Scrap a Day, July 26th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1057

Scrap a Day, July 26th

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. Our humidity broke! It’s sunny and 71 and our dew point is only 57! It’s headed for 84 and going to be a great day to sit outside with the girls and their pool. I have a layout on my table that is just about done. I plan to finish it up today and do some cutting for Maddie’s invitations too.

Have a great day Cherries.

Image Image Image

Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 538

Re: Scrap a Day, July 26th

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

pawprints wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2024 9:36 am
Hey Cherries. Our humidity broke! It’s sunny and 71 and our dew point is only 57! It’s headed for 84 and going to be a great day to sit outside with the girls and their pool. I have a layout on my table that is just about done. I plan to finish it up today and do some cutting for Maddie’s invitations too.

Have a great day Cherries.

Hey Barb 😊 Glad your humidity FINALLY broke! (Lol it's off n on here!) Enjoy your day with the girls and the pool! Can't wait to see your layout! And invites! 😉
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 538

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

Hey Cherries 😊 I'm finishing projects today - at LEAST one!! 😂
It's relatively cool for a little while - I've got the door open and loving the fresh air! Plans today include finishing projects! 😊
I'm started work next week and am excited! 😊 I'm so broke, y'all! 😂 With an ever-growing wishlist, too! 😂 😂 😂
Stay blessed, DCs! 😊
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3731

Post by blbabe1234 »

Good morning cherries. Glad y'all's humidity has broke. Enjoy the nicer weather.

Yesterday was flat-out brutal. Emails started at 8:45am and didn't let up until noon. Ate lunch, then worked a bit before they started up again at 3 and ran until almost 7. So this morning I'm tackling the emails that came in later on in the evening.

I already went to the grocery store and unloaded the dishwasher. Meeting DH for lunch at Big Sam's.

Hope everyone has a great day.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2362

Post by Art_Teacher »

Cherries, I'm back! :)  After sleeping way in....jet lag, I am up and about trying to get stuff unpacked, laundry done, and attend to my garden, although our pet sitter did a terrific job!  Things look good!  Eliza, of course, was thrilled to see us, and Artemis was mildly happy. ;)  Have a great day and weekend, everyone!
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Art_Teacher wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2024 10:56 am
Cherries, I'm back! :)  After sleeping way in....jet lag, I am up and about trying to get stuff unpacked, laundry done, and attend to my garden, although our pet sitter did a terrific job!  Things look good!  Eliza, of course, was thrilled to see us, and Artemis was mildly happy. ;)  Have a great day and weekend, everyone!

Welcome back!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2077

Post by MTCanuk »

Our heat spell has broken too. It cooled to 52* overnight and we were able to open up and cool the house right down! What a relief! Only into the 80’s today!

My sister arrived on time and we stayed up too late chatting. You think she was only here for a couple of days. So I am kind of dragging this morning.

Meeting a couple of friends for lunch and that’s about it.

Happy Friday!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 1504

Post by Charleneanne »

Well dang. As usual they changed the weather at the last minute. Today’s 91 has been upped to 98 here where I live and 97 in the foothills at the fair. I do not do heat well, but I’m sure I’ll survive.

Have my older DS and my nephew coming to dinner tomorrow night and my annual physical next week and then schedule empty for a while. Garden needs a lot of work because I seldom go out there in the heat. And I still need to find a contractor to do my roof. I’m pretty lazy anyhow by nature and heat just makes it worse. lol

Have a frivolous Friday.
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

MTCanuk wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2024 11:46 am
Our heat spell has broken too. It cooled to 52* overnight and we were able to open up and cool the house right down! What a relief! Only into the 80’s today!

My sister arrived on time and we stayed up too late chatting. You think she was only here for a couple of days. So I am kind of dragging this morning.

Meeting a couple of friends for lunch and that’s about it.

Happy Friday!
Enjoy lunch out!

Your weather sounds heavenly

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”