Scrap a Day, May 6th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1037

Scrap a Day, May 6th

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. Wow what a fantastic NSD weekend that was! Our sweet Cherry hostesses knocked it out of the park for three days straight! I have a ton of challenges printed out that I want to do. I know I will never get to all of them, but I am so thankful that we are getting 2 weeks to do them this year! Yay for that! I got one done yesterday between everything else and am going to start on more today between loads of laundry.

Have a great day Cherries!

Image Image Image Image

suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 938

Re: Scrap a Day, May 6th

Post by suewho372 »

I totally second your sentiments on NSD! FANTASTIC!!
Thank you to everyone! xxoo
Susan

traveler
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 750

Post by traveler »

Good morning. I got a ton of pages done, at least for me, over the weekend, plus a card. So that as great as I have barely scrapped this year. I also played a bunch of the games, probably more than I was able to the past couple years, so very successful for me and I had fun! 

Today I am trying to finish another challenge or 2, but Benjamin is here so I will hang out with him when I can. My husband is taking him to a Phillies game late afternoon, hopefully it won't rain and they'll have a nice time. I probably should get some groceries today also. 

Have a great day everyone!
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2024

Post by MTCanuk »

The weekend was just the best. And I got a fair bit accomplished. And will continue to work on the fabulous challenges.

Now to play catch up at home. Laundry is going. Plan to get a walk in if the rain doesn’t come first. And a trip to the grocery store.

It’s overcast out with rain expected over the next few days. High in the 50’s today.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

Jolly Holly Scraps
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 504

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

I agree Barb- NSD was AWESOME!
AND having TWO weeks to do the challenges IS spectacular! ☺️
Enjoy your day! ☺️
Jolly Holly Scraps
Cherry Cola

trainmom wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 9:27 am
Good morning. I got a ton of pages done, at least for me, over the weekend, plus a card. So that as great as I have barely scrapped this year. I also played a bunch of the games, probably more than I was able to the past couple years, so very successful for me and I had fun! 

Today I am trying to finish another challenge or 2, but Benjamin is here so I will hang out with him when I can. My husband is taking him to a Phillies game late afternoon, hopefully it won't rain and they'll have a nice time. I probably should get some groceries today also. 

Glad you've been able to get so much NSD stuff done! Enjoy spending time with Benjamin today!
Jolly Holly Scraps
Cherry Cola

MTCanuk wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 9:35 am
The weekend was just the best. And I got a fair bit accomplished. And will continue to work on the fabulous challenges.

Now to play catch up at home. Laundry is going. Plan to get a walk in if the rain doesn’t come first. And a trip to the grocery store.

It’s overcast out with rain expected over the next few days. High in the 50’s today.

I hope you don't get too much rain, Leslee! And yes, NSD was SO FUN! ☺️
beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1739

Post by beachlover »

I agree also, what AMAZING games and challenges by a fantastic and creative group of ladies!!!
I am feeling a bit crappy between my ribs and allergies today, so I am going to relax for a bit
and maybe get stuff started  a bit later.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Jolly Holly Scraps
Cherry Cola

Hey Cherries! ☺️
NSD- WHAT a RUSH!! ☺️ I ACTUALLY got to play ALL weekend! ☺️ I'm so grateful to ACOT for hosting NSD- I DEFINITELY look forward to it all year!
I've got some games to finish playing, and TONS of crafty mojo for the challenges! (I've completed a couple!)
It's gonna be another rainy here - perfect for scrappy stuff! ☺️
Stay blessed, Cherries!
Jolly Holly Scraps
Cherry Cola

beachlover wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 10:18 am
I agree also, what AMAZING games and challenges by a fantastic and creative group of ladies!!!
I am feeling a bit crappy between my ribs and allergies today, so I am going to relax for a bit

Feel better, Ann!
pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

beachlover wrote:

I hope you feel better soon Ann!

Image Image Image Image

aheatfan
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1765

Post by aheatfan »

It was a fantastic weekend, got seven layouts done and played a ton of games.  Even managed to keep my promise to myself and kept my room clean - a MIRACLE!!!  Can not wait to get home from work and complete more challenges.  Such fun and it continues....
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3686

Post by blbabe1234 »

trainmom wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 9:27 am

So glad to hear you had a successful weekend!

Enjoy time with your son!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

beachlover wrote:

Oh Ann! So sorry you're not feeling well. You go and relax now.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

aheatfan wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 10:41 am
It was a fantastic weekend, got seven layouts done and played a ton of games.  Even managed to keep my promise to myself and kept my room clean - a MIRACLE!!!  Can not wait to get home from work and complete more challenges.  Such fun and it continues....

You go girl!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Good morning cherries! NSD was one of the BEST ever! I am finally caught up with checking out challenges. Hard to get into work right now...all I want to do is play.

I did pretty good yesterday. Completed 3 pages and the fast scrap. This morning, after yoga and a shower, I did Step 3 of the Progressive Challenge while drinking my coffee. I just to need to take a picture of it and upload it. I'm really loving how it's coming out so far. Excited to see what Step 4 is!

My goal is to spend about 30 mins each morning before work to work on challenges, as well as maybe squeezing in an hour in the evenings. It really depends on how work goes for one, and two, how much work I get done during the day as the contractors start tomorrow! I also have a TEAMS meeting tomorrow morning AND an all day virtual conference Wednesday. 👎 👎  Luckily though, what pertains to me is scheduled 11:30am to 4:30pm, so not too bad. The conference actually starts at 8.

Anywho..speaking of work...gotta get to it.

Have a great one Cherries!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

scrappinmom99
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1354

Post by scrappinmom99 »

pawprints wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 9:09 am
Hey Cherries. Wow what a fantastic NSD weekend that was! Our sweet Cherry hostesses knocked it out of the park for three days straight! I have a ton of challenges printed out that I want to do. I know I will never get to all of them, but I am so thankful that we are getting 2 weeks to do them this year! Yay for that! I got one done yesterday between everything else and am going to start on more today between loads of laundry.

They certainly did knock it out of the park! Wow, what a fun-filled weekend! I did a few games and 2 cards and the Fast Scrap base pages and started a couple of layouts but kept getting distracted by another challenge I wanted to do lol. Tomorrow is my Mohs surgery so I'm trying to do some copy editing pages, finish step 3 of Louise's progressive challenge since I won't be able to do it tomorrow, and maybe work on some of the other pages I started. I also want to give myself a blowout and take "before" pictures of my unscarred face (waahhhh LOL!).  This is a journey I definitely want to document.
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

scrappinmom99 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 11:07 am
pawprints wrote:

They certainly did knock it out of the park! Wow, what a fun-filled weekend! I did a few games and 2 cards and the Fast Scrap base pages and started a couple of layouts but kept getting distracted by another challenge I wanted to do lol. Tomorrow is my Mohs surgery so I'm trying to do some copy editing pages, finish step 3 of Louise's progressive challenge since I won't be able to do it tomorrow, and maybe work on some of the other pages I started. I also want to give myself a blowout and take "before" pictures of my unscarred face (waahhhh LOL!).  This is a journey I definitely want to document. 
Good luck to you tomorrow Anne-Marie. I hope it all goes smoothly!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

Layout I did for Flasher Laura's I'm Ready for My Closeup Challenge. My sweet JJ this past Christmas.

Image Image Image Image

Aztam
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 671

Post by Aztam »

scrappinmom99 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 11:07 am
pawprints wrote:

Best wishes and happy healing from your surgery.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Tam

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”