speaking of pre-orders...........

Moderator: ACOT Employee

CarrieG
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1786

speaking of pre-orders...........

Post by CarrieG »

have you checked out the new pre-orders????????????????  massive amounts of them!!!!!!!!!  clear out to spring/summer themes!!!!!  so much yummy stuff!!!!!!!!
CraftyDoer
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 141

Re: speaking of pre-orders...........

Post by CraftyDoer »

Not yet but don't mind if I do! I just got an order in and I'm so happy with it!! I got a little freebie too! Not needed ACOT but very much appreciated!
Doing all the crafty things.

Image ImageImageImage
emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2463

Post by emmapaige »

I haven't and I'm going to try to be strong!! I am back to organizing and this time I'm going through my massive amount of Vicki Boutin (and I placed two more VB orders during the Black Friday sale). Unless we win the lottery and buy a MUCH bigger house, I've got to shop my stash in 2024. I just did a layout using scraps of older VB and it felt so good!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Mycreativerootscrafts
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 198

Post by Mycreativerootscrafts »

Heading over to look around now 👀
Always grateful for this journey, Flora

Instagram @mycreativerootscrafts

ImageImageImageImage
Tam I Am
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 25

Post by Tam I Am »

Why do you think I asked. 😉😂 I've never pre-ordered before but there's something I must have.
QueenBee89
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 1720

Post by QueenBee89 »

I squealed a little at the Winnie the Pooh line from Echo Park… and that awesome boy-friendly summer line!!! 😍
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image
Tam I Am
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 25

Post by Tam I Am »

QueenBee89 wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:53 pm
I squealed a little at the Winnie the Pooh line from Echo Park… and that awesome boy-friendly summer line!!! 😍

I about wanted to cry looking at the Pooh collection. ♥️
Aztam
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 699

Post by Aztam »

emmapaige wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:58 pm
I haven't and I'm going to try to be strong!! I am back to organizing and this time I'm going through my massive amount of Vicki Boutin (and I placed two more VB orders during the Black Friday sale). Unless we win the lottery and buy a MUCH bigger house, I've got to shop my stash in 2024. I just did a layout using scraps of older VB and it felt so good!

I won’t say I’m on a freeze, but a frost instead! Haha For next year I need to focus on only buying essentials or replacement items. I can no longer comfortably move around in my craftroom and my 2 raskogs runneth over. LOL 

It does feel great using older stash. I ran out of 12x12 sheets of Vboo so I splurged on the new discover line. Hope to use up some older ephemera with it too.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tam
Sara Scraps
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 1385

Post by Sara Scraps »

I know, right??!!! I was just eyeing them all up! So many pretty things. It’s gonna be hard deciding what I need 😂
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 517

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

emmapaige wrote:

Oh, I JUST said that about winning the lottery and buying a bigger house to my bestie! 😂 😂 😂 I'll look at things, but 2024 is stash-divin' for me, too!
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Aztam wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:54 pm
emmapaige wrote:

I won’t say I’m on a freeze, but a frost instead! Haha For next year I need to focus on only buying essentials or replacement items. I can no longer comfortably move around in my craftroom and my 2 raskogs runneth over. LOL 

It does feel great using older stash. I ran out of 12x12 sheets of Vboo so I splurged on the new discover line. Hope to use up some older ephemera with it too.

I love the idea of a frost lol kinda what I did last year - I'm out of room, too! 😂 I spent less in 2023, but the 3 years before THAT... Well, let's JUST say that I've seriously helped the scrappy economy! 😂
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

SMMishler wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:36 am
I know, right??!!! I was just eyeing them all up! So many pretty things. It’s gonna be hard deciding what I need 😂

😂 We can dream and drool, right?! 😂

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”