Scrap a Day, June 30th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1053

Scrap a Day, June 30th

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. The kids went home last night. We had a great time together but I’m totally exhausted. Not at all ready to get my day started. I’m just going to have a chill day. It’s very humid out so staying in the a/c. I don’t even have to go out and water my flowers since it rained last night. We’ll see if I have another layout in me today, but not planning on it lol.

Hope you all have a great day.

Image Image Image

VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1393

Re: Scrap a Day, June 30th

Post by VickiR »

We had severe storms all night long, but thankfully, no damage here.  I finished the bi-monthly prompt challenge all but 1 prompt.  Ugh!  DD called last night to see if we could keep the kids until 7 today.  I am getting ready to leave soon, so I hope to get home in time to finish and post all of the ones I have done.  I have 5 I need to take pictures of and post.  Frustrating when I worked so hard to complete the list, but the Grands come first!!   💗
VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1393

Post by VickiR »

pawprints wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 9:07 am
Hey Cherries. The kids went home last night. We had a great time together but I’m totally exhausted. Not at all ready to get my day started. I’m just going to have a chill day. It’s very humid out so staying in the a/c. I don’t even have to go out and water my flowers since it rained last night. We’ll see if I have another layout in me today, but not planning on it lol.

Yep, the day after the GK visit calls for a day of rest.  I'll be doing that tomorrow!  LOL!  We had lots of rain too.  My flowers are happy!

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2465

Post by emmapaige »

pawprints wrote:

I remember when my DGK’s were little and they would stay for the day or weekend, I would be exhausted!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

VickiR wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 9:10 am
We had severe storms all night long, but thankfully, no damage here.  I finished the bi-monthly prompt challenge all but 1 prompt.  Ugh!  DD called last night to see if we could keep the kids until 7 today.  I am getting ready to leave soon, so I hope to get home in time to finish and post all of the ones I have done.  I have 5 I need to take pictures of and post.  Frustrating when I worked so hard to complete the list, but the Grands come first!!   💗

I managed to finish and post all the challenges. I guess that’s the one (and only) advantage to not having family nearby.
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

However my stepdaughter is supposed to come for a visit today. Not sure if it Wii be just her or if her hubby and possibly Paige coming too.
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2340

Post by Art_Teacher »

pawprints wrote:

I know how those houseguests will exhaust you! ;)  I guess I should be glad mine were not kids...not sure I could keep up with them, if so!  lol  Enjoy your day!

Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush

Post by Art_Teacher »

VickiR wrote:

Ahh...yes, the grandkids have to come over scrapping. :)  I hope you get a chance to post them all tonight!
Laura
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush

Post by Art_Teacher »

emmapaige wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 9:47 am
VickiR wrote:

I managed to finish and post all the challenges. I guess that’s the one (and only) advantage to not having family nearby. 
I don't have any grandkids to babysit, but I still didn't get all the challenges done. LOL  You are good!

Laura
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush

Post by Art_Teacher »

Today is the last day with my houseguests. They leave tomorrow morning.  I am proud of myself, because I haven't gotten irritated much and I have not said anything mean to my SIL.  (Wine helps.)  She enjoys a glass in the evening, too, so that may have helped her to behave, too!  lol  We had a great family gathering for my aunt's birthday on Thursday and then saw more of the family at a cookout at our place yesterday.  Today is just chill.  They are visiting a friend at their church.  DH and I are too tired to get going and get to church. Haha!  Peace and quiet is how I will Praise God today!  I already have a plan for dinner tonight with leftover grilled chicken (chicken pesto pasta) and SIL said it sounds good and wants the recipe!  What?  Miracles never cease!

Eliza has been herself ever since Thursday night, so I think she just got overexcited and ate too fast.  Enjoy your Sunday, cherries!  I am going to try and finish another layout or two.  Can't believe it is the end of June, already!
Laura
emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

emmapaige wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 9:49 am
However my stepdaughter is supposed to come for a visit today. Not sure if it Wii be just her or if her hubby and possibly Paige coming too.

And that quickly the plans changed. They are going to the Phillies game instead. 🥲
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3712

Post by blbabe1234 »

VickiR wrote:

Enjoy the grands today. :)
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

emmapaige wrote:

Enjoy your family time today.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Art_Teacher wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 10:16 am
Today is the last day with my houseguests. They leave tomorrow morning.  I am proud of myself, because I haven't gotten irritated much and I have not said anything mean to my SIL.  (Wine helps.)  She enjoys a glass in the evening, too, so that may have helped her to behave, too!  lol  We had a great family gathering for my aunt's birthday on Thursday and then saw more of the family at a cookout at our place yesterday.  Today is just chill.  They are visiting a friend at their church.  DH and I are too tired to get going and get to church. Haha!  Peace and quiet is how I will Praise God today!  I already have a plan for dinner tonight with leftover grilled chicken (chicken pesto pasta) and SIL said it sounds good and wants the recipe!  What?  Miracles never cease!

Eliza has been herself ever since Thursday night, so I think she just got overexcited and ate too fast.  Enjoy your Sunday, cherries!  I am going to try and finish another layout or two.  Can't believe it is the end of June, already!
I thought you were going to end your sentence "I am proud of myself, because".....with...."I haven't committed any crimes" 😂 😂

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

emmapaige wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 10:22 am
emmapaige wrote:

And that quickly the plans changed. They are going to the Phillies game instead. 🥲 

Awe..I'm sorry Chris....
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Good morning cherries! I was MIA all day yesterday. The contractors were here from 9am to 1pm to paint the outside of the garage. OMG it looks AMAZING! They will be back Tuesday morning to finish up the inside, and FINAL City Inspection is scheduled for Tuesday afternoon. There is LIGHT at the end of the tunnel!

While they were here, I did my usual Saturday thing  -- ran dishwasher, did all the laundry, tidied up my office and vacummed. Made granola bars and even cleaned up my scrap room.

After they left, DH and I went out to Big Sam's for a late lunch/early dinner. Then off to PetCo to get dry dog food and I stocked up on some more treats for them with all the sales PetCo was having. Then on to Home Depot to stock up on mosquito repellant as they have been HORRIBLE due to all the rains we had from TS Alberto. DH got the back yard mowed and he sprayed too.

By the time we came home, we were exhausted. That Texas heat will kill ya. Showered and relaxed the rest of the day/night. Binge-watched some things on NetFlix.

Up early this morning. Had Terminix here for our quarterly spraying. Made breakfast, cleaned up the kitchen and got started scrapping. I organized my Christmas drawer and as I was looking thru pics, I found this LAST ONE from Christmas 2019. Seriously thought I was done with 2019. Oh well. So for the BF sketch, Jasper's first Christmas:

Now I'm off to get another layout started.

Have a great day everyone.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 949

Post by suewho372 »

Hi Cherries ! We had a bunch of storms roll through about 3 this morning too so i didn't have to water! 
We got an inch in about an 30 mins. crazy.
The heat has broken but not the humidity, still sticky. Staying in- i have some things to work on and I did play a bit in my scrappy space this morning too! 

Have a great day DCs!!! 
Susan

suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 949

Post by suewho372 »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 12:02 pm
Good morning cherries! I was MIA all day yesterday. The contractors were here from 9am to 1pm to paint the outside of the garage. OMG it looks AMAZING! They will be back Tuesday morning to finish up the inside, and FINAL City Inspection is scheduled for Tuesday afternoon. There is LIGHT at the end of the tunnel!

While they were here, I did my usual Saturday thing  -- ran dishwasher, did all the laundry, tidied up my office and vacummed. Made granola bars and even cleaned up my scrap room.

After they left, DH and I went out to Big Sam's for a late lunch/early dinner. Then off to PetCo to get dry dog food and I stocked up on some more treats for them with all the sales PetCo was having. Then on to Home Depot to stock up on mosquito repellant as they have been HORRIBLE due to all the rains we had from TS Alberto. DH got the back yard mowed and he sprayed too.

By the time we came home, we were exhausted. That Texas heat will kill ya. Showered and relaxed the rest of the day/night. Binge-watched some things on NetFlix.

Up early this morning. Had Terminix here for our quarterly spraying. Made breakfast, cleaned up the kitchen and got started scrapping. I organized my Christmas drawer and as I was looking thru pics, I found this LAST ONE from Christmas 2019. Seriously thought I was done with 2019. Oh well. So for the BF sketch, Jasper's first Christmas:

Now I'm off to get another layout started.

Have a great day everyone.

Adorable layout! Glad you are relaxing g today! Way yo go for having Christmas 2019 done!
Susan

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush

Post by Art_Teacher »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 11:56 am
Art_Teacher wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 10:16 am

I thought you were going to end your sentence "I am proud of myself, because".....with...."I haven't committed any crimes" 😂 😂

LOL  That, too!   😂

Laura
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

suewho372 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 12:44 pm
Hi Cherries ! We had a bunch of storms roll through about 3 this morning too so i didn't have to water! 
We got an inch in about an 30 mins. crazy.
The heat has broken but not the humidity, still sticky. Staying in- i have some things to work on and I did play a bit in my scrappy space this morning too! 

Have a great day DCs!!! 

Beautiful layout! LOVE the awesome camera paper
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”