Scrap a Day, August 17th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1061

Scrap a Day, August 17th

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. I had a nice visit with my mom yesterday. She looks good and feels good. She really is amazing. Today I have to go to Target and shop for JJ’s birthday presents. I got behind being sick last week and need to be ready for her birthday tomorrow. Probably no scrapping for me today.

Have a great day Cherries.

ImageImage Image Image  

emmapaige
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 2506

Re: Scrap a Day, August 17th

Post by emmapaige »

pawprints wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2024 9:52 am
Hey Cherries. I had a nice visit with my mom yesterday. She looks good and feels good. She really is amazing. Today I have to go to Target and shop for JJ’s birthday presents. I got behind being sick last week and need to be ready for her birthday tomorrow. Probably no scrapping for me today.

That’s wonderful news, Barb! 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

VickiR
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1438

Post by VickiR »

pawprints wrote:

Happy to hear that you had a nice visit with your mom and she is feeling good.  Hope you accomplish your shopping for JJ today.  Happy Birthday to JJ!

ImageImage
VickiR
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1438

Post by VickiR »

Overcast and softly raining here.  Today is Jack's first football scrimmage at 2 so I hope it clears by then.  If not, I guess we will get wet because we won't miss it for sure.  Maybe some crafting later tonight.
    ImageImage
emmapaige
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 2506

Post by emmapaige »

We’re going to take a ride up to Lansdale to find the new doctor’s office. We’re pretty sure we know where it is but don’t want the added stress on Monday if we can’t find it. 

I’ll probably scrap while DH takes his nap. 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2087

Post by MTCanuk »

Happy Saturday, all!

Looking nice here and headed into the 80’s.

Just crafting on my agenda. Still lots of challenges I want to tackle.

Yesterday The Salvation Army food bank was giving away 25lb boxes of Beefstake tomatoes to anyone. My DD sent me the message and I toodled off to get one. So, I will be canning tomatoes in the near future. They need to ripen up a little. I always love having stewed tomatoes in my pantry and to get them for free is a huge bonus!!!

Otherwise same old stuff, different day. I am sure the DD will visit with the minion. The rest of her tribe is off camping for the weekend with the Scouts.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2087

Post by MTCanuk »

pawprints wrote:

Glad you enjoyed a good visit with your mum. Happy Birthday to JJ!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 549

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

pawprints wrote:

I'm glad your mom is looking and feeling good, Barb! ☺️ 🙏🏻
Enjoy your shopping excursion today! Maybe get yourself a little treat,too! 😉
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

MTCanuk wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2024 10:58 am
Happy Saturday, all!

Yesterday The Salvation Army food bank was giving away 25lb boxes of Beefstake tomatoes to anyone. My DD sent me the message and I toodled off to get one. So, I will be canning tomatoes in the near future. They need to ripen up a little. I always love having stewed tomatoes in my pantry and to get them for free is a huge bonus!!!

Otherwise same old stuff, different day. I am sure the DD will visit with the minion. The rest of her tribe is off camping for the weekend with the Scouts.

Happy Saturday, Leslee! ☺️ Sounds like you've got some good things going on! ☺️ I hope you have a fantastic day! 😊
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

VickiR wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2024 10:16 am
Overcast and softly raining here.  Today is Jack's first football scrimmage at 2 so I hope it clears by then.  If not, I guess we will get wet because we won't miss it for sure.  Maybe some crafting later tonight.

Enjoy the scrimmage, Vicki! ☺️ And maybe some crafting, too! 😉
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

emmapaige wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2024 10:17 am
We’re going to take a ride up to Lansdale to find the new doctor’s office. We’re pretty sure we know where it is but don’t want the added stress on Monday if we can’t find it. 

VERY smart to go ahead of time and make sure you can locate the new office, Chris! ☺️☺️
I hope you get to scrap later! ☺️
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hey Cherries 😊
Beautiful Saturday here! I'm watching a movie called Miracles From Heaven. It's touching on my heart strings lol!
I'm off work again today and plan on watching some scrappy videos later and playing with my stash!
Stay blessed, DCs! ☺️
suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 963

Post by suewho372 »

Hi Cherries- what a week- sheesh…
Not sure if I will get to scrap. I’m cleaning and of course doing laundry. I need to tape off the foyer as that’s the next painting spot.
We will see how far I get.
I’m on low power here - worn out from the week.
I hope all of you have a great Saturday!
Susan

suewho372
Cherry Jubilee

Post by suewho372 »

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2024 11:21 am
Hey Cherries 😊
Beautiful Saturday here! I'm watching a movie called Miracles From Heaven. It's touching on my heart strings lol!
I'm off work again today and plan on watching some scrappy videos later and playing with my stash!
Stay blessed, DCs! ☺️

Yay for being off! Aww I hope you are enjoying your movie!
Susan

suewho372
Cherry Jubilee

Post by suewho372 »

MTCanuk wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2024 10:58 am
Happy Saturday, all!

Nice weather! And what an awesome giveaway!!! Yay!! Have a great day!
Susan

suewho372
Cherry Jubilee

Post by suewho372 »

emmapaige wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2024 10:17 am

I do the same thing Chris - good idea! Hope you get to scrap a little.
Susan

suewho372
Cherry Jubilee

Post by suewho372 »

VickiR wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2024 10:16 am

Oh maybe the weather will clear up before the game! That will be fun! Have fun crafting this evening!
Susan

suewho372
Cherry Jubilee

Post by suewho372 »

pawprints wrote:

Barb- I’m glad that you had a good visit with your mom. She is amazing, and I’m glad that she looks and feels good. Good luck bday shopping for JJ !!!
Happy Birthday to little JJ - she’s grown up way too fast!
Susan

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”