Scrap a Day, August 26th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1063

Scrap a Day, August 26th

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. I wore myself out working out in the yard and the garage all weekend. Today is laundry but taking a break from everything else. I hope to sit and finish my layout today.

Hope you all have a great day.

ImageImage Image Image  

aheatfan
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1854

Re: Scrap a Day, August 26th

Post by aheatfan »

Have a great day Barb. Here on lunch break, we are starting to hit a groove within the classroom. Probably won't scrap today but maybe.. Have a great day everyone 😊
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

VickiR
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1445

Post by VickiR »

Good morning Barb and Kristin!  Hope you both have a good day.  I am off to PT and hope to craft a bit this afternoon.  I spent most of yesterday cleaning up and putting stash away.  Beautiful day but the humidity is back!
    ImageImage
MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2101

Post by MTCanuk »

Good Morning, ladies,

I already have a batch of banana muffins in the oven,  and then I plan to start cleaning.  Vacuuming and mopping.  Should think about putting away my 4th of July decor and get out some fall stuff.  

Yesterday, I did some baking and then just chilled the rest of the day.  Seems I run out of steam easily these days.  Didn't know my knee surgery would take so much out of me.  

Lovely day.  It was like 46 F out this morning.  This really cools my house down for the rest of the day.  Sunny and headed for around 80.  
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

scrappinmom99
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1393

Post by scrappinmom99 »

Hi Cherries! Happy Monday! I'm hoping/looking forward to catching up on here. The past few days have been crazy! DD came home from her 12=day Texas vacation on Saturday. Unfortunately, she, her friend, the sister, and the mom all caught covid while they were there. It was mostly mild but they did take 2 days to just be "home" and rest and go to the lake that is in the backyard lol. She went to Dealey Plaza, Meow Wolf museum, a cowboy museum, Buc-ee's, a magnetic hill, Oklahoma, and did a lot of antiquing. She was on a quest to find belt buckles and found 2 of them. She got her dad vintage 80s baseball cards and a cowboy boot Christmas ornament for me :) Today she is going to see Childish Gambino on tour (Donald Glover) and to see her BFF. Then school starts on Wednesday, so this is all the last hurrah! Plus we both have work over Labor Day weekend. 

As for me...I have been working on 2 anthologies for a chapter of the Romance Writers of America. Usually I deal with just one author, but now have 19 different authors sending me stuff and asking questions. It's...alot LOL. So that's what I'm doing today. I have to do some ironing and some scrapping later too. Now that the MMCs are over, I want to see what other challenges I can do before the end of the month. I did one of the card challenges and need to take pics later. 
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 551

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

pawprints wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2024 9:41 am
Hey Cherries. I wore myself out working out in the yard and the garage all weekend. Today is laundry but taking a break from everything else. I hope to sit and finish my layout today.

Hope you all have a great day.

You've been VERY busy, Barb! ☺️I think a little break is in order! 😉
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

VickiR wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2024 10:47 am
Good morning Barb and Kristin!  Hope you both have a good day.  I am off to PT and hope to craft a bit this afternoon.  I spent most of yesterday cleaning up and putting stash away.  Beautiful day but the humidity is back!

I hope PT goes well, Vicki! ☺️ AND that you have some fun crafty time later! 😉 A clean space helps me sometimes! 😜 I JUST need to clean it! 😂
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

aheatfan wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2024 10:44 am
Have a great day Barb. Here on lunch break, we are starting to hit a groove within the classroom. Probably won't scrap today but maybe.. Have a great day everyone 😊

I'm glad the new year is going well for you, Kristin! ☺️
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

MTCanuk wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2024 11:13 am
Good Morning, ladies,

I already have a batch of banana muffins in the oven,  and then I plan to start cleaning.  Vacuuming and mopping.  Should think about putting away my 4th of July decor and get out some fall stuff.  

Yesterday, I did some baking and then just chilled the rest of the day.  Seems I run out of steam easily these days.  Didn't know my knee surgery would take so much out of me.  

Lovely day.  It was like 46 F out this morning.  This really cools my house down for the rest of the day.  Sunny and headed for around 80.  

I'm glad your knee is getting stronger, Leslee! Sorry it's been so rough, but you're making things work, and that's admirable! ☺️
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hey Cherries 😊 I'm watching my Jazz kitty catch his reflection in my stamping block 😂 I swear they're work at times, but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE my fur babies! 😍 So cute! 🥰
Well I've had a nice few days off! I've been re-organizing with plenty more to do- JUST my scrappy stuff so far lol I NEVER intended to have a stash this big, but 🤷🏻😂😂 😂 😂
I don't work until 4 today so I have plenty of time to get a few phone calls in, gotta make appointments. Might start cards afterwards, IDK. My table is a mess! (Sometimes I stack things up nice and neat, but it's destroy that! 😂) I should tidy up a little bit more! 😂
I have to plug my phone in a few while and will do my Bible study while it's charging. It's nice to not have to rush. I'm off tomorrow, too, so anything I don't get done today, I can do tomorrow, which is nice, too! ☺️
Stay blessed Cherries! ☺️🍒❤️
Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 1505

Post by Charleneanne »

Jeez had to get up early for a week when contractors here and now can’t stop. Only 9am and I’ve been up doing stuff for over an hour. It’s just not me! Oh well when cooler weather comes I’ll go back to hibernating I’m sure.

Brother and SIL arriving around lunch. Everything’s tidied and ready. They say only one night but we’ll see. Denny spent the first 18 years of his life right here in the little town where I live and he tends to b very nostalgic when visiting. I have nothing else going on all week except a haircut appointment tomorrow afternoon.

Have a meaningful Monday and stay loose.

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”