Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Scrap a Day, June 8th
Hey Cherries. This afternoon I am going to a dance recital that my two little great nieces are going to be in. One of them is JJ’s age (6 1/2) and the other is 3 1/2. I bought them each a Teddy that is dressed as a ballerina that holds a flower, and I got crafty yesterday and worked on making them tags to tie on them. Going to finish those up today before I go. DD and Maddie and JJ are going as is my Mom and my sister. We are all going to my nephew and niece’s for pizza afterwards so it should be a fun day.

Have a great Saturday Cherries.

ImageImage Image Image  

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Scrap a Day, June 8th
pawprints wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2024 10:00 am
Hey Cherries. This afternoon I am going to a dance recital that my two little great nieces are going to be in. One of them is JJ’s age (6 1/2) and the other is 3 1/2. I bought them each a Teddy that is dressed as a ballerina that holds a flower, and I got crafty yesterday and worked on making them tags to tie on them. Going to finish those up today before I go. DD and Maddie and JJ are going as is my Mom and my sister. We are all going to my nephew and niece’s for pizza afterwards so it should be a fun day.

Awww! Everything about THIS sounds fantastic! 😊 Have a wonderful time with your family today! 😊

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

A lazy Saturday with gorgeous weather is on-tap for today! :)  For once, I don't actually have any grad parties to attend, and DH is looking forward to his weekend off after working hard all week.  Last night we had some deck time, charcuterie, and adult beverages. :)  I scrapped yesterday and finished the BF 380 sketch today...still taking me more time than I want, but I am finding it a little easier, thanks to Barb's help!  Still don't know how to do some of the things I want to do, but I will find out, eventually, I guess!  lol

Laura
 Image    Image         Image

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hey Cherries 😊
I was up at 6 this morning and it did NOT look like rain; I laid back down and now it's cloudy! 😂
Okay by me, because I'm gonna do more arts and crafts! With Tiger, who doesn't leave my side! 🤷‍♀️He's still pretty young, and he hasn't went back outside since he moved in! 🤔 It's possible he's had enough outside for a while, I guess. I mean, some people aren't outdoors people, so I imagine it can be the same for a critter? I'm not sure if asking Google would help me here! 😂
Anyway, stay blessed, Dear Cherries! 😊

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Art_Teacher wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2024 10:46 am
A lazy Saturday with gorgeous weather is on-tap for today! :)  For once, I don't actually have any grad parties to attend, and DH is looking forward to his weekend off after working hard all week.  Last night we had some deck time, charcuterie, and adult beverages. :)  I scrapped yesterday and finished the BF 380 sketch today...still taking me more time than I want, but I am finding it a little easier, thanks to Barb's help!  Still don't know how to do some of the things I want to do, but I will find out, eventually, I guess!  lol

Good that you two had some relaxing time together last night, Laura! Always need more of that! 😊
ALSO, your layout is awesome! (I'm glad Barb is giving you some helpful tips- I miss my Photoshop! It's been so long, I will probably need help whenever I get a new PC lol!)

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

The Phillies are playing at 1:00 from London and they are playing Anne-Marie's team, The Mets. 

I did manage to finish this layout for the Title Challenge:

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

pawprints wrote:

It sounds like you have a delightful day planned. Enjoy!!
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Art_Teacher wrote:

It's a beautiful day here, also!  Love the stitching on your layout. 

** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2024 10:51 am
Hey Cherries 😊
I was up at 6 this morning and it did NOT look like rain; I laid back down and now it's cloudy! 😂
Okay by me, because I'm gonna do more arts and crafts! With Tiger, who doesn't leave my side! 🤷‍♀️He's still pretty young, and he hasn't went back outside since he moved in! 🤔 It's possible he's had enough outside for a while, I guess. I mean, some people aren't outdoors people, so I imagine it can be the same for a critter? I'm not sure if asking Google would help me here! 😂

I guess you'll never know what Tiger's life was outside but I'm thinking it wasn't pleasant and therefore he prefers o stay inside. Enjoy your crafty day. 
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

I actually made it to my studio above the garage yesterday and scrapped a paper layout!  Pretty proud of that, since my studio is a mess!  :greenlol: I have had these photos printed for ages and so I'm glad to finally scrap them. :)  For the June 3 in a Row challenge. I cut off one edge...need to get better at taking my photos so they are square.  Tried to crop it and that is what happened. lol

Laura
 Image    Image         Image

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Great weather here today. Going to b 86 and light breezes from the Delta which is our cooling breeze. Yaay.

My boys will b here for supper tonight so no evening walk. But my errands are all on the same parking lot just spread out from one end to the other. So I park between the drugstore and grocery. Then walk past drugstore all the way down to the bank. Then come back and go to drugstore. Then drop stuff off at car and walk all the way to other end of parking lot to grocery. After all is said and done, I get about 2000-2500 steps!

Only bad part about having both boys here at same time is having to clean all my crafty stuff off the dining room table. Oh well. lol

Have a superior Saturday

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

pawprints wrote:

What a sweet gesture!  I love the teddy bear idea.  We always give DGD flowers.  Enjoy the recital and pizza!
    ImageImage

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

pawprints wrote:

Oh Barb! That does sound like fun!!! I bet those bears in tutus are adorable and I bet your tags are beautiful!!! They will LOVE them! Enjoy!!!

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Art_Teacher wrote:

Yes, we finally have the gorgeous weather too.  Sounds like last evening was a fab time relaxing.  Love your LO!

ImageImage

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Art_Teacher wrote:

Your layout is fabulous!!! Glad Barb is helping you.

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Hey Cherries 😊
Rain or shine...any day is a good day to get crafty.  And, you have good company.

ImageImage

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Hey Cherries 😊

Awww sweet Tiger knows he’s safe with you! Have fun creating!!!

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

emmapaige wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2024 12:51 pm
The Phillies are playing at 1:00 from London and they are playing Anne-Marie's team, The Mets. 

Great layout Chris!!! Hope it’s a good game! Enjoy!

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

emmapaige wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2024 12:51 pm

Yes!  I have friends that live in Quakertown and traveled to London to see the Phillies play today.  They made a family trip out of it.  Go Phillies!  Love the LO.

ImageImage

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Art_Teacher wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2024 1:29 pm
I actually made it to my studio above the garage yesterday and scrapped a paper layout!  Pretty proud of that, since my studio is a mess!  :greenlol: I have had these photos printed for ages and so I'm glad to finally scrap them. :)  For the June 3 in a Row challenge. I cut off one edge...need to get better at taking my photos so they are square.  Tried to crop it and that is what happened. lol

Laura, your layout is awesome!!! How fun to play with paper!!! 😆

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee