Scrap a Day, August 23rd

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1061

Scrap a Day, August 23rd

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. I was a total laze yesterday and never went for my glasses. I've already been there and back today and the lab did make a mistake and didn't do the transition so they are ordering me new lenses and will let me know when they come in. I am still trying to get my desire to scrap back and yesterday I did play around on my screen with a challenge so I hope to get myself to work on that today.

I want to thank all of you for your thoughts, concerns, good wishes, hugs, and prayers regarding my mom. She is doing so well right now and at 93 she is forgoing getting any treatment. She feels good now and wants to stay that way as long as possible. We are just taking it one day at a time.

Have a great day Cherries.

ImageImage Image Image  

MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2095

Re: Scrap a Day, August 23rd

Post by MTCanuk »

Barb, Glad your mum remains well and I get her wishes. Just spend lots of time enjoying her company.

Not much new with me. Except the grandsons got their room cleaned up and therefore get to come over today. A little incentive works sometimes. Only a few days until they are back to school. Boy, the summer flew by, considering I was laid up for quite a few weeks.

Think we will be headed out camping with them next weekend. Just want to spend time with them all as the grands are growing up way too fast. Can’t believe the youngest will be 5 in a few short weeks.

Not much on my agenda for today. It’s suppose to be heating up around 90, so it will be indoors for me. Need to get my walk in while the morning is still cool!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3752

Post by blbabe1234 »

MTCanuk wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2024 11:41 am
Barb, Glad your mum remains well and I get her wishes. Just spend lots of time enjoying her company.

Not much new with me. Except the grandsons got their room cleaned up and therefore get to come over today. A little incentive works sometimes. Only a few days until they are back to school. Boy, the summer flew by, considering I was laid up for quite a few weeks.

Think we will be headed out camping with them next weekend. Just want to spend time with them all as the grands are growing up way too fast. Can’t believe the youngest will be 5 in a few short weeks.

Not much on my agenda for today. It’s suppose to be heating up around 90, so it will be indoors for me. Need to get my walk in while the morning is still cool!
Have fun with the grandkids!

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Good morning Barb and Leslie.  Happy today is FRIDAY.

Had a quiet day yesterday and made some major progress on a feature I'm working on for my client. Had to break it up into 4 parts and got the first 2 parts done yesterday. Working on Part 3 (which will take the longest). Already went to the store and got groceries for the week. Need to sweep/mop floors sometime today. I also need to touch base with my SIL and see how she's doing.

We broke another record yesterday 🔥  Expecting our temps to be back to normal next week (lower 90s), which will be nice.

Hope everyone has a great day.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image
Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 1504

Post by Charleneanne »

Hmmm looks so fallish and cool out my open kitchen door. Ckoudy skies and strong breeze. Only 76 today.

Lots to do today. Pick up paint cause the painter will b here at 8 am tomorrow morning. Ugh. Run up to the little town next to ours and pick up some fancy candy as a bday gift for friends party this weekend. And call my Opthamologists office and tell the head guy either transfer me back to being his patient or I’m looking for a new dr. The quack idiot they transferred me to sucks, gets on my nerves, talks down to me like one would talk to a child (I’m twice her age), makes stupid off the wall rash statements about my vision, etc. I have seen her 3x this year already and she has me scheduled again the day before I leave for Florida in October. I normally go in twice a year. I want to slap her and then give her a rubber band so she can get all that wild hair gathered up and away from my eyes when doing the exam. OK rant over. lol

Have a friendly Friday
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Charleneanne wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2024 12:41 pm
Hmmm looks so fallish and cool out my open kitchen door. Ckoudy skies and strong breeze. Only 76 today.

Lots to do today. Pick up paint cause the painter will b here at 8 am tomorrow morning. Ugh. Run up to the little town next to ours and pick up some fancy candy as a bday gift for friends party this weekend. And call my Opthamologists office and tell the head guy either transfer me back to being his patient or I’m looking for a new dr. The quack idiot they transferred me to sucks, gets on my nerves, talks down to me like one would talk to a child (I’m twice her age), makes stupid off the wall rash statements about my vision, etc. I have seen her 3x this year already and she has me scheduled again the day before I leave for Florida in October. I normally go in twice a year. I want to slap her and then give her a rubber band so she can get all that wild hair gathered up and away from my eyes when doing the exam. OK rant over. lol

Have a friendly Friday
OMG! I'd transfer too. Boo on the quack idiot!

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”