual laundry going, and need to desperately clean up my office. I also need to run a couple of errands.

I did see your pictures of the boys helping to bake cookies!  Too cute.  I hope you DAR application is moving along and it all is settled soon.  What an honor to be able to be a part of that organization.

ImageImage

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Beautiful day here in SE PA.  The high today is 72 and the windows will be open.  We had baked fish for dinner last night and no matter what the house still smells of fish.  LOL!  So I will be airing it out today.  Then I hope to clean out my flower beds and trim up the mums that have taken over.  Maybe some scrapping later today.  Have a good weekend Cherries!
1 user liked this post:
    ImageImage

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Long day on the road yesterday. It was a girls day to check out the college for the eldest granddaughter in Bozeman. It is 3.5 hours from us and registration was from 7-9 am. So, you know what that means. I was at my DD’s for pick up before 5:30am. We drove most of the way in the dark. Thankfully no critters jumped out in front of us. Sessions were very informative. She has already been accepted here with a nice scholarship. We had the minion with us and you can imagine how boring it was for someone that just turned 5. My gosh, she was an angel. Oh, yes, saw our first snowfall! The mountains were covered with snow and beautiful! A Costco stop on the way home for a couple of Christmas presents. The boys had a day with grandpa. They would have been bored to tears. I am beat today and don’t think I have much on my agenda.

Hope everyone enjoys their Saturday!
1 user liked this post:
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

My beloved Buckeyes have a bye week, so DH is taking me to test drive a car! lol  My lovely Beetle is 13 years old!  I wasn't buying a new car, yet, but the Mini Cooper has one is the prettiest shade of light teal/aqua, and so many car companies refuse to make cars in colors other than black, white, silver, and red, so I might just have to do it!  :)
1 user liked this post:
Laura
 Image    Image         

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hello Cherries, feel like I have missed so much but have been crazy busy with school. Weather here is yuck...very overcast and drizzly but there is a very nice breeze and we are down to 81 degrees. Humidity is up up up though. Very jealous of all of you with those low temps.  Started a teeny bit of Christmas shopping this morning. Every year since birth I buy my boys an ornament of whatever they were into that year so I picked up the first two.  Also found the kitchen Santa I wanted at Hobby Lobby,  Today I'll be cleaning and finishing my Halloween decorations then tomorrow I will be scrapping for sure. Have a great weekend everyone  😊
1 user liked this post:
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

blbabe1234 wrote:

I missed that Barb's mom was sick, glad she is ok. Sounds like you have been busy, hope you get some fun time this weekend. I'm sure I missed it, what is a DAR application?
🌴Kristin  

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

VickiR wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2024 9:47 am
Beautiful day here in SE PA.  The high today is 72 and the windows will be open.  We had baked fish for dinner last night and no matter what the house still smells of fish.  LOL!  So I will be airing it out today.  Then I hope to clean out my flower beds and trim up the mums that have taken over.  Maybe some scrapping later today.  Have a good weekend Cherries!
I'm always jealous when I hear people have their windows open - that only happens here MAYBE once or twice a YEAR. 

🌴Kristin  

wendycrowe

Cherry Bing

blbabe1234 wrote:

Busy day but it sounds like everything worked well!

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

MTCanuk wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2024 10:11 am
Long day on the road yesterday. It was a girls day to check out the college for the eldest granddaughter in Bozeman. It is 3.5 hours from us and registration was from 7-9 am. So, you know what that means. I was at my DD’s for pick up before 5:30am. We drove most of the way in the dark. Thankfully no critters jumped out in front of us. Sessions were very informative. She has already been accepted here with a nice scholarship. We had the minion with us and you can imagine how boring it was for someone that just turned 5. My gosh, she was an angel. Oh, yes, saw our first snowfall! The mountains were covered with snow and beautiful! A Costco stop on the way home for a couple of Christmas presents. The boys had a day with grandpa. They would have been bored to tears. I am beat today and don’t think I have much on my agenda.

Hope everyone enjoys their Saturday!
Sounds like a great trip, hope you get to rest. 

🌴Kristin  

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Art_Teacher wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2024 10:14 am
My beloved Buckeyes have a bye week, so DH is taking me to test drive a car! lol  My lovely Beetle is 13 years old!  I wasn't buying a new car, yet, but the Mini Cooper has one is the prettiest shade of light teal/aqua, and so many car companies refuse to make cars in colors other than black, white, silver, and red, so I might just have to do it!  :)

Good luck with the test drive, sorry no football. That was last week with the Chiefs... it's like something is missing!!
🌴Kristin  

wendycrowe

Cherry Bing

Good morning!  I woke up all stuffed up again.  I'm waiting for the Claritin to kick in.

We won our football game last night!  57-0!!  It was so fun!  Jason played the whole 2nd half.  So happy to see he is fully recovered and able to play his senior year.

I'm making a small list of things I need to take care of today.  I was not planning on going anywhere but I need more meds and milk.

I have a few scrapping things I want to finish up today.  the Progressive challenge - Step 3 and the new Becky sketch.

Other than that, I think it should be an easy day.

Have a great day!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee