Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

July Goals
How did you all do last month Cherries? I had a busy month and only did 6 layouts out of my 10 layout goal, but I also did make 3 cards so I am good with that. I am going to try shooting for 8 layouts this month. What are all of your goals for this month?

7/8

Digital
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Paper

ImageImage Image Image  

Breauxlabs

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: July Goals
I’m going to look in a bit to see how I did in June. So not horrible! My goal was 30 and I completed 28 pages.

For July, I am traveling for the month but I’m going for 30. I’m in the process of pulling papers, pics..will print challenges and make page kits. Hoping to make it a good month! 

Kim Breaux
ImageImage

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

I didn't quite meet my entire goal for June - I had a goal of 8 layouts and enter 5 challenges.  I managed 6 layouts and entered 6 challenges. 

I am trying to really dedicate some time to scrap every day so I'm going to keep my goal of 8 layouts and enter 5 challenges for July.

4/8 layouts
5/5 challenges

Make the Cut challenge
3 in a Row
Title
Music
Pick a Day - July 23, Hot Enough for Ya Day

​​​​​​Image
Make the Cut challenge

​​​​​​Image
Title 
3 in a Row

Music challenge​​​​​​

Pick a Day Challenge - Hot Enough for Ya Day

Rebecca

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

I met my goals for June of 6 LOs and 6 cards.  I finished the month with 16 LOs which is great for me and 8 cards.

July
LOs- 6/6
Cards - 6/6

CARDS

Kindness

Celebrate

Family Is The Anchor

Just Me Saying Hello

Have A Whaley Great Birthday!

Wishing You A Beautiful Day

LAYOUTS

Happy Birthday 13

Life In Bloom

Bloom Among the Flowers

Tres Jolie'

Fabulous 40

CKC
    ImageImage

KrazSparkle

Cherry Berry

As Ive been inconsistent with scrapbooking in the past couple of years, i have 2 big projects Ive aiming to finish by the end of the year. One by oct 13. I have an out of state Aunt coming in for a wedding and Im making my cousin, her daughter a scrapbook of her sons first year. I do not wish to send it in the mail, so i am aiming for 10 layouts this month. 
(Kristi) When life gives you scraps, make something with them.  ~Author Unknown

LMTscraps

Cherry Tart

I did horrible in June. I didn't even get to the weekly sketch challenges which is my personal promise to myself. However, I did finish 14 personalized yearbooks - one for each of my students. Each yearbook was filled with photos of the child throughout the school year with a cute caption and the date of each photo, along with photos of the child playing with peers and working with staff/therapists.

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

My June started out with NO MOJO so, I set a goal of only 6. My MOJO returned so I raised it to 15. I ended up making 20 layouts and 4 cards!! For July I'm going to a crop which should help a lot.  I will set a goal of 20 layouts and 5 cards!

21/20 LO's
Image Image Image ImageImage Image  Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image 
Image Image

3/5 CARDS
Image Image 
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

My goal for June was 20 and I did 24. So I’ll be optimistic and try for 25 in July.

25/25
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

I fell a little short in June, doing 24 of 30. Not complaining though! I am going to shoot for 30 again this month!

22/30

ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

My goal was 20 layouts and I only did 12. Just had too much going on last month. Currently, we are only booked the last 2 weekends of this month..so...hoping to get at least 15 done!

18/15 Layouts

Image  Image
Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image

1 card

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

For me I did great in June! I did 10! So I think that I had made 6 my goal. I’m so happy with that 10 😊.
Going to say 5 layouts I have a busy July .

So I did ok for July! 6 layouts and 2 cards!
6/5
2 cards
Susan

CraftingMyStories

Cherry Blossom

I didn't set a goal for June because our house has been upside down with (supposedly) minor reno projects and I had no mojo. But that's finally done and I'm raring to go this month! I'm going to try for 10 layouts and 5 cards. 
Cheers, Lydia

September goals - 5 projects; 
10/100 papers

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I wasn’t sure how I would fare after surgery and set my June goal at 10 and managed to complete 21 pages and 6 cards. Still in recoup mode.

For July I will try for 15 pages and 2 cards.  22 /15layouts

15&16

ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I only did 7 layouts last month, out of 8 lol! I did work on a LOT of other projects though! Journaling, altered Playing Cards, and mixed media collages. (Collages not finished!)
I want to do 10 layouts this month!

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

I started a layout and it sits on my counter just waiting....  I am hoping for some work relieve as well as get some home projects completed so I can play.

I'm going for finishing the one layout I have sitting as well as get some photos printed :)

0/1
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

beachlover

Cherry Addict

I am still trying t0  reach a measly goal of 20 LO's. Between a puppy who gets into everything and the extreme heat we have had, I have not spent much time in my scrap room.  So I am sticking with 20 until I can reach it!

6/20

1.  Image
2.  Image
3.  Image
4.  Image
5.  Image
6.  Image

Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Eeek! Month isn't over with (have one more weekend I can scrap) but I've reached my goal of 15 layouts!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee