Scrap a Day, August 27th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1063

Scrap a Day, August 27th

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. Taking my mom to Costco today to have her hearing aids cleaned, then we will shop there. After that we will hit up Kohls. I finished the layout I was working on last night and hope to get it posted before I leave. If not then tonight or tomorrow.

Have a great day Cherries.

ImageImage Image Image  

MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2101

Re: Scrap a Day, August 27th

Post by MTCanuk »

Barb, Enjoy the time with your mama.  

Here, we are heating up to around 90 today and then crashing into the 60's for tomorrow.  Been out for my walk and then to PT later.  Have to pick up the grandsons after that.  The youngest needs to get his baritone rental, which is only open from 2-5.  Not very convenient for parents that work full time.  /Then I will bring them home with me for the rest of the afternoon.  Curtis went with the SIL last evening to park their camper, so we will know where it is when we head up on Thursday.
Hopefully a better experience with better batteries and a new solar panel to help keep everything charged up.   

Not sure what else I will get up to today.  Got laundry going and have been finishing up some cute cross stitch pieces, which I will take photos of and post.  

Hope you all have an excellent day!!!

ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”