We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Scrap a Day, September 2nd
Happy Labor Day Cherries. Nothing going on here today. Just the usual Monday laundry. I’m in all day and will work on getting my second challenge up.

Have a great day Cherries.

ImageImage Image Image  

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, September 2nd
Quiet weekend for us.  Last week was busy and the coming week is busy again.  Resting up now....LOL!  Today is my baby brother's 59th birthday.  He is 10 years younger than me.  Next year will be a big one for both of us.  Relaxing with another cup of coffee.  Windows are open and there's a nice breeze today.  Harvesting going on everywhere... tractors, wagons, combines.
    ImageImage

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

pawprints wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2024 9:45 am
Happy Labor Day Cherries. Nothing going on here today. Just the usual Monday laundry. I’m in all day and will work on getting my second challenge up.

Have a nice relaxing day!
    ImageImage

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

pawprints wrote:

Happy Labor Day, Barb! ☺️ LOVE that you got to spend time with family yesterday! 😊
Looking forward to seeing your challenges! 😁

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

VickiR wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2024 10:08 am
Quiet weekend for us.  Last week was busy and the coming week is busy again.  Resting up now....LOL!  Today is my baby brother's 59th birthday.  He is 10 years younger than me.  Next year will be a big one for both of us.  Relaxing with another cup of coffee.  Windows are open and there's a nice breeze today.  Harvesting going on everywhere... tractors, wagons, combines.

It's great that you're resting today, Vicki! Sometimes it's needed before a busy week lol!
Nice that it your brother's birthday.
LOVE that you have great weather today! 😊
Enjoy your day! ☺️

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2024 10:14 am
pawprints wrote:

Happy Labor Day, Barb! ☺️ LOVE that you got to spend time with family yesterday! 😊
Thanks!  Have a great day yourself.  Sent you a PM about the art journal.

ImageImage

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hey Cherries 😊
Catching up around here lol yesterday was SUPER BUSY! 😅 I worked hard and was tired last night when I came home! 😂 It made the workday fly by, too! 😀
Today I'm off work and I'm resting and catching up around here and maybe some scrappy activities, too! We'll see! I NEED to tidy up my area. I drag so MUCH out when I'm playing! Lol!
We have had some MUCH cooler weather the last two days and I'm loving it! It's a good day for all the people who are grilling out today! I hope everyone gets to have a nice, relaxing day today, whatever that looks like for you! 😊
I'm off to check out the September challenges! I didn't scrap enough last month lol!
Stay blessed Cherries! 😄

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

VickiR wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2024 10:20 am
JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2024 10:14 am
pawprints wrote:

Thanks!  Have a great day yourself.  Sent you a PM about the art journal.

Terrific! 😍

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Hello cherries! Got up early this morning as we really needed to go to Sam's. Got that all unloaded and put away and put the finishing touches on my layout for the Baby/Kid Challenge. I also just realized I'm missing the DOT from my exclamation point. UGH....so after I post this I'll look to see if its stuck on me or a dog or the carpet. If not, track down my alphas I used and put down another one.

Now I need to figure out my Pet Challenge!

Have a great day y'all
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Quiet day here as well. Last “cool” day this week at 91. Foiled card fronts yesterday again so making cards today. 18 of them are for Christmas cards so if I get those all put together today, I’ll b 3/4 finished when added to the ones already done.

Only other thing in my plans is to clean refrigerator. Already went thru and tossed quite a bit but really needs scrubbing. Ick

Have a super Monday holiday!

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

blbabe1234 wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2024 12:10 pm
Hello cherries! Got up early this morning as we really needed to go to Sam's. Got that all unloaded and put away and put the finishing touches on my layout for the Baby/Kid Challenge. I also just realized I'm missing the DOT from my exclamation point. UGH....so after I post this I'll look to see if its stuck on me or a dog or the carpet. If not, track down my alphas I used and put down another one.

Now I need to figure out my Pet Challenge!

Have a great day y'all

Such a great, adorable layout!

ImageImage Image Image  

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

We just got back from camping in the mountains and of coarse unplugged for the weekend. Very chill. But boy was it hot and dusty. We need more rain desperately. Enjoyed the time with the DD and all her crew. Making memories with the grands. Got the trailer all unpacked and now need to jump in the shower!! And get some lunch.
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Hi Cherries - pretty chill day- I was awake before regular work time this morning so I went ahead and got up so maybe it won’t be as hard to do it again tomorrow!
I did get one challenge done early this morning! The photos papers and embellies were literally in my scrappy table since July ! So I’m happy to finally put it together!
Got other odds and ends things done. Sitting outside on the sun right now. Only 82 and every once a while a big breeze comes by. Pretty nice!
I really should be in my scrappy room playing ! I have a couple ideas rolling around in my head. Just so darn lazy that I haven’t made it back down there !
Hope all have a great rest of the day!
It’s back to work for me tomorrow but I have really enjoyed this long weekend and got several things off my plate !
Susan

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Good afternoon DC's. I had high expectations for scrapping all day but all I got done was a card for a DT assignment. 

Tomorrow is DH's PET scan, so my anxiety level is high. 

I want to take some scrappy supplies when he goes to Penn for his surgery. I struggle with assembling page kits so I either do that or don't take anything with me, I'll be staying at a hotel close to the hospital. 

I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday! 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

suewho372 wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2024 3:21 pm
Hi Cherries - pretty chill day- I was awake before regular work time this morning so I went ahead and got up so maybe it won’t be as hard to do it again tomorrow!
I did get one challenge done early this morning! The photos papers and embellies were literally in my scrappy table since July ! So I’m happy to finally put it together!
Got other odds and ends things done. Sitting outside on the sun right now. Only 82 and every once a while a big breeze comes by. Pretty nice!
I really should be in my scrappy room playing ! I have a couple ideas rolling around in my head. Just so darn lazy that I haven’t made it back down there !
Hope all have a great rest of the day!
It’s back to work for me tomorrow but I have really enjoyed this long weekend and got several things off my plate !

Glad you got to get some scrapping done. I was lazy Friday and Sat/Sun afternoon. I think it's because we go, Go, GO 24/7 without a break. Our bodies literally said..girlfriend, SIT DOWN
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

emmapaige wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2024 3:38 pm
Good afternoon DC's. I had high expectations for scrapping all day but all I got done was a card for a DT assignment. 

I want to take some scrappy supplies when he goes to Penn for his surgery. I struggle with assembling page kits so I either do that or don't take anything with me, I'll be staying at a hotel close to the hospital. 

((HUGS))

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Got my Pet Challenge example done. Will post the challenge soon

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

emmapaige wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2024 3:38 pm

So many ((hugs)) Chris. Thinking of you going through this. I hope it all goes well and everything turns out to be ok.

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

blbabe1234 wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2024 4:01 pm
Got my Pet Challenge example done. Will post the challenge soon

This is so cute and so fun!!

ImageImage Image Image  

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

Well it's been a lazy few days here... I was actually off a total of 6 days and I don't feel like I've gotten anything done except running the roads.  I've finally gotten a few minutes to do some things around here and I'm rearranging 2 pieces of furniture into different rooms.  A small bookshelf from my scrapbook room is going into Grayson's room and a 9 cube thing is coming from his room into my scrapbook room.  Hopefully, once this is done I can get some extra organizing done in my scrappy space.  I need to work on getting the last of the laundry put away but I'm just not really feeling like doing it - so we will see.  I've also got to clean out the fridge but that will wait til tomorrow evening because we have several bears in the neighborhood and I don't want to entice them to come too close.
Rebecca

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee