Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Scrap a Day, June 28th
Hey Cherries. I have the grandkids here for a few days. I went to bed exhausted last night and was up early. Even though I can’t have caffeine too often because I’m very sensitive to it I am having a REAL cup of coffee right now. I need my energy for when my little firecracker wakes up lol. The doggies are resting up right now too. The weather is gorgeous our heat and humidity broke. We’ll probably be outside playing with the doggies later today.

Have a great day Cherries.

ImageImage Image Image  

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, June 28th
oyyyyyyyyyyy  life has been crazy here!!!!  
oldest DD had some dental surgery a week ago and we have had the grand boys mostly 24-7 so she could heal up etc....I am exhausted!!!!!!!!! but she is doing pretty good now so I am on vacay from the boys...LOL
to top it off it has been so blinking hot here.....heat indexes of around 110  no bueno!
needless to say I have done NO scrapping but I'm hoping to remedy that later today and this weekend while I hide from the heat!

I hope everyone has an amazing Friday!

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

pawprints wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2024 9:04 am
Hey Cherries. I have the grandkids here for a few days. I went to bed exhausted last night and was up early. Even though I can’t have caffeine too often because I’m very sensitive to it I am having a REAL cup of coffee right now. I need my energy for when my little firecracker wakes up lol. The doggies are resting up right now too. The weather is gorgeous our heat and humidity broke. We’ll probably be outside playing with the doggies later today.

Enjoy those grandkids!  They are exhausting but so worth it, for sure.  Glad you have great weather while they are visiting.

ImageImage

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

CarrieG wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2024 9:20 am
oldest DD had some dental surgery a week ago and we have had the grand boys mostly 24-7 so she could heal up etc....I am exhausted!!!!!!!!! but she is doing pretty good now so I am on vacay from the boys...LOL
to top it off it has been so blinking hot here.....heat indexes of around 110  no bueno!
needless to say I have done NO scrapping but I'm hoping to remedy that later today and this weekend while I hide from the heat!

Hot seems to be the weather word recently!  Glad your daughter is feeling better.  I totally get the dental surgery. 

ImageImage

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

pawprints wrote:

As we’ve said before - I wish I had their energy. Enjoy your quiet time.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Spectacular weather today!  AC is off and the windows are open.  First time in quite a while.  Feeling a little better this morning and hope to finish up a couple of LOs that I started this past week.  Looking forward to taking youngest DD shopping tomorrow for her 40th birthday!! 
    ImageImage

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

CarrieG wrote:

Ouch for your DD but glad you were there to help her out. I hope you get some scrapping done today.
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

VickiR wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2024 9:25 am
Spectacular weather today!  AC is off and the windows are open.  First time in quite a while.  Feeling a little better this morning and hope to finish up a couple of LOs that I started this past week.  Looking forward to taking youngest DD shopping tomorrow for her 40th birthday!! 

Same thing here. I love getting fresh air in the house. 
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

emmapaige wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2024 9:28 am
VickiR wrote:

Same thing here. I love getting fresh air in the house.  
Yes, a break we needed!

ImageImage

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Enjoying the cooler weather and fresh air. Our cleaning ladies come soon so I’ll be heading to my scrap room while they are here. I’d love to open window in there but that would require me to move a heavy desk and that’s not happening. Nothing else planned.
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

pawprints wrote:

I hope your coffee is strong enough, Barb!  😂

Laura
 Image    Image         Image

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

CarrieG wrote:

Glad your DD is healed!  I wondered why we hadn't heard from you the past week or so!

Laura

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

VickiR wrote:
Yes!  This weather is much nicer. :)  Glad you are feeling better!

Laura

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

emmapaige wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2024 9:35 am
Enjoying the cooler weather and fresh air. Our cleaning ladies come soon so I’ll be heading to my scrap room while they are here. I’d love to open window in there but that would require me to move a heavy desk and that’s not happening. Nothing else planned.
Enjoy your scrappy time!

Laura

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Well, I am dragging, today.  Last night before bed, Eliza decided to throw up her dinner. :(  She seemed like she couldn't get comfortable, so we didn't want to put her to bed in her crate.  I slept on the couch with her. :(  She finally got comfy and slept all night, so I am hoping she is okay.  It is still in the back of my mind that she ate that corn cob on Father's Day.  She threw up a piece about 1/3 of the length that she swallowed whole (because I was trying to get her to drop it).  Still hoping she chomped the rest down into small pieces, because she has been having regular bowel movements and no more puking issues until yesterday.  Is it possible that part of it is still in her stomach?  I hate to take her to the vet for an exorbitant bill to find nothing.  I know she is really excitable, and the houseguests have been here 4 days now and she gets worked up, so I do wonder if it's just that, too.  Sigh... Doggie moms, what would you do?  She walked with DH this morning, had a regular poop, and ate half of her food/drank water (she rarely eats in the morning, but her tummy was empty.)  Currently, she is snoozing at my feet.
Laura

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

The layout I finished yesterday evening for the June Grab 5:

Laura

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Art_Teacher wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2024 10:12 am
Well, I am dragging, today.  Last night before bed, Eliza decided to throw up her dinner. :(  She seemed like she couldn't get comfortable, so we didn't want to put her to bed in her crate.  I slept on the couch with her. :(  She finally got comfy and slept all night, so I am hoping she is okay.  It is still in the back of my mind that she ate that corn cob on Father's Day.  She threw up a piece about 1/3 of the length that she swallowed whole (because I was trying to get her to drop it).  Still hoping she chomped the rest down into small pieces, because she has been having regular bowel movements and no more puking issues until yesterday.  Is it possible that part of it is still in her stomach?  I hate to take her to the vet for an exorbitant bill to find nothing.  I know she is really excitable, and the house guests have been here 4 days now and she gets worked up, so I do wonder if it's just that, too.  Sigh... Doggie moms, what would you do?  She walked with DH this morning, had a regular poop, and ate half of her food/drank water (she rarely eats in the morning, but her tummy was empty.)  Currently, she is snoozing at my feet.
Hope Eliza is okay and it's just the excitement of guests.  Beautiful LO too!

ImageImage

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

VickiR wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2024 9:22 am
pawprints wrote:

Enjoy those grandkids!  They are exhausting but so worth it, for sure.  Glad you have great weather while they are visiting.

They certainly are! Yes I am so glad for the nice weather too!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

emmapaige wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2024 9:24 am
pawprints wrote:

As we’ve said before - I wish I had their energy. Enjoy your quiet time.  
Oh me too, believe me! I asked JJ to give me some of hers and she said "but grandma I don't know how". Lol.

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

VickiR wrote:

I'm so glad you are feeling better!

ImageImage Image Image  

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee