Take an EXTRA 10% off everything with code EXTRA10

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Scrap a Day, September 20th
Hey Cherries. I’m just about ready for Maddie’s party tonight. I was up late finishing all the seating cards. I worked on them all afternoon until about 2am. I had pieces of die cut confetti everywhere, and you know you are in the zone when you start poking out tiny die cut pieces to the beat of the music. Lol. I’m going to get a little more sleep this morning and then I just have to make her card and then get myself ready.

Twinkie and Sky both did great at the vet yesterday. My 11 year old Twinks had a good checkup. Other than some arthritis in her lower back she’s good. Sky’s butt gland check continues to be ok. No problems like Twinkie had when hers had burst. So my girls did good. 

Have a great day Cherries! I’ll be taking lots and lots of pictures tonight!

ImageImage Image Image  

traveler

Cherry Cola

Re: Scrap a Day, September 20th
Have a fabulous time tonight Barb. 

I don't have many plans today so I'm hoping to make some cards or start on my Fiji/Tonga album. I'm putting the graduation photos on hold because every page looks the same and I'm getting bored with it and Zach doesn't care when/if it's done. Hopefully he'll feel differently in 30 years when he discovered that I made it. I have an album for it on order, I'll get back to working on them after the album comes. 

It's a beautiful day here so I may go buy some fall flowers to plant. We shall see. 
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

wendycrowe

Cherry Bing

TGIF!!  

Glad everything went well with your furbabies, Barb!

I finished up my page last night - I took Charleneanne's advice and added some pearls to some printed out oysters.  

So I created my own food embellishments to complete the challenge!  yay!!

Tonight is my son's homecoming football game.  I'll be glad when it's over - our house has been TP'ed twice already!

No scrapping for me tonight.  Grocery shopping is put off until tomorrow morning.
tomorrow night is the homecoming dance, so lots of fun pictures coming soon.
I'm really glad his girlfriend is wearing pink.  My daughter was hooked on blue dresses for her dances.  And then of course, her graduation colors were blue.  I am so tired of BLUE!   lol!

Have a great day!

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

pawprints wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:00 am
Hey Cherries. I’m just about ready for Maddie’s party tonight. I was up late finishing all the seating cards. I worked on them all afternoon until about 2am. I had pieces of die cut confetti everywhere, and you know you are in the zone when you start poking out tiny die cut pieces to the beat of the music. Lol. I’m going to get a little more sleep this morning and then I just have to make her card and then get myself ready.

Twinkie and Sky both did great at the vet yesterday. My 11 year old Twinks had a good checkup. Other than some arthritis in her lower back she’s good. Sky’s butt gland check continues to be ok. No problems like Twinkie had when hers had burst. So my girls did good. 

Have fun at Maddie's party. Glad to hear the pups had a good vet visit. Especially Twinkie. At their age, its even more crucial to have a good vet visit.

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

disneydarling wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:31 am
TGIF!!  

I finished up my page last night - I took Charleneanne's advice and added some pearls to some printed out oysters.  

Tonight is my son's homecoming football game.  I'll be glad when it's over - our house has been TP'ed twice already!

No scrapping for me tonight.  Grocery shopping is put off until tomorrow morning.
I'm really glad his girlfriend is wearing pink.  My daughter was hooked on blue dresses for her dances.  And then of course, her graduation colors were blue.  I am so tired of BLUE!   lol!

Have a great day!

Love the addition of the pearls! It came out fabulous
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Flasher

Cherry Crush

pawprints wrote:

Have a wonderful time at that super special party, Pally!

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Hey, Cherries!

We were all out early to get flu shots.  That's all done!  Mike and dd went back to work, ds is mowing the lawn, and I just put a cake in the oven!  Just a plain vanilla cake, but it's going to be a Poke Cake with strawberry Jell-o.  I woke up craving that for some reason.  ☺️

Have a great day ALL!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher

Cherry Crush

disneydarling wrote:
TGIF!!  

Have a great day!

The pearls look great!

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

disneydarling wrote:
TGIF!!  

Have a great day!

It came out great! I love how you added the pearls! Perfect!

ImageImage Image Image  

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Just putzing here today. DH went to the trailer place to get our camper winterized. And now he’s headed south east to Billings to try out some Indian motorcycles. I guess they have a transport truck coming with a bunch to try out. Not in our budget. But he has always loved motorcycles. Too bad it’s over 3 hours to get there.

Uploaded some layouts. Will continue to make a few more. And will be on pick up patrol for the grandson. Unfortunately I will be taking the big truck, not my favourite vehicle to drive.

And will have 3 of the grandkids for the weekend. Need to go to the grocery store, but not in the big truck!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

pawprints wrote:

How exciting that party day is finally here!  Sounds like you need some rest after all of those die cuts you made.  Enjoy the night celebrating Maddie!

Glad the pups did well!

ImageImage

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

trainmom wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:17 am

I don't have many plans today so I'm hoping to make some cards or start on my Fiji/Tonga album. I'm putting the graduation photos on hold because every page looks the same and I'm getting bored with it and Zach doesn't care when/if it's done. Hopefully he'll feel differently in 30 years when he discovered that I made it. I have an album for it on order, I'll get back to working on them after the album comes. 

It's a beautiful day here so I may go buy some fall flowers to plant. We shall see. 
Looking forward to your vacay album! 

ImageImage

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

disneydarling wrote:
TGIF!!  

Have a great day!

Awesome LO, Wendy.  I love the addition of the self made embellishment.  The pearls look great.

ImageImage

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Laura wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:03 pm
Hey, Cherries!

We were all out early to get flu shots.  That's all done!  Mike and dd went back to work, ds is mowing the lawn, and I just put a cake in the oven!  Just a plain vanilla cake, but it's going to be a Poke Cake with strawberry Jell-o.  I woke up craving that for some reason.  ☺️

Have a great day ALL!
I was out early for my flu shot this morning too!  Strawberry Poke Cake sounds yummy.  I haven't had that in a long time.

ImageImage

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Kitchen door is open this morning but warmer today and no breeze and just plain hot starting tomorrow for a week.  Ugh. I’m adjusting to the new look here in the board.  Took the advice of the sweet ACOT guy on seeing the smaller print better.  Guess I’m old(er) and just like to grumble about change.  

nothing on my calendar till pedi middle of next week except a grocery store run.  Need Dr. Pepper and fresh salad goodies.  Not worrying about my sick friend anymore either cause her younger DS flew in from Arkansas yesterday and is staying two weeks. 

have a very good day. 

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

MTCanuk wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:57 pm
Just putzing here today. DH went to the trailer place to get our camper winterized. And now he’s headed south east to Billings to try out some Indian motorcycles. I guess they have a transport truck coming with a bunch to try out. Not in our budget. But he has always loved motorcycles. Too bad it’s over 3 hours to get there.

Uploaded some layouts. Will continue to make a few more. And will be on pick up patrol for the grandson. Unfortunately I will be taking the big truck, not my favourite vehicle to drive.

And will have 3 of the grandkids for the weekend. Need to go to the grocery store, but not in the big truck!
Enjoy your weekend visit with the GKs!

ImageImage

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Charleneanne wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:10 pm
Kitchen door is open this morning but warmer today and no breeze and just plain hot starting tomorrow for a week.  Ugh. I’m adjusting to the new look here in the board.  Took the advice of the sweet ACOT guy on seeing the smaller print better.  Guess I’m old(er) and just like to grumble about change.  

nothing on my calendar till pedi middle of next week except a grocery store run.  Need Dr. Pepper and fresh salad goodies.  Not worrying about my sick friend anymore either cause her younger DS flew in from Arkansas yesterday and is staying two weeks. 

have a very good day. 
I'm adjusting to the board change too, Charlene.  My vision issues are enhanced with all of the white background.  I'm getting there.

ImageImage

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

pawprints wrote:

Oh Barb! What fun you’ll have tonight!!! You’ll need some more rest over the weekend! Can’t wait to see the pictures! And so glad Twinkie and Sky had good vet visits! 

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

trainmom wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:17 am

Enjoy your beautiful day Louise! I hear ya on getting bored with the same things. It’s why I don’t scrap chronologically. Have fun buying plants and/or creating layouts!

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

disneydarling wrote:
TGIF!!  

Have a great day!

Your layout is fabulous Wendy! I love the printed oysters and pearls! 

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee