Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Scrap a Day, June 29th
Hey Cherries. Sleeping in on this lazy Saturday morning. DD and hubs will be back later tonight and we’ll have dinner together before they all go home. No scrapping for me today and I don’t know if I’ll get anymore layouts done before the end of the month. We’ll see how it goes tomorrow.

Have a great day Cherries.

ImageImage Image Image  

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Scrap a Day, June 29th
Enjoy your family time Barb.  

Busy day today, it is DH's birthday.  Coloring my hair right now then tonight the kids will come and we all go have dinner.  Hoping to get at least two more challenges done tomorrow but we'll see.  Still in major cleaning mode.  Have a great day everyone  😊
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

pawprints wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:57 am
Hey Cherries. Sleeping in on this lazy Saturday morning. DD and hubs will be back later tonight and we’ll have dinner together before they all go home. No scrapping for me today and I don’t know if I’ll get anymore layouts done before the end of the month. We’ll see how it goes tomorrow.

Enjoy the lazy Saturday and visit with DD & hubs! DH had off yesterday so I feel like today should be Sunday but glad it's still Saturday. I'm actually working today and tomorrow. I didn't originally put in for tomorrow but there was an SOS that they were understaffed for tomorrow so I said I could do it.  I don't know if I'm going to get any more layouts done before the end of the month either. I still need to update my entries for the bi-monthly prompt. I know I didn't get all of them done but I did get more than half done I think. There were some projects I did that didn't fit any of the prompts but at least it was stash busting LOL!
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

aheatfan wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2024 10:05 am

Busy day today, it is DH's birthday.  Coloring my hair right now then tonight the kids will come and we all go have dinner.  Hoping to get at least two more challenges done tomorrow but we'll see.  Still in major cleaning mode.  Have a great day everyone  😊

Happy birthday to him! I need to color my hair and clean also. No energy though. I'm already exhausted today and have to be at the stadium at 2:20. The heat just takes it out of you too. 
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Good Morning, ladies. Enjoy your weekend.

Not much new. Except we will be going camping in our trailer next week for the 4th. That way no noisy fireworks. DD has her camper at our house and they will haul theirs to the mountains later today and find us a spot. We can’t go up until Wed. I gave her $$$ for groceries and she’ll do all the cooking.

Hope to scrap a little more today. Have some layouts I need to upload.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Good morning DCs. Lazy day so far but I’ll eventually get to my scrap room and work on the double page challenge which will also work for the last challenge for the Bi-Monthly Prompt Challenge. I don’t typically do two-pagers since I don’t have many photos of the same event. But I found photos from Facebook of my granddaughter, Emma’s college graduation.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

pawprints wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:57 am

Have a good day, Barb 😊

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Happy hot summer Saturday! A quiet day for me. Uninvited guest that never even came over or called left town this morning. And lol the little wedge she was trying to drive between me and my sons may have just bitten her in the posterior region of her anatomy!! HA.

Our big heat wave starts Monday so younger DS coming back over tomorrow to extend the drip lines where I did all the planting this past week. He says I don’t need to b out in 100+ heat hand watering new plants all week. Such a sweet son.

My calendar has nothing on it this week but a pedi Wednesday. Don’t need to cook even today since I have leftovers from last night to warm up for supper tonight . Lazy hazy crazy days of summer indeed!

Have a superb Saturday and stay 😎!

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

aheatfan wrote:

Have a good day, Kristin! ☺️

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

MTCanuk wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2024 11:06 am
Good Morning, ladies. Enjoy your weekend.

Not much new. Except we will be going camping in our trailer next week for the 4th. That way no noisy fireworks. DD has her camper at our house and they will haul theirs to the mountains later today and find us a spot. We can’t go up until Wed. I gave her $$$ for groceries and she’ll do all the cooking.

Hope to scrap a little more today. Have some layouts I need to upload.
Hey, right on, Leslee! Camping AND someone else is cooking?! Sounds good to me! ☺️
Have fun scrappin'!

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Charleneanne wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2024 2:17 pm
Happy hot summer Saturday! A quiet day for me. Uninvited guest that never even came over or called left town this morning. And lol the little wedge she was trying to drive between me and my sons may have just bitten her in the posterior region of her anatomy!! HA.

Our big heat wave starts Monday so younger DS coming back over tomorrow to extend the drip lines where I did all the planting this past week. He says I don’t need to b out in 100+ heat hand watering new plants all week. Such a sweet son.

My calendar has nothing on it this week but a pedi Wednesday. Don’t need to cook even today since I have leftovers from last night to warm up for supper tonight . Lazy hazy crazy days of summer indeed!

I'm glad you're uninvited house guest is gone! 😂 SMH hugs to you!
VERY sweet of your sons to help you! 😊 You absolutely need to stay cool! Enjoy your relaxing lazy summer time! 😄 (I know I am!) 😆

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hey Cherries 😊
I'm enjoying a lazy day! ☺️
Yesterday was SUPER FUN! It was so great to meet in person!! I posted pictures of Ginni and I! Her and her DH Steve are absolutely delightful and we had a great time at lunch and our fellows got along so well, too! 😊
It has been hot here, but unfortunately, it gets hotter lol! I'm staying in the shade and am gonna do some reading and journaling.
Stay blessed, Cherries! ☺️

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Well, I am just getting here today, since we hosted the extended family.  Unfortunately, we were several people short...DH's cousin and her family just left for vacation in Costa Rica, and his other cousin has a 6 mm kidney stone! Poor guy... :(  But we had a lovely time with the cousin and husband who could make it. :)  Rain held off for us so we got to eat our cookout outside...smoked chicken thighs, smoked scalloped potatoes (both on our Traegar grill) and SIL makes this yummy corn/blueberry/feta salad.

Thanks to everyone who weighed in on Eliza.  I called the vet yesterday and they said the same as y'all...monitor her and give her bland food.  They did say there could be a chunk of corn cob still in her tummy, but I hope not!  Made an appt. just in case for Monday, but she has been good all of yesterday and today! :)  Silly girl likes to panic me!

Laura
 Image    Image         Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Charleneanne wrote:

BBBBYYYYEEEEE!!!!!

Sooooo....did you ever find out WHY she was being a turd in a punch bowl?

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Art_Teacher wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2024 7:07 pm
Well, I am just getting here today, since we hosted the extended family.  Unfortunately, we were several people short...DH's cousin and her family just left for vacation in Costa Rica, and his other cousin has a 6 mm kidney stone! Poor guy... :(  But we had a lovely time with the cousin and husband who could make it. :)  Rain held off for us so we got to eat our cookout outside...smoked chicken thighs, smoked scalloped potatoes (both on our Traegar grill) and SIL makes this yummy corn/blueberry/feta salad.

Thanks to everyone who weighed in on Eliza.  I called the vet yesterday and they said the same as y'all...monitor her and give her bland food.  They did say there could be a chunk of corn cob still in her tummy, but I hope not!  Made an appt. just in case for Monday, but she has been good all of yesterday and today! :)  Silly girl likes to panic me!

Glad you were able to ask your vet to weigh in too. An appt for Monday morning sounds like a good plan. HUGS!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 8:54 am
Art_Teacher wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2024 7:07 pm

Glad you were able to ask your vet to weigh in too. An appt for Monday morning sounds like a good plan. HUGS! 
Yes, they said if she keeps vomiting to take her to MedVet (ER vet), but the cost of an appointment is $200 just to walk in the door. She has not vomited since Thursday night, and she has eaten and had multiple bowel movements.  Acting like herself, so hopefully, she just ate too fast, or the stress of the houseguests. ;) lol

Laura
 Image    Image         Image

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 8:53 am
Charleneanne wrote:

BBBBYYYYEEEEE!!!!!

Yep. She says when she called to say she was coming here I “aggressively verbally attacked her” and she felt weird about seeing me after that. However lol maybe she forgot who she was telling this story to. My sweet baby boy explained very nicely the things she had done just this year without consideration of others specifically me, like hijacking my trip to San Diego in March to see my sister In law on her 80th bday. SIL and I have been celebrating bdays together since 1962! SIL is in Ahlzeimers facility and too many people at a time is stressful for her so I stayed home. Said son to whom she was prevaricating to is a retired cop. lol. He was nice and polite but but not particularly believing as she wove her story!
Sorry. I seriously enjoyed my son’s retelling of the conversation. Today she was on FB weaving a charming description of her lovely visit with my sons to retrieve and scatter her late DH’s ashes. She tried to get them to bring my DH’s ashes to scatter as well “with his brother” but my sweet Jeremy said when my sister can get out here, our mom and the 3 of us (kids) will do that as a family.

As you can see this vindictive old card making woman enjoyed the treatment that woman got and the come uppance she met with her tricks. I’m still mean but cheery now. And I doubt if she’ll ever come back here again.

She’s back in your state somewhere now for a month. You can keep her. lol

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Charleneanne wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 5:52 pm
blbabe1234 wrote:
Charleneanne wrote:

BBBBYYYYEEEEE!!!!!

Yep. She says when she called to say she was coming here I “aggressively verbally attacked her” and she felt weird about seeing me after that. However lol maybe she forgot who she was telling this story to. My sweet baby boy explained very nicely the things she had done just this year without consideration of others specifically me, like hijacking my trip to San Diego in March to see my sister In law on her 80th bday. SIL and I have been celebrating bdays together since 1962! SIL is in Ahlzeimers facility and too many people at a time is stressful for her so I stayed home. Said son to whom she was prevaricating to is a retired cop. lol. He was nice and polite but but not particularly believing as she wove her story!
Sorry. I seriously enjoyed my son’s retelling of the conversation. Today she was on FB weaving a charming description of her lovely visit with my sons to retrieve and scatter her late DH’s ashes. She tried to get them to bring my DH’s ashes to scatter as well “with his brother” but my sweet Jeremy said when my sister can get out here, our mom and the 3 of us (kids) will do that as a family.

As you can see this vindictive old card making woman enjoyed the treatment that woman got and the come uppance she met with her tricks. I’m still mean but cheery now. And I doubt if she’ll ever come back here again.

Oh lawdy! She's beyond crazy. The stuff people come up with. Glad Jeremy was able to tell her when his sister comes out, y'all will do it as a family. Good for him!

As long as I don't see her..I'm good. Texas is a big state. LOL
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

aheatfan wrote:

Belated happy birthday to your DH!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Charleneanne wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 5:52 pm
blbabe1234 wrote:
Charleneanne wrote:

BBBBYYYYEEEEE!!!!!

Good for your sweet son for telling her what she needed to hear!!

ImageImage Image Image  

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee