Scrap a Day, July 31st

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1061

Scrap a Day, July 31st

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. I can’t believe it’s the last day of July already. Very humid here again. Ugh. Going to work on getting my music challenge up and on cutting invitations.

Have a great day Cherries.

ImageImage Image Image  

VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1421

Re: Scrap a Day, July 31st

Post by VickiR »

Humid is the buzz word for the next 10 days here!  Ugh...October where are you?  PT at 11:30 today and then a few errands and back to play in my craft space for the rest of the day.  Working on a couple of challenge LOs.
    ImageImage
VickiR
Cherry Cropper

Post by VickiR »

pawprints wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2024 9:33 am
Hey Cherries. I can’t believe it’s the last day of July already. Very humid here again. Ugh. Going to work on getting my music challenge up and on cutting invitations.

Looking forward to seeing the final invitations!

ImageImage
Deanna13
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 5472

Post by Deanna13 »

I can't believe it's the last day of July either!! This year is flying by!!

Morning Everyone! We're just back from the gym. DH and daughter Marla ran down to visit his Mom before her radiation treatment. The hospital is just down the hill from us, but she lives an hour away.

Today is youngest daughter Michelle's birthday so they are coming here (they are 2 hrs. away) and then we are all going to a Japanese Steakhouse. Her favorite and the kids all love it.

Just hoping to scrap a bit before then.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
Image Image ImageImage
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2370

Post by Art_Teacher »

pawprints wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2024 9:33 am

Crazy that it went by so quickly!  We have the humidity here, too, and I am NOT a fan.  lol  Thankful for my a/c!
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush

Post by Art_Teacher »

VickiR wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2024 9:36 am
Humid is the buzz word for the next 10 days here!  Ugh...October where are you?  PT at 11:30 today and then a few errands and back to play in my craft space for the rest of the day.  Working on a couple of challenge LOs.

If it weren't wishing my summer vacation away, I would want October, too!  lol  I hope your PT goes well!
Laura
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush

Post by Art_Teacher »

Deanna13 wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2024 9:40 am

Morning Everyone! We're just back from the gym. DH and daughter Marla ran down to visit his Mom before her radiation treatment. The hospital is just down the hill from us, but she lives an hour away.

Today is youngest daughter Michelle's birthday so they are coming here (they are 2 hrs. away) and then we are all going to a Japanese Steakhouse. Her favorite and the kids all love it.

Japanese steakhouse! Yum!

Laura
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush

Post by Art_Teacher »

Hot and humid, here, as well!  I will just stay inside in the a/c, although my flower beds need weeding in the worst way.  lol  Trying to finish a couple more July challenges today.  We shall see!
Laura
VickiR
Cherry Cropper

Post by VickiR »

Art_Teacher wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2024 9:46 am
VickiR wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2024 9:36 am

If it weren't wishing my summer vacation away, I would want October, too!  lol  I hope your PT goes well! 
I know, right?  If we could just have the October temps a little longer...

ImageImage
traveler
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 775

Post by traveler »

Hot and humid here too. I like summer so I can't complain I guess. We joined a nearby pool this summer but we seem to rarely go. Maybe later today.

I may actually finish my Tuscany album today, after I finish the pages, I need to glue it all together. I'll take pictures of the finished album when I'm done. And I'm starting to write down the new challenges as they show up. Other than that, I have Olympic watching to do.
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

VickiR
Cherry Cropper

Post by VickiR »

Deanna13 wrote:

Prayers for your MIL and Happy Birthday to your daughter.  Great choice...Japanese Steakhouse!  Love it there.

ImageImage
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3735

Post by blbabe1234 »

Deanna13 wrote:

Happy Birthday to your DD Michelle!

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3735

Post by blbabe1234 »

Good morning cherries. Just another day here....trucking along with work. Yesterday was another decent day where I didn't get bothered so I'm able to actually WORK on stuff. Hoping for a repeat day today!

Hope everyone has a great day.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush

Post by Art_Teacher »

trainmom wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2024 10:09 am
Hot and humid here too. I like summer so I can't complain I guess. We joined a nearby pool this summer but we seem to rarely go. Maybe later today.

I may actually finish my Tuscany album today, after I finish the pages, I need to glue it all together. I'll take pictures of the finished album when I'm done. And I'm starting to write down the new challenges as they show up. Other than that, I have Olympic watching to do.
I can't wait to see your finished album!  :)

Laura
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush

Post by Art_Teacher »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2024 10:28 am
Good morning cherries. Just another day here....trucking along with work. Yesterday was another decent day where I didn't get bothered so I'm able to actually WORK on stuff. Hoping for a repeat day today!

Hope everyone has a great day.
I hope you get your repeat day! :)

Laura

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”