Scrap a Day, July 28th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1058

Scrap a Day, July 28th

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. Lazy Sunday morning. I have a layout on my screen that I hope to finish up today once I shake off the lazies. No other plans but to scrap and cut invitations.

Have great day Cherries.

Image Image Image

VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1417

Re: Scrap a Day, July 28th

Post by VickiR »

Gorgeous morning here too!  It was only 64 this morning.  I can't remember the last time the temp was below 70 at 7 am.  No plans today but to enjoy the sunshine and no humidity because it will be back tomorrow for the next 8-10 days.  I finished 2 LOs last night and need to get photos and post.  I'm hoping to spend the day crafting.  Tomorrow I have PT for a frozen shoulder and not sure if I'll be crafting tomorrow.  But I'll be glad to get my shoulder back to normal.
VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1417

Post by VickiR »

pawprints wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2024 9:38 am
Hey Cherries. Lazy Sunday morning. I have a layout on my screen that I hope to finish up today once I shake off the lazies. No other plans but to scrap and cut invitations.

Have great day Cherries.
It's a beautiful lazy day!!  Enjoy and hope you get your LO done.

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3733

Post by blbabe1234 »

Good morning y'all. Easy morning here. Made a batch of hard boil eggs for the week, made breakfast and started up the dishwasher. About to head out to PetCo and Beall's, then back home to start scrapping.

Finished up the Progressive Challenge last night and uploaded it this morning:

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2077

Post by MTCanuk »

Cool to start the day here with temps in the 50’s and cools our house right down if we open the windows!

Curtis is off to the fair each evening manning the photo display. I won’t be going with my knee recouping.

Enjoy visiting with my sister. No scrapping going on for me.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”