Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Scrap a Day, June 26th
Hey Cherries. Today was my dad’s birthday, so later on I’ll be meeting my sister and bil at my moms. We’re just going to have some pizza together. My body is so sore from walking and planting yesterday but I’m going to bring some marigolds to plant along her front walk for her. Before that I have to make a Costco run as the grandkids will be coming over tomorrow to spend a few days here and JJ has requested the pinwheel chicken wraps from there. So I will go and load on some. I also have a grocery delivery coming this afternoon so I’ll be all ready for them with their favorites.

Hope you all have a great day.

ImageImage Image Image  

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Scrap a Day, June 26th
pawprints wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2024 10:08 am
Hey Cherries. Today was my dad’s birthday, so later on I’ll be meeting my sister and bil at my moms. We’re just going to have some pizza together. My body is so sore from walking and planting yesterday but I’m going to bring some marigolds to plant along her front walk for her. Before that I have to make a Costco run as the grandkids will be coming over tomorrow to spend a few days here and JJ has requested the pinwheel chicken wraps from there. So I will go and load on some. I also have a grocery delivery coming this afternoon so I’ll be all ready for them with their favorites.

((HUGS)) Barb. Enjoy those kiddos!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Good morning cherries!

Yesterday kicked my @$$ and I was brain dead by the time DH came home. Luckily dinner was just leftovers.

Today, have both the electricians and contractors here. Contractors are finishing up the dry wall and will start caulking, before they paint. The electricians are installing the 2 ceiling fans and the 6 lights and doing the rest of their stuff. Rec'd confirmation that the garage door will be installed Friday. Not sure right now if its morning or afternoon.

Broke out 4 puzzle toys, 3 benebones with a bit of PB and a hoof too to keep the girls very occupied.

Already washed and put the sheets back on the bed. About to get started on work now.

Hope y'all have a great day.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

pawprints wrote:

I'm glad you get so much family time, Barb! ☺️ Enjoy! AND, my grandma ALWAYS had our fave snacks, too! 😊

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

blbabe1234 wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2024 11:01 am
Good morning cherries!

Yesterday kicked my @$$ and I was brain dead by the time DH came home. Luckily dinner was just leftovers.

Today, have both the electricians and contractors here. Contractors are finishing up the dry wall and will start caulking, before they paint. The electricians are installing the 2 ceiling fans and the 6 lights and doing the rest of their stuff. Rec'd confirmation that the garage door will be installed Friday. Not sure right now if its morning or afternoon.

Broke out 4 puzzle toys, 3 benebones with a bit of PB and a hoof too to keep the girls very occupied.

Already washed and put the sheets back on the bed. About to get started on work now.

I hope today is MUCH better, Brandy! 😊

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hey Cherries 😊
My phone is too full to take new pictures, so I'm gonna try to remedy that! I want to show off my cute kittens! 😍
No plans today - Bible study, messing around with my phone to fix the storage issue, maybe some arts and crafts time with some reading thrown in. It may be too early for the dog days of summer, but it certainly feels like it out there!
I'm JUST enjoying my free time! I plan on going back to work sometime - just part time- but I'm not sure where yet. (My old job is sort of a safety net- they're ALWAYS needing cashiers in the grocery, and while I'm not exactly wanting to go back there, it helps to me to know that I have the option.)
Anyway enough rambling from me! Stay blessed, Cherries! ☺️

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

pawprints wrote:

Hugs Barb, enjoy your family time  😊
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

blbabe1234 wrote:
Good morning cherries!

Sounds like your project is moving along, hope you can get some rest today  😊
🌴Kristin  

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2024 11:17 am
Hey Cherries 😊
My phone is too full to take new pictures, so I'm gonna try to remedy that! I want to show off my cute kittens! 😍
No plans today - Bible study, messing around with my phone to fix the storage issue, maybe some arts and crafts time with some reading thrown in. It may be too early for the dog days of summer, but it certainly feels like it out there!
I'm JUST enjoying my free time! I plan on going back to work sometime - just part time- but I'm not sure where yet. (My old job is sort of a safety net- they're ALWAYS needing cashiers in the grocery, and while I'm not exactly wanting to go back there, it helps to me to know that I have the option.)
Good luck with your phone clean-out. It fills up so fast  😊

🌴Kristin  

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Good morning Cherries. Beautiful sunny morning here in S. Florida.  Have been taking advantage of the mornings to go out and get some color before my snorkeling getaway next week. The afternoons are very stormy everyday but I like that.  Working on so many projects at once and taking full advantage of summer break.  Hoping to finish our Sanibel Day Trip pages from last year, then that will just leave the St. Augustine trip to finish. Have dropped off boxes at Salvation Army four times already, feels great to purge and organize.  Have a great day everyone  😊
🌴Kristin  

traveler

Cherry Cola

aheatfan wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2024 11:30 am
Good morning Cherries. Beautiful sunny morning here in S. Florida.  Have been taking advantage of the mornings to go out and get some color before my snorkeling getaway next week. The afternoons are very stormy everyday but I like that.  Working on so many projects at once and taking full advantage of summer break.  Hoping to finish our Sanibel Day Trip pages from last year, then that will just leave the St. Augustine trip to finish. Have dropped off boxes at Salvation Army four times already, feels great to purge and organize.  Have a great day everyone  😊
Where is your snorkeling getaway?

Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Good Morning, all.

Sitting at my desk working on a layout I started yesterday. A bit of stamping and fussy cutting out left to do.

It is suppose to be near 90 this afternoon, so hoping the grandkids will come over and use their slip and slide. I have a bit of a hill in my backyard, so makes it kind of fun for them.

Otherwise, no big plans for today. Did a lot yesterday, so kind of need to chill today. Actually went to the grocery store yesterday. That’s a first since surgery. Just don’t have much stamina these days.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

traveler

Cherry Cola

I also have contractors here today and yesterday. my home-owners insurance came about a month ago and inspected every bit of the house andante sent us a bunch of required changes, most of which were updating hoses and sinks and washing machines, and some other plumbing piece on toilets. Remember I have 11 sinks so it was a bit of work, luckily I have a regular contractor who is really good.  And one of the  hoses required changing panel which meant a bit of new drywall and painting, but in a closer so it needs to look ok but not perfect. These are the same contractors who did my roof and I like them, but it's a lot having people in my house. 

I've been scrapping this morning. 

I'm going to a talk by a holocaust survivor tonight.There aren't too many left at this point so I'm glad to have this opportunity.

Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

pawprints wrote:

{{{HUGS}}} Barb. I know your mom will love and appreciate the marigolds! And what fun spoiling the grands! :)

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

pawprints wrote:

Aww, Happy Birthday to him. It sounds like a lovely way to spend it with the family. Lots of memories, I'm sure :) (((hugs)))  
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Hey Cherries 😊

Start uninstalling apps you haven't used in forever. Also, do you back your pics? If you don't, I suggest doing that first.....then start deleting pics from your phone. I always back mine up the cloud as soon as I take them. And then once I'm using 75% of my phone storage, as long as I have my pics on the cloud/backed up.....then I start slowly removing them my phone. I tend to do this every 6 months because for some odd reason..I'm constantly taking pics of my cat and dogs! 😂 😂
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

blbabe1234 wrote:
Good morning cherries!

Sounds like you’ve got a lot happening today Brandy! But it also sounds like the project is almost done! I know you’ll enjoy your new space!!! Take lots of deep breaths and hang in there!!!

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Hey Cherries 😊

I agree that it feels like the dog days of summer out there!!! Today is starting off very nicely though. We have lots of clouds and a nice breeze. Not too much humidity either! Have a good day!!!

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

aheatfan wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2024 11:30 am

Sounds like you're getting things done! Love it!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

MTCanuk wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2024 11:36 am
Good Morning, all.

Sitting at my desk working on a layout I started yesterday. A bit of stamping and fussy cutting out left to do.

It is suppose to be near 90 this afternoon, so hoping the grandkids will come over and use their slip and slide. I have a bit of a hill in my backyard, so makes it kind of fun for them.

Otherwise, no big plans for today. Did a lot yesterday, so kind of need to chill today. Actually went to the grocery store yesterday. That’s a first since surgery. Just don’t have much stamina these days.
Glad to hear you were able to go the grocery store yesterday. I'm sure you've got cabin fever real bad!

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee