Design team youtube hop

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Aztam
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 699

Design team youtube hop

Post by Aztam »

I am loving all the videos from the design team. I love spreading out my watching over a couple days. Sometimes I get so into them and the vid ends then I have to go back to make a comment!! Haha

What a mish-mash of designs, formats, and products. Love how they are using the cherry boxes too. 

So much inspiration! Thanks designers, you’re making me smile!!
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tam
VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1384

Re: Design team youtube hop

Post by VickiR »

The projects and process videos were great!  I made it through all of them yesterday.
SandyJay
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 521

Post by SandyJay »

I always seem to glean something from them, they are inspiring.   I wish we knew who wins the drawing, is it posted somewhere​​​​​​? Just curious… 
SandyK1967
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 710

Post by SandyK1967 »

Thanks for the reminder! I just starting watching the Youtube videos last month, I learn a lot from them!
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋 Image
~HAPPY NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY 2024!~
Aztam
Cherry Bing

Post by Aztam »

Mommytron wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:45 pm
I always seem to glean something from them, they are inspiring.   I wish we knew who wins the drawing, is it posted somewhere​​​​​​? Just curious… 

I dont know! Curious, I’ve never heard it mentioned except from all the youtubers. I haven’t even seen anyone on the message board say anything about it either or on the Cherry blog. That’s an interesting question!

Tam
wazzu94
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 349

Post by wazzu94 »

So many beautiful projects created on this March Youtube hop!  Enjoyed seeing the layered stencils and so many different ways!  I pick up so many ideas along the way.  Great designers here at ACOT!!  Thank you for all the work it takes to put these together!!
Suzann
 ImageImageImage            
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 517

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

🍒 Tam, I LOVE THIS post!!!! 😊
I spend a LOT of time watching the videos and I forget to go back and comment ALL the time! 😂 I'm trying to be better about it; declaring our gratitude publicly is ALWAYS a fantastic idea!
The videos have me feel like I'm sitting here in person with friends,. having a great crafty time! 😀
I get SO MANY ideas from EVERYONE! I go down rabbit holes discovering new people AND THAT is how I ended up here! 😂
I'm so grateful for this media! I was one of those that maybe missed out on in person crops but had every magazine! I used to split my time up evenly between my scrapping and working on my other art (on top of school/work/family etc) and after my life curve balls, i came back to scrappin' feeling kind of lonely. Finding ACOT has helped me get involved in the community AND get more of my story into my albums! (Not to mention ALL the goodies I've bought! 😂
It started with watching videos and today I can't imagine NOT being here with all you FABULOUS Cherries!🍒💓 😊
Sara Scraps
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 1385

Post by Sara Scraps »

Thank you all so very much! I appreciate all of you so much! This was my first online crafty “home” and to be able to still be here and design and share with all of you truly makes me so, so happy! You are the absolute best!
Aztam
Cherry Bing

Post by Aztam »

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:50 pm
I spend a LOT of time watching the videos and I forget to go back and comment ALL the time! 😂 I'm trying to be better about it; declaring our gratitude publicly is ALWAYS a fantastic idea!
The videos have me feel like I'm sitting here in person with friends,. having a great crafty time! 😀
I get SO MANY ideas from EVERYONE! I go down rabbit holes discovering new people AND THAT is how I ended up here! 😂
I'm so grateful for this media! I was one of those that maybe missed out on in person crops but had every magazine! I used to split my time up evenly between my scrapping and working on my other art (on top of school/work/family etc) and after my life curve balls, i came back to scrappin' feeling kind of lonely. Finding ACOT has helped me get involved in the community AND get more of my story into my albums! (Not to mention ALL the goodies I've bought! 😂
It started with watching videos and today I can't imagine NOT being here with all you FABULOUS Cherries!🍒💓 😊

I love hearing stories of how the cherries found ACOT. I honestly cannot remember how I found them the first time. It was in the 2000s, but I was working shift work and drifted away from participating. After my retirement in 2017, Becky Bitting was a YouTuber I followed and she mentioned all the fun challenges here. When I popped in, I realized I already had an account!! I’ve been following pretty steady since then! I love watching the videos because I’m always learning.

Last edited by Aztam on Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tam
Aztam
Cherry Bing

Post by Aztam »

SMMishler wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:56 pm
Thank you all so very much! I appreciate all of you so much! This was my first online crafty “home” and to be able to still be here and design and share with all of you truly makes me so, so happy! You are the absolute best!

You are a true inspiration. All these years of creativity, bringing new ideas is special. I admire your talent and abilities!!

Tam
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 517

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

Aztam wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:57 pm
JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:50 pm

I love hearing stories of how the cherries found ACOT. I honestly cannot remember how I found them the first time. It was in the 2000s, but I was working shift work and drifted away from participating. After my retirement in 2017, Becky Bitting was a YouTuber I followed and she mentioned all the fun challenges here. When I popped in, I realized I already had an account!! I’ve been following pretty steady since then! I love watching the videos because I’m always learning.

THIS is such a good place! 😊😊😊

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”