Scrap a Day, August 16th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1061

Scrap a Day, August 16th

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. Going over to see my mom today now that I am no longer contagious. I’ll wear a mask anyway because I still tested positive yesterday, although the line is faint compared to the bright red line I was getting the whole time. Things are not good regarding my mom and my heart aches and my tummy is in an uproar. For 93 years she has been so healthy this is just such a shock. Even her doctor is shocked. I have no desire to scrap right now I just can’t concentrate on it. I hope to maybe on the weekend just to keep my mind busy.

Hope you all have a great day.

ImageImage Image Image  

traveler
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 781

Re: Scrap a Day, August 16th

Post by traveler »

Hugs Barb.

I have my cleaning guy here today and I have chores to do but I will probably scrap a little, as I usually hide in my craft room when he's here.

going to the Phillies game tonight. They seem to have started winning again so hopefully that will continue tonight.

Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2087

Post by MTCanuk »

pawprints wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2024 9:41 am
Hey Cherries. Going over to see my mom today now that I am no longer contagious. I’ll wear a mask anyway because I still tested positive yesterday, although the line is faint compared to the bright red line I was getting the whole time. Things are not good regarding my mom and my heart aches and my tummy is in an uproar. For 93 years she has been so healthy this is just such a shock. Even her doctor is shocked. I have no desire to scrap right now I just can’t concentrate on it. I hope to maybe on the weekend just to keep my mind busy.

Ah…. Big hugs, Barb! Hold your mum tight and love on her while you can!!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2087

Post by MTCanuk »

I am totally pooped this morning after our travel day yesterday. But, I have now added American citizenship.

It was a super long day for me. I was out of the house by 7 am to fit my PT in. Came home and changed and on the road a little after 8. It’s a good 3 hour drive across the state west, over the mountains to Missoula. We arrived in good time and found somewhere for lunch. The ceremony was at 1pm. I believe Curtis filmed most of it. 24 of us became American citizens from 14 different countries. When it was over we headed to Costco and I shopped for both my DD and us. We headed home after and got here around 7pm. Long day. I have most of my Costco stuff I need to put away in the pantry. And attack laundry. Plan to spend a pretty quiet day, today.

Looks nice after some thunder storms last evening. Around 80ish they say.

Happy Friday, all!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3748

Post by blbabe1234 »

trainmom wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2024 9:56 am
Hugs Barb.

I have my cleaning guy here today and I have chores to do but I will probably scrap a little, as I usually hide in my craft room when he's here.

going to the Phillies game tonight. They seem to have started winning again so hopefully that will continue tonight.

Have fun at the game tonight

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

MTCanuk wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2024 10:12 am
I am totally pooped this morning after our travel day yesterday. But, I have now added American citizenship.

It was a super long day for me. I was out of the house by 7 am to fit my PT in. Came home and changed and on the road a little after 8. It’s a good 3 hour drive across the state west, over the mountains to Missoula. We arrived in good time and found somewhere for lunch. The ceremony was at 1pm. I believe Curtis filmed most of it. 24 of us became American citizens from 14 different countries. When it was over we headed to Costco and I shopped for both my DD and us. We headed home after and got here around 7pm. Long day. I have most of my Costco stuff I need to put away in the pantry. And attack laundry. Plan to spend a pretty quiet day, today.

Happy Friday, all!
Big congrats Leslie!! 🎉

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Good morning cherries. Many hugs Barb.

Yesterday was another day where I can't complain. Hoping today is the same since it is Friday.

Unloaded the dishwasher, finalized the grocery list and got groceries already. Put things away, made myself some breakfast and is about to get started on work. Still need sweep/mop the floors.

Hope everyone has a great day.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image
VickiR
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1438

Post by VickiR »

Hugs for you and your mom, Barb.  Watching our parents age and struggle is such a heartache.  Glad you are feeling better.
    ImageImage
Monroe1218
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 97

Post by Monroe1218 »

pawprints wrote:

Sending hugs and prayers for you, Barb. Glad you are feeling some better and will be able to visit with your Mom.
If I had known that my Dad wasn't going to be with us much longer - I would have asked him some questions and maybe had him write the answers down in his handwriting.  I don't know if you or your Mom would be up to that - but maybe something to have to scrap later.  
Rebecca

Monroe1218
Cherry Cropper

Post by Monroe1218 »

trainmom wrote:
Hugs Barb.

I'm doing chores too - and then I hope to hide in my scrappy room while Grayson and his best friend are having a sleepover this weekend for his birthday!
Enjoy the game tonight!

Rebecca

VickiR
Cherry Jubilee

Post by VickiR »

trainmom wrote:
Hugs Barb.

Have fun at the game.  We are able to watch them on TV.

ImageImage
Monroe1218
Cherry Cropper

Post by Monroe1218 »

MTCanuk wrote:

Happy Friday, all!

Congratulations Leslie!
Rebecca

VickiR
Cherry Jubilee

Post by VickiR »

MTCanuk wrote:

Happy Friday, all!
Wonderful Leslie!  Congratulations on becoming a US citizen.

ImageImage
VickiR
Cherry Jubilee

Post by VickiR »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2024 10:18 am

Yesterday was another day where I can't complain. Hoping today is the same since it is Friday.

Unloaded the dishwasher, finalized the grocery list and got groceries already. Put things away, made myself some breakfast and is about to get started on work. Still need sweep/mop the floors.

Have another good day with work,  Brandy.

ImageImage
Monroe1218
Cherry Cropper

Post by Monroe1218 »

blbabe1234 wrote:

Hope your day continues to go well!  You've already been super productive this morning!
Rebecca

Monroe1218
Cherry Cropper

Post by Monroe1218 »

Well today has already been interesting.  I couldn't go back to sleep when I woke up a little past midnight - so I got up and started doing some cleaning that could be done quietly until about 330am.  I finally got back in bed and went back to sleep - and woke up a little before 8am.  I've already started doing most of the house chores and hopefully will have those done in just a little bit.

Grayson is having his best friend come stay the weekend to celebrate his 13th birthday!  Hard to believe that Grayson is going to be a teenager on Saturday!  I've got to go to the grocery store and stock up on snacks and things because these two boys love to eat - although you couldn't tell by looking at them, they are both pretty much a beanpole!  Ah, teenage metabolism!

Once I get back from the grocery store and get all of that put away, I'm going to scrapbook the rest of the weekend - or that's my plans for now.  As of now, I don't have any challenges uploaded for this month and I can't let Team Stinkerbelle down this month!!

Hope you all have a fabulous Friday!!
Rebecca

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

MTCanuk wrote:

Happy Friday, all!
Congratulations to you Leslee! A long day for you but I am sure totally worth it! Hope you can have a restful day today.

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

trainmom wrote:
Hugs Barb.

Thank you Louise.

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

MTCanuk wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2024 10:04 am
pawprints wrote:

Ah…. Big hugs, Barb! Hold your mum tight and love on her while you can!! 

Thank you Leslee.

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

blbabe1234 wrote:

Thank you Brandy. Hope you have an easy, quiet work day.

ImageImage Image Image  

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”