Scrap a Day, July 23rd

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1057

Scrap a Day, July 23rd

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. Cloudy and rainy today. I have to go out and run some errands then home to my scrap room. Working out the details for Maddie’s invitations and I also started a layout yesterday too. Hope to get back to that today.

Have a great day Cherries.

Image Image Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3731

Re: Scrap a Day, July 23rd

Post by blbabe1234 »

Good morning cherries. Barb, have fun working on those invites. I bet they will be amazing!

Yesterday was a GREAT day for Jasper! Our Jasper did AMAZING! The teacher said he listened and followed directions. No tears. He played well with others. He ate his lunch using a spoon, making minimal mess (he struggles with using a spoon). He didn't have much energy when they got back home though. LOL. Poor guy was worn out!

Once I got back home yesterday, I worked for a couple of hours. This morning, same story. Just work. Already unloaded dishwasher, washed doggie blankets from bedroom and vacuumed bedroom.

Hope everyone has a great day.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
aheatfan
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1831

Post by aheatfan »

pawprints wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 9:49 am
Hey Cherries. Cloudy and rainy today. I have to go out and run some errands then home to my scrap room. Working out the details for Maddie’s invitations and I also started a layout yesterday too. Hope to get back to that today.

Can't wait to see your invitations  😊

🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

aheatfan
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by aheatfan »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 9:53 am
Good morning cherries. Barb, have fun working on those invites. I bet they will be amazing!

Yesterday was a GREAT day for Jasper! Our Jasper did AMAZING! The teacher said he listened and followed directions. No tears. He played well with others. He ate his lunch using a spoon, making minimal mess (he struggles with using a spoon). He didn't have much energy when they got back home though. LOL. Poor guy was worn out!

Once I got back home yesterday, I worked for a couple of hours. This morning, same story. Just work. Already unloaded dishwasher, washed doggie blankets from bedroom and vacuumed bedroom.

So happy for Jasper and your family  😊

🌴Kristin  

emmapaige
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 2487

Post by emmapaige »

pawprints wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 9:49 am

Maddie is lucky to have such a talented grandmother. Be sure to post one before sending out.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

aheatfan
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by aheatfan »

Happy Tuesday Cherries. Just back from the dentist.  It has been at least 8 years since I have gone because it is a big fear of mine, my dentist left the state and then Covid. I take really good care of my teeth but knew I needed to go. No cavities and a big fear conquered!!  Will go regularly now but walking a bit taller today.  Never did start scanning yesterday so that is on the agenda for today. Have a great day everyone  😊
🌴Kristin  

emmapaige
Cherry Addict

Post by emmapaige »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 9:53 am

I so happy that Jasper had a successful first day of school. 
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige
Cherry Addict

Post by emmapaige »

aheatfan wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:49 am
Happy Tuesday Cherries. Just back from the dentist.  It has been at least 8 years since I have gone because it is a big fear of mine, my dentist left the state and then Covid. I take really good care of my teeth but knew I needed to go. No cavities and a big fear conquered!!  Will go regularly now but walking a bit taller today.  Never did start scanning yesterday so that is on the agenda for today. Have a great day everyone  😊

Glad you conquered your fears and went to the dentist! It’s not my favorite place to go either but I’ll be going next week.
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige
Cherry Addict

Post by emmapaige »

The big ole’ thing on my cheek finally popped Saturday evening. It was huge and the stuff coming out of it was so gross. It’s not completely emptied and I have an appointment with the dermatologist this afternoon. I’ve been taking antibiotics, too. 

I may try to do a little scrapping today.
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

aheatfan wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:49 am

Congrats Kristin!!! WTG!!!!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

emmapaige wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 10:58 am
The big ole’ thing on my cheek finally popped Saturday evening. It was huge and the stuff coming out of it was so gross. It’s not completely emptied and I have an appointment with the dermatologist this afternoon. I’ve been taking antibiotics, too. 

I may try to do a little scrapping today.

Good luck today at the dermatologist
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”