Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

July 1st, already!
Plus, today is another round of MMC's!  Woohoo!  I am supposed to be going shopping with my Mom this morning, and my houseguests just left!  ;)  So, bear with me.  I am going to post one of the challenges now, and I will post the others later today. :)  Meanwhile, let's chat!

Are you doing anything fun for the 4th of July?
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

Birgit55~Chickadee

Cherry Berry

Re: July 1st, already!
We are going over to my hubby's brothers house for a cookout.  We've got family coming from out of state to visit.  Looks like the whole week is good weather wise too.  To everyone, be safe and enjoy your 4th of July celebrations!

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Oh wow - take a deep breath and enjoy your alone in the house time for a little while! Have fun shopping with your Mom! Looking forward to the challenges but also having a lazy start myself today. Yesterday was a rain delay and extra innings so it was like working 2 games. I am beat today!

Not sure what we  are doing for the 4th of July. Usually nothing because it's so hot and crowded for events around here. I'm also working a soccer game the night before so not sure what I will want to do. I will pout until I get my hot dog and fries though, haha.
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

have fun shopping!

no plans here for the 4th.  my hubby and i will both be working.  it's possible there might be cake or maybe cheesecake involved at some point in the day.
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  ImageImage

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Happy shopping. We will be snorkeling in the Keys and watching fireworks from the seven Mile bridge. Can't wait 🎇
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Flasher

Cherry Crush

We will just be having burgers and fries on the 4th.  No plans to go anywhere because . . . well . . . people.  😂
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

I hope you can enjoy your peace and quiet for a little while!!

We are planning on grilling out Thursday for lunch.  I'm sure Grayson will get in the pool - he's a water rat. We've invited his Dad over, so hopefully he comes too.  Other than that, no real plans.  Hoping to scrap a lot!
Rebecca

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

We will be having our own 4th of July party, just the two of us!  LOL!  Our oldest daughter and family are at the beach for the week.  Today is her wedding anniversary.  Our youngest daughter will be celebrating with friends and today is her 40th birthday.  Lots of celebrating this week for us.  We'll be grillin' and chillin'!
    ImageImage

SandyK1967

Cherry Bing

Can't believe it's July 1st! June was so busy I couldn't do any scrapping! Well, except for doing my nephew's huge trifold boards for his grad party. Then I made a quilt, then we were gone for our Alaska cruise from the 16th till the 25th. I was hoping to get a few challenges in when I got back but alas I came home with Covid last Wed and it kicked my butt. I was a zombie till yesterday but slept for 9 hrs last night which is totally unlike me and I woke up feeling like a human today so that is good news!

But, to answer your question I am most likely going back to work on July 4th because I have missed so much work between vacation and covid I have a lot to make up. I hope to be creating something this month with challenges and at least looking through the gallery to see all the great layouts I missed!
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Hopefully not dodging raindrops!!

My little 2 yo grandson's Day School is having a 4 the of July party for the little ones. So we are kicking our celebrations to the weekend, having kabobs poolside with everyone!.

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

sherelm wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 10:43 am
Hopefully not dodging raindrops!!

My little 2 yo grandson's Day School is having a 4 th of July party for the little ones. So we are kicking our celebrations to the weekend, having kabobs poolside with everyone!.

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Well, starting today! Today is my day- Happy Canada Day to me!! Even though I have lived stateside for a long while, my Canadian heritage and roots run very deep. Today we need to pull the camper out of storage and get it ready to head to the mountains over the 4th. Our SIL got their trailer out to a spot yesterday so we will have somewhere to go.

Moving slow this morning. Went to bed last night with a migraine. They always leave me in a fog with kind of a background headache. Enjoying temps in the 70’s.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

MTCanuk wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:09 am
Well, starting today! Today is my day- Happy Canada Day to me!! Even though I have lived stateside for a long while, my Canadian heritage and roots run very deep. Today we need to pull the camper out of storage and get it ready to head to the mountains over the 4th. Our SIL got their trailer out to a spot yesterday so we will have somewhere to go.

Moving slow this morning. Went to bed last night with a migraine. They always leave me in a fog with kind of a background headache. Enjoying temps in the 70’s.

Happy Canada Day!  I hope your fog and background headache are subsiding.  Migraines are the worst!
Laura

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I'm hoping to do you MMCs this week! (I missed the last 3; just couldn't scrap!)

Omer and I are going to visit family for the 4th! My brother and SIL have invited everyone, and their swimming pool is clean, so we're excited! 😊

SandyJay

Cherry Garcia

aheatfan wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 8:53 am
Happy shopping. We will be snorkeling in the Keys and watching fireworks from the seven Mile bridge. Can't wait 🎇

Sounds awesome!  Jelly…! 

SandyJay

Cherry Garcia

No plans, enjoying our home.  Both daughters are working.  

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

We will probably be cooking out at home.  Might go out on our boat if it is hot. :)
Laura

mizz_kitty21

Cherry Picker

Being in Denmark, we’re not really celebrating the 4th… but, I’m going to my hairdresser on the 4th, for a cut and highlights. It’s the first time in a year, that I’ve been to the hairdresser, and I’ve been getting increasingly gray, so I’m gonna see if she’ll be able to do some gray highlights, to make the grow-out a bit more even. 

Happy Canada day today and Happy 4th on thursday to those who celebrate :)
Add some sparkle to your life :)

- Henriette

Tammey

Cherry Cola

Me, myself, and I have no plans at all. Will probably scrap for a while.
  Image Image Image Image Image

KrazSparkle

Cherry Berry

Sounds like you are going to have a fun day! Hope you have some relax time after going shopping with your mom.

I usually dont have plans on the 4th because i usually work, but this year Im lucky enough to have the day off. My lil cousin, whos not so little any more is throwing a 4th of july bash at her new home with her husband and they just got a pool, my son and i will be going over there and doing whatever plans my cousin has going. I know pool, food and a fire, possible some fireworks in the works. Im pretty excited about the party
(Kristi) When life gives you scraps, make something with them.  ~Author Unknown

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee